上面是男作者笔下的女人言行,这个是女作者笔下的

eCallChina Phone Card 质量好 信誉好 服务好

Green Phone Cards - Easy Connection Phone Cards - Cheap Rate Calling Card - Phone Card System - Pinless Phone Card - Quality Calling Card
所有跟贴·加跟贴·论坛主页

送交者: Lamei 于 February 26, 2012 02:54:10:

回答: 分享了东方文化,再来分享哈西方文化:) 由 Lamei 于 February 26, 2012 02:31:39:

还是那个Mansfield Park里的,不是因为这本书比她其他的书写的更好,而是因为刚看完,印象深( 最后大写的话)
当Fanny的表哥劝说她接受求婚男青年时,Fanny表示了对求婚青年的一些improperly and unfeelingly行为难以认可,Fanny 说“I am persuaded that he does not think as he ought, on serious subjects."
表哥为求婚男辩解“Say, rather, that he has not thought at all upon serious subjects, which I believe to be a good deal the case. How could it be otherwise, with such an education and adviser?Under the disadvantages, indeed, which both have had, is it not wonderful that they should be what they are? Crawford's feelings, I am ready to acknowledge, have hitherto been too much his guides. Happily, those feelings have generally been good.You will supply the rest; and a most fortunate man he is to attach himself to such a creature--to a woman who, firm as a rock in her own principles, has a gentleness of character so well adapted to recommend them. He has chosen his partner, indeed, with rare felicity. He will make you happy, Fanny; I know he will make you happy; but you will make him everything."
" I WOULD NOT ENGAGE IN SUCH A CHARGE," cried Fanny, in a shrinking accent;" IN SUCH AN OFFICE OF HIGH RESPONSIBILITY!"

所有跟贴:

加跟贴

笔名: 密码(可选项): 注册笔名请按这里

标题:

内容(可选项):

URL(可选项):
URL标题(可选项):
图像(可选项):

所有跟贴·加跟贴·论坛主页