近平訂了個絞刑架,丹警察:丹政府:丹哥本哈根市:政府:新髏

所有跟貼加跟貼論壇主頁

送交者: 射死共匪狗特于 July 24, 2023 07:50:26:

習近平訂了個絞刑架,丹警察:丹政府:丹哥本哈根市:政府:新髏

送交者: 拜登就是特勒的狗 于 April 04, 2023 08:11:53:

習近平訂了個絞刑架,交了款就急著要拿,我告訴要排隊,說等不及了!!!

送交者: 說等不及了! 于 October 11, 2019 12:56:36:Xi Jinping ordered a gallows, and he was eager to get it after paying the money. I told it to queue up, and it said it couldn't wait! ! !
All Posts ﹒ Add Posts ﹒ Forum Homepage
Sent by: Biden is Xittler's dog on February 12, 2023 06:09:55:

Xi Jinping ordered a gallows, and he was eager to get it after paying the money. I told it to queue up, and it said it couldn't wait! ! !

Sender: It says it can't wait! On October 11, 2019 12:56:36:

丹警察:丹政府:丹哥本哈根市:政府:新髏

送交者: 射死共匪狗特于 March 01, 2023 05:37:37:

一年去了,我清楚了中共的狗特務--自李的-和操手-丈夫哥本哈根市去年小大做,又要警察抓我(警察太忙]r間磣遙S窒蚍ㄔ浩鷦V我要判我死刑-好把房子收呷_妓院。法院得也未拿紡信蹤M帕恕---但有一成功了--我住I去年修]有我的房子修----o所了--我住I比好多了!!!
丹社該各自檎互相制衡。共匪多次陷害我,想叫丹遣返我都未成功,今后就更了---我要和共匪比命了!!!
中共的狗特務--自李的人把丹一v中文的人拖下
水了,因人土宋液芏啵也幌出懟=o警察的英文字也]有,她留面子吧!

-丹----: 罟

附上中共的狗--李的化名美士俚木W文,供你!

惊見座對面坐著一條中共的狗--李---(自hT,-其我知道扒下衣服真面目的。丈夫是哥本哈根市)。

送交者: 中共的特務遍天下! 于 October 05, 2019 03:19:18:

日前應邀出席一個餐會,惊見座對面坐著一條中共的狗,先是談香港發生了爆亂,影響了香港的經濟和人民的安宁生活,
看沒人理,更大談特談---中國有十四億豬,不能亂,一亂會很可怕,我們要教育中國人,用選票淘汰共產党。我以為是胡平坐我對坐,就問---那要多長時間。答,時間會很長但中國不能亂!我說,你是共產党吧?說,是社會民主党。我說你不是共產党把奧巴馬請到丹麥干嗎!?說奧巴馬是好人/是最好的總統,川普是瘋子是罪犯!我火冒九丈/把臭罵一頓---楊氏國罵當然要帶大量中國特色的三字經---起身走人!去你媽那老碌模。。p>最近,這老掠鐘妹士俚拿址蛔嘉曳垂玻也倌懵璧---當年我操你媽也沒經過你爸批准!在丹麥找到了操手,不愁吃喝了,還回頭給共匪當狗太下賤了吧!是人嗎?

(光先生,你就是暴徒文盲,你雍橢泄]^e,你有什么資格反共?
送交者: 陳士胜--中共特老妓女李 于 December 03, 2019 16:23:33:)

所有跟貼: 反共需什么資格?難道我要像台灣中共臥底菜蠅蚊那樣上網買個假博士文{! ---- 光 -----我反共需要你授幔p>(所以我必正你!榱四@老暴徒,老文盲,不要W共套,否t你和共]^e!── 美士-老妓女李,)

所有跟貼:

美士--中共狗特老妓女李,你算個雞巴!!!我是和共匪一-不把你妓女特債人! - 光 (20 bytes) 18:41:55 12/03/19 (0)

大家知道了澳大利亞,美國,加拿大被共匪嚴重滲透,可你們
知道被操肛門的發源地的歐州被共匪滲透的更嚴重嗎!!!看那個老婊子默克爾---你還認為共匪有改惡從善的可能嗎?!看那十三讕桶牙操了 在又操肛的克及和他女汗蒼樸甑陌蕕br>世界有存在的r值幔浚-

γ@老逼士--中共狗特老妓女李,我每天射一管-衹到射死衹支那!!!

-2019年9月25日 丹麥哥本哈根 楊光

在蹩頌mN的原野上-在那地小河旁-

作者 : 罟p>在蹩頌mN的原野上,
在那地小河旁-
著煽妹利的白睿br>它是我的鄣募亦l。

普京哦礪匏狗停br>把鴰轎壹亦l-
誓死不愿做奴和牛羊,
要和橙搜鷚觶p>普京要立傀儡政府,
尿不嵐蕕親我逃亡-
二哥建我下跪投降-
蹩頌m的典]有些!

我要把特勒/普京吊上絞刑架!
我要蠆岬囊材虼玻br>我要二哥o燕山父老
我自己就是王!

我拿起棍棒刀,
誓蹩頌m大地共存亡-
榱俗呱s光-
站著做人是唯一!

我要蹩頌m永屹立,
我要俄羅斯永消亡!
我要被瓜分的俄羅斯-
中共淞榜印p>
2022年五月哥本哈根。

所有跟貼:

Danish Police: Danish Government: Danish Parliament: Mayor of Copenhagen: Government Advisor: News Media:

Sender: Shoot the Communist Party Dog Agent-Accomplice

A year has passed, and I know that the CCP’s dog spy─who calls himself Li Hua─fucked with it─my husband, the mayor of Copenhagen, made a big fuss last year and asked the police to arrest me (the police were too busy to arrest me). Take me to the court again to sentence me to death - so that the house can be taken back to open a brothel. The court found it difficult and refused to do so, which made the couple's efforts in vain. ----But one thing succeeded--I did not decorate my house last year--it doesn't matter--my residence is much better than a prison! ! !
Danish society is transparent - silos - checks and balances. The communist bandit framed me many times, and tried to get Denmark to repatriate me but failed, and it will be even more difficult in the future --- I will live longer than the communist bandit! ! !
This dog spy of the Chinese Communist Party, who called himself Li Hua, dragged down a man who could speak Chinese in Denmark
The water is gone, because this person helped me a lot, I don't want to write it. The English for the police doesn't even have this word, so save her some face!

-Denmark----: Yang Guang-

Attached is the dog of the Communist Party of China--Li Hua's pseudonym American Chen Shisheng's online article, for your reference!

I was surprised to see a dog of the Communist Party of China─Li Hua─(self-proclaimed member of Congress,-actually, I know his true colors when he stripped off his clothes. Her husband is the mayor of Copenhagen) sitting opposite the seat.

Sender: The CCP's spies are all over the world! On October 05, 2019 03:19:18:

A few days ago, I was invited to attend a dinner party. I was surprised to see a CCP dog sitting across from the seat. It first talked about the riots in Hong Kong, which affected Hong Kong’s economy and the peaceful life of the people.
It sees that no one pays attention to it, and talks even more --- there are 1.4 billion pigs in China, and chaos cannot be tolerated, and chaos will be terrible. We must educate the Chinese people and use votes to eliminate the Communist Party. I thought it was Hu Ping sitting opposite me, so I asked it---how long would it take. It replied that it will take a long time, but China cannot be chaotic! I said, are you a Communist Party? It says it is the Social Democratic Party. I said that you are not the Communist Party, why did you invite Obama to Denmark! ? It says Obama is good/best president and Trump is a lunatic and a criminal! I was furious/swearing at it --- of course, Yang's national scolding must bring a lot of three-character classics with Chinese characteristics --- get up and leave! Fuck that old cunt of your mother! ! !

Recently, this old cunt used the name Chen Shisheng from the United States to post again and forbade me to oppose the Communist Party. I’ll fuck you──I didn’t get your father’s permission to fuck your mother back then! I found a manipulator in Denmark, so I don’t have to worry about food and drink. It’s too low to be a dog for the Communist bandits! Is it human?

(Mr. Sunshine, you are a thug and illiterate, you are no different from the CCP, what qualifications do you have to oppose the CCP?
Sent by: Chen Shisheng--CCP spy-old prostitute Li Hua on December 03, 2019 16:23:33:)

All posts: What qualifications do you need to be anti-communist? Do I want to buy a fake doctorate online like the Taiwan CCP undercover vegetable fly mosquito! ---- Sunshine ----- Do I still need your authorization to oppose the Communist Party?

(So I have to correct you! For you old thugs, old illiterates, don’t learn the Communist Party, otherwise you are no different from the Communist Party! - American Chen Shisheng - old prostitute Li Hua,)

All posts:

Chen Shisheng from the United States,--the dog spy of the Communist Party of China--old prostitute Li Hua, you are a dick! ! ! I am the same as the Communists─never treat you as a prostitute or spy! - Sunshine (20 bytes) 18:41:55 12/03/19 (0)

Everyone knows that Australia, the United States, and Canada have been heavily infiltrated by Communist bandits, but you
Do you know that Europe, the birthplace of anal fuck, has been infiltrated by Communist bandits more seriously! ! ! Look at that old bitch Merkel --- do you still think it is possible for the Communists to change from evil to good? ! Look at the 13-year-old who fucked his teacher and now Macron who fucked his anus and Biden who fucked his daughter
Is there any value in this world? ! -

For this old American Chen Shisheng, the dog spy of the Communist Party of China, the old whore Li Hua, I shoot him once every day - until I shoot this Chinese pig to death! ! !

-September 25, 2019 Copenhagen, Denmark Yang Guang

In the vast fields of Ukraine - beside the quiet river -

Author : Yang Guang

In the wilderness of Ukraine,
By that silent river-
Two beautiful poplars grew,
It is my dear hometown.

Putin with Russian gangsters,
It brought war to my hometown-
Sworn to the death not to be slaves and cattle and sheep,
To have a bloody battle with the enemy!

Putin wants to establish a puppet government,
Diaper Biden Let's Run-
Brother Erzhu suggested that we kneel and surrender-
Ukrainian dictionaries do not have these options!

We are going to hang Xittler/Putin on the gallows!
We want those with diapers to wet the bed too!
We want Brother Erzhu to have no face to see Yanshan's elders
We ourselves are Hades!

We took sticks and swords,
Swear to live and die with the land of Ukraine-
For the noble glory of the motherland-
Standing up is the only option!

We will keep Ukraine standing forever,
We want Russia to perish forever!
We're going to make the partitioned Russia-
Set an example for China.

Victory Day May 2022 Copenhagen.

All posts:

所有跟貼:

所有跟貼:
(下集)恐怖始,一世界娜Cυ,兌o人知緣倪h古祕密 - 【信不信由你】 (6005 bytes) 13:24:30 4/01/23 (6)
黑狗肯定不僑肆黑狗不拉屎得劣-心更憾被揭穿:故意藏600多- 民主党不亡-美氡贗(11633 bytes) 13:28:42 4/01/23 (5)
菜蠅蚊光推磨-著圈G人眼,匪IW生-共匪底,朊頇h官子的, - 菜蠅蚊被操零碎了! (34679 bytes) 13:35:07 4/01/23 (4)
追求真、善、忍-做個行善積德的人, 天滅中共,報應不爽!中共就要浣鄭。! - 法輪大法好! (30099 bytes) 13:52:43 4/01/23 (0)
作者: 劉剛 專制國家一旦發動戰爭,將必定自取滅亡! - 自由圣火-張三一言 (5612 bytes) 13:37:58 4/01/23 (2)
傳中共部長想操誰就操誰-操過福特水門的驢徘操過民主党肛門的馬磐蟯蚯- 拜登操女菏Λ謖(31661 bytes) 13:55:11 4/01/23 (0)
美朊裰鼽h菁萃---和共匪一擁耐練流氓集F!!! - 美朊裰韉扯際僑嗽(3890 bytes) 13:44:19 4/01/23 (0)

所有跟貼:

所有跟貼:

加跟貼

筆名: 密碼(可選項): 注冊筆名請按這里

標題:

內容(可選項):

URL(可選項):
URL標題(可選項):
圖像(可選項):

所有跟貼加跟貼論壇主頁