送交者: 拜家傳承-扒灰y! 于 July 22, 2023 07:25:07:

Andy Biggs Asks FBI's Wray 'How Many Agents' Were In Capitol On Jan. 6

Forbes Breaking News
2,03 mio. abonnenter

Abonner

Del

Gem

304.181 visninger for 7 dage siden
At Wednesday's House Judiciary Committee hearing, Rep. Andy Biggs (R-AZ) questioned FBI Director Christopher Wray if there were undercover federal agents in the crowd on January 6.

1.675 kommentarer
Standardprofilbillede
Skriv kommentar...
@pikehunter23750
@pikehunter23750
for 7 dage siden
Plausible deniability. Wray, being a lawyer at heart, knows exactly how to word salad his way through these questions.
Svar

44 svar
@DIRTYdeeds613
@DIRTYdeeds613
for 7 dage siden
Wray is either lying or incompetent - both grounds for removal.
Svar

22 svar
@apple4935
@apple4935
for 7 dage siden
Former Capitol Police Chief stated that Jan 6th crowd was filled with Federal agents and the FBI head isn’t aware of this statement? How is this possible? I guess it’s more favorable to act clueless in these proceedings than to have to give any details.
Svar

67 svar
@petermannix1772
@petermannix1772
for 6 dage siden (redigeret)
It's terrible to watch FBI Director Christopher Wray continue to deny and defer. " " This is an ongoing investigation and I can't talk about it" or " I don't know the answers to the information your asking..." Growing up as a kid...the FBI were my hero's. 😠
Svar

3 svar
@kidplayinginthemud9284
@kidplayinginthemud9284
for 7 dage siden
Imagine if my boss knew absolutely nothing about what I did or where I was everyday at work.
Svar

18 svar
@oldgreywolf3501
@oldgreywolf3501
for 7 dage siden
Wray knows damn well there were agents in the crowd. Give me a break.
Svar

12 svar
@brunoantony9257
@brunoantony9257
for 7 dage siden
"We know that they are lying, they know that they are lying, they know that we know that they are lying, and yet they still lie"--Alexander Solzhenitsyn
Svar

14 svar
@Printguy56
@Printguy56
for 7 dage siden
Wray dances around every question.
Svar

20 svar
@joshblank1
@joshblank1
for 6 dage siden
Andy Biggs is one of the few patriots in DC fighting the good fight
Svar

3 svar
@pdiddybox4484
@pdiddybox4484
for 7 dage siden
If the FBI ever questions you, answer the way Wray does
Svar

3 svar
@pauldharmer
@pauldharmer
for 7 dage siden
This country would be so much better off if Wray told the truth
Svar

45 svar
@kellypbr7742
@kellypbr7742
for 7 dage siden
Has anyone noticed that Wray has a mild smirk in every photo in these hearings, as though he knows that nothing will happen to him.
Svar

3 svar
@brianbozo2447
@brianbozo2447
for 7 dage siden (redigeret)
Whenever Wray says " I don't know" they should immediately stop proceedings and ask Wray to call FBI
Headquarters to get the information being requested. " I don't know... can I get back to you?" should never be an acceptable response I am sure the FBI do this every day whenever Wray wants immediate information on any subject or person.
Svar

2 svar
@rocuall
@rocuall
for 7 dage siden
Wray never knows what's going on. In that case he is incompetent
Svar

5 svar
@Mike-lh4wn
@Mike-lh4wn
for 7 dage siden
Biggs: "Is water wet?"

Wray: "Well there is a court filing on this and I want to make sure that I answer correctly, therefore I'm not going to answer the question."
Svar

6 svar
@ianray9137
@ianray9137
I thought I heard director Wray say that there were possible potential sources who may have been there on January 6th and he couldnt speak on it completely because of court fillings. He could neither confirm or deny it obviously, but it seems like he put out some hints without really putting himself into hot water or a compromised position. Very interesting to say the least. I think there were possible government agents on rhe ground that day prior to the breach, acting as agent provocateurs which would make those bad actors guilty of instigating a riot and the havoc that occurred.
Svar

1 svar
@Mncrr
@Mncrr
for 7 dage siden
Wray saying agents were there by not saying they weren’t.
Svar

5 svar
@michaelwalters7513
@michaelwalters7513
for 6 dage siden
There is supposed be some people who can actually tell when someone is lying. Why don't we have them at every meeting they have.
Svar

1 svar
@ctin904
@ctin904
for 7 dage siden
Wray is lying!
Svar
@mcwalton6721
@mcwalton6721
for 7 dage siden
Taka a long look at the face of our downfall. He is but one of those who would see us fail, and they would be happy about it!
Svar

1 svar
@calm_wind_light_chop
@calm_wind_light_chop
for 7 dage siden
Wray has gone to the dark side. It's a shame. He was a brilliant litigator.
Svar
@VenableDance
@VenableDance
for 7 dage siden
Wray is the very best example of why he should be fire and the FBI restructured. How can Congress just set there listening to this person lie and deceive at every question. This is shameful and completely un-American. So very sad for "OUR NATION". God Bless America.
Svar

1 svar
@bobclavile5653
@bobclavile5653
for 7 dage siden
He said he's NOT SURE OF THE NUMBER. That's a sneaky way of admitting there WERE AGENTS present on Jan 6. Then he goes back to there are Operational Investigations taking place as we speak? If that's not OBFISCATING HIS LIES...WHAT IS?
Svar

6 svar
@waynesmith1704
@waynesmith1704
for 6 dage siden
As the Director of the FBI. HE had to approve of undercover operations at the Capital on January 6th...

HE knows each agent that was there and what their mission was.
Svar
@patrickjackson1253
@patrickjackson1253
for 7 dage siden
Just prosecute those that have broken the law, end of story 😢😢😢
Svar

20 svar
@bclownin7370
@bclownin7370
for 7 dage siden
FBI probably have a different term for what regular non FBI personnel would called "undercover agent". I wonder what term they actually use so they can semantically avoid answering this question.
Svar

7 svar
@Sideler74
@Sideler74
for 6 dage siden
The FBI was there to make sure “Jan 6th” happened
Svar

4 svar
@patdonnelly9392
@patdonnelly9392
These clips are great for body language study! The 2 guys flanking Biggs: one looked steely eyed, like he was staring down the other side. The other guy seemed quite confident in Biggs remarks. The people flanking Wray: the guy with the maroon tie looked nervous. Thought he was going to bite through his lip at one point. There was a blonde woman filming with her cellphone (is that allowed?) who seemed to be smiling and trying to get on camera. the guy with the blue tie was trying to stare down as well, but blinked a lot (a 'tell'). I LOVE watching these things.
Svar

3 svar
@blooper_01
@blooper_01
for 7 dage siden
Wray just blew the wad, he basically just admitted they were in the crowd.
Svar
@scotchx254
@scotchx254
for 7 dage siden
January 6, it appears, was a FBI fix. Scary.
Svar

16 svar
@Trish0769
@Trish0769
for 6 dage siden
For being the director he sure "doesn't know" A LOT of what goes on...
Svar
@michaelladjevic2172
@michaelladjevic2172
for 7 dage siden
Is Wray lying! The capitol police chief said there were agents all over the capitol. Someone is lying and I don't think it's the chief! Wray needs to go NOW!
Svar
@michaelmblog
@michaelmblog
for 6 dage siden
I'll take that as a "yes," there were FBI assets in the crowd.
Svar
@beeweb1137
@beeweb1137
for 6 dage siden
As soon as a straight question is asked he automatically hides behind the "Ongoing investigations" excuse not to answer.
Svar
@jf5016
@jf5016
for 7 dage siden
Isn’t he in charge of the FBI? Or agents just work independently.
Svar
@scottalan6984
@scottalan6984
for 7 dage siden
Even under oath they constantly lie to protect themselves
Svar

4 svar
@adamappell1212
@adamappell1212
for 7 dage siden
What court order prevents Wray from disclosing whether FBI confidential informants were present and their number?
Svar
@alexn686
@alexn686
for 7 dage siden
Wray responded by saying how many people from his state had applied for the FBI...
Svar

5 svar
@benitosalazar3749
@benitosalazar3749
for 6 dage siden (redigeret)
Yes, there are always undercover law enforcement officers at these big organized civil unrest incidents. They are supposed to identify agitators and law breakers within the large crowds. They are not supposed to cause the agitation and law breaking. The FBI needs to be transparent here or risk losing it's credibility.
Svar

3 svar
@johnforman2264
@johnforman2264
for 5 dage siden
I think there should be a Guinness world record for the most questions ask, but never answered by one person… Director Wray should win it hands down…
Svar
@robyn3349
@robyn3349
for 5 dage siden
Two years later, Wray does not know? No way, Wray.
Svar
@leondraw1766
@leondraw1766
for 7 dage siden
He will not answer a direct question. What arrogance.
Svar

7 svar
@vleeknutsen8909
@vleeknutsen8909
for 2 dage siden
Amazing ...that at this late date the FBI head claims to NOT know much about who the FBI had there. And what they were doing.
Svar
@unacknowledgedmrs
@unacknowledgedmrs
for 6 dage siden
Gee, I don’t know what the FBi agents are doing under my watch as the director of the FBI.
Svar
@neeldani7450
@neeldani7450
for 7 dage siden
Wray says that he has to find out how many feds were deployed after the breach occurred. He thinks we are fools. He even thinks Andy Biggs is a fool.
Svar
@scotthulsey8763
@scotthulsey8763
for 7 dage siden
Other FBi agents have already whistleblower status that says they were there!
Svar
@alexn686
@alexn686
for 7 dage siden
Christopher Wray only knows how many people applied for the FBI from different states. Other number? Mehhh not so much...
Svar

9 svar
@valstewart6661
@valstewart6661
for 7 dage siden
He can't answer " as I sit here right now."... " I want to be careful..." Wray has to get his lies in order to coincide with other liars...
Svar
@trollusa3206
@trollusa3206
for 4 dage siden
I was an undercover detective. He knows what he is asking and he is specifically using the term undercover when he is dancing around plain clothed officers which is what the guy should be asking
Svar
@44mickd
@44mickd
for 4 dage siden
He just admitted, basically he said i say that because i want to make sure I don’t perjure myself. When will justice be served?
Svar
@PrettyGoodLookin
@PrettyGoodLookin
for 6 dage siden
Congress should get a FBI definitions and terminology list provided to them.
Svar
@vegasbum28
@vegasbum28
for 4 dage siden
How come no one has asked the FBI director how he is the FBI director if he knows nothing about any case how is that possible it's crazy that he does not know anything they need to pull his salary from him to get straight answers unbelievable
Svar
@ef2967
@ef2967
for 7 dage siden
In other words I cant answer because I need all my lies to match with my other lies.
Svar
@user-uq6xk6ds3q
@user-uq6xk6ds3q
for 3 dage siden
Wray is the head of the FBI, and yet he never seems to know what's going on.
Svar
@jbsang54
@jbsang54
for 7 dage siden
'I have to be CAREFUL here....meaning 'Yes', but I can't admit that... COME ON MAN!!
Svar
@wcstrawberryfields8011
@wcstrawberryfields8011
for 5 dage siden
For the record, they should ask him if he is indeed the "head of the FBI." Then ask again. And again. So, when the day comes, there can be absolutely no doubt.
Svar
@RedWaveFan
@RedWaveFan
for 7 dage siden
Ultimately, why were there any FBI agents on the capital ground that they?
Svar

1 svar
@kristinepauwels4086
@kristinepauwels4086
for 7 dage siden
What business had Wray in Davos at the WEF meeting ! This man can not be trusted !
Svar
@bataremerson1970
@bataremerson1970
for 5 dage siden
So if they were not undercover in an official capacity, then they need to be prosecuted just like all the others.
Svar
@ZakaryHand
@ZakaryHand
for 7 dage siden
1. Video not for all viewers
2. Youtubes.Space
3.The fact that one operator was able to film this shows how powerful operators are.
Svar
@kevingwynn5654
@kevingwynn5654
for 7 dage siden
Gosh he is sooooo wonderful!!! He wants to "be careful" about answering every single frickin question!!!!!!!!🤯🤯🤯🤯🤬🤬🤬
Svar
@Pups7UT
@Pups7UT
for 5 dage siden
Dodging questions left and right that he knows the answers to.
Svar
@stanfordjane64
@stanfordjane64
for 6 dage siden
Watch Wray squint his eyes…telling how he’s really feeling!!
Svar
@achoice2bmade
@achoice2bmade
for 6 dage siden
"I need to be careful" is equal to "let me be clear" in meaning that one is about to tell a lie.
Svar
@johncloptop1585
@johncloptop1585
for 7 dage siden
Christopher Wray was there. Dressed as a woman.😳
Svar

2 svar
@kruelton
@kruelton
for 4 dage siden
They're " not sure" of sooo many things when questioned... but they are so sure of those they want to condemn and prosecute....
Svar

1 svar
@donaldfarris2202
@donaldfarris2202
for 1 dag siden
Right, court filings have shown there were 50 plus agents/human sources in Jan 6 and Wray is just going around the subject. By the way this came out in the Proud Boys trial.
Svar
@speakeasy9429
@speakeasy9429
for 6 dage siden
Andy Biggs is a goat! AZ is blessed to have him.
Svar
@JR-mu6if
@JR-mu6if
for 7 dage siden
Look at the smug look on The director's face ,, That's the face of a tyrant that knows there are no consequences for him for his actions
Svar
@chrisreed3572
@chrisreed3572
for 7 dage siden
Wray is a traitor and must be removed.
Svar

8 svar
@lramage
@lramage
for 7 dage siden
Hay, Wray if you tell the truth it is easier to remember what you said. That way you are not con﹒tradict your own agency's court filings. You can also just make truthful court filings, to begin with.
Svar
@randallharman5424
@randallharman5424
for 4 dage siden
It’s like he’s giving out hunting permits. The only difference is the game has a phone number and an address and you gotta bring them in live for points! I’d like to see his chalkboard in his scheduling department to see their outlook, goals and number. I’m curious if their top guys get cash spiffs and wheat they are at on their schedule!
Svar
@jeremyr3533
@jeremyr3533
for 4 dage siden
Id say at this point fbi director ray was the only one calling for action the day jan 6 happened
Svar
@JBOM-qp8nq
@JBOM-qp8nq
for 4 dage siden
Wray is like… ask, say, shout, do whatever you want. You and I both know I’ll never get in trouble for any of this. By the way, what time is lunch?
Svar
@williamlarson2759
@williamlarson2759
for 2 dage siden
Imaging him being a film director
' Wanna be careful before the cameras roll!' 😅
Svar
@jerryvonb205
@jerryvonb205
for 7 dage siden
Yes or no Wray!! What a crook!!!
Svar
@stevejdunne2787
@stevejdunne2787
for 6 dage siden
The question I would be asking all these witnesses that come before Congress would you be willing to take a lie detector test. I can only imagine what the response would be.
Svar
@user-zg8hi3nd1j
@user-zg8hi3nd1j
for 5 dage siden
Should ask the question: At the time the DC Police unlocked the doors and invited in the suckers to the Senate chambers, how many FBI agents were working the crowd and at the door to greet the invitees?
Svar
@davidswahlen8717
@davidswahlen8717
for 6 dage siden
It amazes me that the head director- manager - boss of all the FBI doesn't know anything
Svar
@dangeroreilly2028
@dangeroreilly2028
for 7 dage siden
I think Wray looks a lot like actor Eddie Albert, although he's not nearly as likeable.
Svar
@cutlusdeloy7100
@cutlusdeloy7100
for 4 dage siden
Why is contempt of court not a thing in federal court so many times this guy was lying but they just let him
Svar
@williamharvey4732
@williamharvey4732
for 7 dage siden
Chris Cristy's gift to Trump , Wray. A nother characterless lawyer . Got Christy off by ? Loosing evidence , oops . Lawyers all. .
Svar

4 svar

所有跟貼:

加跟貼

筆名: 密碼(可選項): 注冊筆名請按這里

標題:

內容(可選項):

URL(可選項):
URL標題(可選項):
圖像(可選項):

所有跟貼加跟貼論壇主頁