^: i^FڥhxW[-oڬwU[HѥLv-궰X-@ i^@! _ October 04, 2022 09:44:42:

^: ĵ:F:ڥ:F:s\ @ѹG| _ October 01, 2022 06:58:37:

ĵ:F:ڥ:F:s\

W: @ѹG|

ʩMSǡISǩMǰAIǰAMn

InMkdI nk~dIpM

IMi^IsdI

ĵ:F:ڥ:F:s\

e: g@ꪯSp>@~hFAڲMF@S--ۧ-Mޤ-Vҭڥh~pjASnĵڡ]ĵӦ]rꧻᲿӼEkVڭnPڦD-nФlE_|Ck|o]HM---@\F--ڦIh~כ]ڪФl----oҤF--ڦInhFIII
ӦU۞ۨšC@h`ڡAQsڳ\AZNF---ڭnM@RFIII
@S--ۧH⤦@v媺HU
FA]HgGzq]EXȡoĵ^r]]AodlaI

-----:

W@--ƦWhZWAѧAI

ayﭱۤ@@-----]ۇhTA-䌍ڪDUAuتCVҬOڥ^C

e: @SȹMѤUI _ October 05, 2019 03:19:18:

eܥXu@\|Aayﭱۤ@@AOͭoͤFzáAvTF䪺g٩MHwrͬA
ݨSHzAjͯS---꦳Q|ޡAáA@÷|ܥiȡAڭ̭nШ|HAοﲼ^O@ޡCڥHOJڹ理AN---nhɶCAɶ|ܪꤣáIڻAAO@ާaHAO|DޡCڻAO@ާڰШ줦zܡIHڰOnH/O̦n`ΡAtOƤlOoǡIڤ_EV/|@y---|MnajqS⪺Trg---_HIhAьLҡCCp>̪AoьfhZ}Ŧ]jz---~ھާA]SgLAIbFޤATYܤFA٦^Y@ӤUFaIOHܡH

(͡AANOɮ{媼AAln]^eAA\Ϧ@H
e: h`--@Sѧk _ December 03, 2019 16:23:33:)

ҦK: Ϧ@ݤ\HDڭnxW@שǰAˤWRӰդh{I ---- -----ڤϦ@ݭnA™p>(ҥHڥAI|@Ѽɮ{AѤ媼AnW@MA_tAM@]^eIww h-ѧkA)

ҦK:

h--@SѧkAAڡIIIڬOM@@-AkSŔHI - (20 bytes) 18:41:55 12/03/19 (0)

jaDFDjQȡAA[jQ@YzAiA
DQިzoaڦ{Q@꺯zYܡIIIݨӦѱDlqJ---Aٻ{@꦳cqiܡHIݨQT±ޤF bSިzJΩMLkapObr>@ɦsbrȆC-

^@ѹGh--@SѧkAڨCѮg@-NgN䨺III

-2019~925

zi
-------------------------------------------------

bD|mN쳥W-bape-

e: @-ƪ _ May 10, 2022 15:16:44:

bD|mN쳥WA
bape-
ۃfQ՗br>OڪhҥlC

ʎ@r̪br>~l-
}@MϡA
nMjp>ʭn߂ȉbr>bڂk`-
GؤU뭰-
D|m]I

ڂ_ҴΤMA
}D|mja@`-
UKs-
۰HOߤ@I

ڂnD|mæzߡA
ڂnXùî`I
ڂnQʤXù-
@S]Lp>2022~넭ڡC

ҦK:

i IjBOڭ̪HAרOUYYAAOڭ̦wƫwI

1993~Aoϸ`ɡA_ʦӪBOڦANWhFLӰDG

@BAkXӰաAYO@N^hAڭ̥iAwơQ

GBYQ^aݧAjjAڭ̺@NA^hAAdUnۤv^C``wwwƦnAnHgx~koWAqLwAVڦDĵ´oqrOANn@^h@yôαNAAMZ~ťAOȸo۱Q

TB``wҼ{AڦDĵ´M䩲|۫HFܡAPɤ]qLwwƦbpSȦbACAdUnWCNOڤ]DwwƦbp|oӤHs\WrCڷɧiDLAڪDLO֤FALs]H١Gѡ^oӤHhROڡAp|ڥh``Bs{EϦ@лyڤ@ShI

|BLiDڡA@ӥHvWqbp|u@ģAOꤤHAAdUOML橹CLܦMIIڭ̥bLu@ALରڭ̪AȡC

BAJMQ^FANbͬaIڭ̷|M~gTAܧAqLͷNo]BbsWRӧO֡IAdUnѥ[BABOڭ̪HCרOUYYAOڭ̦wƫwI

಴GQh~FA{b_IɰNONoǤeiDFLӭB͡A{bsӧiI

_ 2017~622/ڡC

[Jɨ: 06:58:37 10/01/22

Added: Danish Police: Danish Government: Danish Parliament: Copenhagen Mayor: Government Advisor: News Media:
The following information has been added to the forum:
Pseudonym: Rooting the old gangsters from the Communist Party
Title : Danish Police: Danish Government: Danish Parliament: Mayor of Copenhagen: Government Advisor: News Media:
Content:

Putin and Xittler are in the same crotch! Xi Teller and the cabbage flies are in the crotch! Cabbage Mosquito and Biden Crotch

Even the crotch! Biden and his daughter are in the crotch! Biden's daughter and Putin are in the crotch! Yang Xiaoyan and Chen Xizheng

Crotch to crotch! Chen Xizheng and Zhang Ying are connected! These animals and the devil are in the crotch!

Danish Police: Danish Government: Danish Parliament: Mayor of Copenhagen: Government Advisor: News Media:

Submitted by: Shoot to death the CCP gangster dog agent - accomplice

A year has passed, and I have come to understand that the CCP's dog spy--the one who calls himself Li Hua--has played with it--husband, the mayor of Copenhagen, who made a fuss last year and asked the police to arrest me (the police were too busy to arrest me). Take me to the court again and sentence me to death - so that the house can be repossessed to open a brothel. The court found it difficult to do and did not obey, leaving the dog and the man in vain. ----But it worked out a little--I didn't renovate my house last year in my place--it doesn't matter--my place is much better than a prison! ! !
Danish society is transparent - siloed - checks and balances. The CCP has framed me many times, and they have tried to get Denmark to repatriate me. ! !
This CCP's dog spy, who calls himself Li Hua, has
dragged , because this person has helped me a lot, and I don't want to write about it. The English for the police doesn't even have this word, so save her face!

-Denmark----: Yang Guang-

Attached is an article from the CCP's dog, Li Hua's pseudonym, Chen Shisheng, the United States, for your reference!

I was shocked to see a CCP dog - Li Hua - sitting across from the seat.

Submitted by: The CCP's spies are all over the world! On October 05, 2019 03:19:18:

I was invited to attend a dinner party a few days ago, and I was surprised to see a CCP dog sitting across from the seat. It first talked about the unrest in Hong Kong, which affected the economy of Hong Kong and the peaceful life of the
people. --There are 1.4 billion pigs in China, so there is no chaos, chaos will be terrible. We must educate the Chinese people and use the votes to eliminate the Communist Party. I thought it was Hu Ping sitting across from me, so I asked itwhow long would it take. It will take a long time, but China can't be messed up! I said, are you a Communist Party? It said it was Social Democrats. I said why didn't the Communist Party invite Obama to Denmark? ? It says Obama is a good guy/the best president and Trump is a lunatic and a criminal! I was furious and scolded itwof course, Yangs country had to bring a lot of Three Character Classics with Chinese characteristicswget up and leave! Go to your mother's old cunt! ! !

Recently, this old cunt used the name of Chen Shisheng in the United States to post again and forbid me to be anti-communist, I'm fucking your mother---- I didn't get your father's approval to fuck your mother back then! I found a master in Denmark, I don't worry about food and drink, and it's too cheap to be a dog for the Communist bandits! Is it human?

(Mr. Sunshine, you are a thug and illiterate. You are no different from the CCP. What qualifications do you have to be against the CCP?
Submitted by: Chen Shisheng--CCP Special Agent-Old Prostitute Li Hua on December 03, 2019 16:23:33:)

All Posts: What qualifications do you need to be anti-communist? Am I going to buy a fake doctorate degree online like the undercover cabbage mosquito of the Taiwanese CCP! ---- Sunshine----- Do I still need your authorization for anti-communism?

(So ​​I have to correct you! For you old thug, old illiterate, don't learn from the Communist Party, otherwise you will be no different from the Communist Party! - Chen Shisheng from the United States -- Li Hua, an old prostitute,)

All follow ups:

Chen Shisheng from the United States, --- the CCP's dog spy-old prostitute Li Hua, you are a dick acridine! ! ! I'm the same as the communist bandits - never take a prostitute like you as a human! - Sunshine (20 bytes) 18:41:55 12/03/19 (0)

Everyone knows that Australia, the United States, and Canada have been severely infiltrated by the CCP, but do you
know that Europe, the birthplace of anal fuck, has been infiltrated even more seriously by the CCP! ! ! Look at that old bitch Merkel - do you still think it's possible for the CCP to change from evil to good? ! Looking at Macron, who fucked his teacher at the age of thirteen, and now anal fuck, and Joe Biden, who is with his daughter,
is there any value in this world? ! -

To this old American coercion, Chen Shisheng, the CCP dog spy, the old prostitute Li Hua, I shoot him once a day - only to kill this Chinese pig! ! !

- September 25, 2019 Copenhagen, Denmark Yang Guang

zi

In the fields of Liaoyu, Ukraine - by the quiet river -

Submitted by: Author-Pushkin on May 10, 2022 15:16:44:

On the plains of Liaoyu, Ukraine,
beside the quiet river -
two beautiful poplars grow,
it is my dear hometown.

Putin took the Russian gang, and
it burned the war to my hometown -
swearing to the death not to be slaves and cattle and sheep,
and to fight the enemy in blood!

Putin wants to set up a puppet government,
let us flee if we are wet -
Erzhuge suggests kneeling and surrender -
there is no such option in the Ukrainian dictionary!

We picked up sticks, knives and guns and
vowed to die with the land of Ukraine -
for the noble glory of the motherland -
standing is the only option!

We want Ukraine to stand forever,
we want Russia to perish forever!
We want the divided Russia -
set an example for China.

May 2022 Victory Day Copenhagen.

All follow ups:

iRevisiting the past! jThe pro-democracy movement team is full of our people, especially the various leaders, who are all appointed by us!

At the end of 1993, at Christmas time, a friend in Beijing had morning tea with me and asked me a few questions on behalf of the upper management:

1. You have escaped. If you are willing to go back, we can arrange it for you;

2. If you want to go home to see your eldest sister, we are willing to accompany you back, but you must not go back by yourself. Shenzhen Public Security Bureau has arranged to issue a wanted order to Interpol through the Ministry of Public Security on the charge of fleeing corrupt officials. As long as you are sent back, you will be beaten to death with a rambunctious stick, and then it will be announced to the public that you committed suicide because of fear of crime;

3. The Shenzhen Public Security Bureau considers that Interpol and the Hong Kong government will not believe the nonsense of the Chinese government, and at the same time, they are also trapping you through the agents arranged by the Ministry of State Security in the Hong Kong branch. You must not be fooled. It's just that I don't know the name of the person that the Ministry of State Security arranged in the stake. I told him at the time, then I knew who he was. His name was 'Chen Xizheng' (known in the Jianghu: Boss Chen). This man ordered me many times, saying, 'The stake sent me to Shenzhen and Guangzhou to hang anti-communist slogans', but I never went. !

4. He told me that there is Zhu Yaoming, who works in the stake in the name of a pastor. He is a member of the CIA. You must not associate with him. He is dangerous! We're doing his job and getting him to serve us.

5. Since you don't want to go back to China, then live in Hong Kong! We will talk to the Ministry of Foreign Trade and Economic Cooperation and soon let you make a fortune through business and buy a villa on the mountain! You must not participate in the democracy movement. The democracy movement team is full of our people. In particular, all kinds of heads are arranged and designated by us!

It's been more than 20 years in the blink of an eye, and now it's announced to the public! At that time, I just told these contents to a few Hong Kong friends, and now it is widely advertised!

Yang Guang on June 22, 2017 / Copenhagen, Denmark.

Join time: 06:58:37 10/01/22

Newly joined information O Forum homepage

ҦK:

ҦK:

[K

W: KX(iﶵ): `UWЫo

D:

e(iﶵ):

URL(iﶵ):
URLD(iﶵ):
Ϲ(iﶵ):