@iguangcheng
B̦ͭnG
PK13OۦWԫ߮vD@j[ܤ~lC襤@ɬFT欰ۥѥ@ɥDaYh_hNj[ܱN@ꥴݤv`ҦsxΡAٷ|]V~C
qЦUɥqHhPQTUȨIbծc񪺩Ԫksѥ[M䰪Ԫij
Oversæt Tweet

^: @ɦUڦS@IRAeRA mswԡn _ August 14, 2021 08:10:16:

Qŭ`ܤSJFjꪺԫߎͦ-WҪϪ̰ԧAbH

mɼwp>S۟Բ@oґaJ¨cADDBTAK`ܮaHA̫LHܤC]DXYoutube^

124O@ɴ`ߎlA~@ѡAbIngolstadtW}TSv|AX@S۟ԳQ`the story of Gao ZhishengACQAKܪk\`̪bebin DingAFVUzk\WTQ`C

ѬP|ߤWA쥻ݦHDͿdaݨW}TSv|MHANwqؖ`@NzCHSHLKörper͆׺fBAYlC

cզ⮣ƕrxnH
񦹤rAWXߎQDDkqAڷPD`xA]ȮDӯTgJcڨД~bxJtr¨crAQDD覡nHArΤjӤV{ЬۿtKWΧjAH˦Q_٭aވhHʾxAΥΦܪͩRw¹G.C

v찪ͦ]DDۚ^ڬmڬrWKxpLֳp`AokdŢԱЪDQoCvAچFeySeek\`̃bing͡AߎثebrCL2017~KHNUFIAڪߞrBHᣯĬfAͪܤAͦA@]תuvAp¬}AHwC

wibr>d^q[A]hqusboHD001~oVH@ALIqۤiC@㦳}ߪ۟AëI}دsX욪k\̡AH@F⦳}۟@oґaJ¨cADDBTAK`ܮaHA̫LHܤA@oϫAiH݆p>MaD`hgջ@XojHsŤj`AHioHcۥц|HXAqF׬qúDuSƤAܦhp¸XAwAXɽISheϽ`P`Hqqf@]nCi|GHb񥭩ҪQ@dzhթWEfAFhiɤեC¸XGqDMFCOo`ݪkC

Ӧbwy|쪺hpShHbܼ_ȷE˭DܤD|ALr|CAڥiXgALЮ@hNKXZ@OҟoBoȭjش@]ObߴeΦۤvۧښrAݬݰͪ}䷾}YGANत@Źs}{˩߬ܶPpp>xeI@먺br>bvM]s儥xCڧibi^o¨cA]DpŦDAx@ŹmD`X缱¼ͥwAlС̑A]Q䥭yvAӤOuDAFWͨ~HΥxWyANOqW͏PҨEAf~@N@wvֺӮe^AL@wiNбlxDAiHұۥѥiAXݾxẂfOC

ΥL^fAL@wDۥѬOBCڧƱxhODAiHUD@ihǫo]je뫶^AڪkAGjaqUD@bc_AѤFhQšC

@̮ȩ~wpNRwp>
-----------------------------------------------

Ĥ@B׾:򡧨FگOڸۥѼ,_ŧPFߪ񥭦DIII

e: -uzDͩR _ August 30, 2019 04:47:39:

^: թMGäԺ믫AWҪϪ----ڪͰԧAbHI NnOHiOAr _ June 30, 2019 13:48:53:

򡧨FگOڸۥѼ,_ŧPFߪ񥭦DIII
oH: RFI, on 8/25/2018 7:16:00 PM ܡùϤ ܡär

թMNVҰԻ⡧FگOڸۥѼ]CK^

򡧨FگOڸۥѼ

2018-08-25

թMNVҰԻ⡧FگOڸۥѼ]CK^

ۦWHv߮v`]_򪺤HvۡĤ@B׾¡]FIRST STEP FORUM^¤FگOڸۥѼ]Shahbaz Bhatti Freedom Award^C{824bªsW|C

Ĥ@B׾¡O@ɺ֭p]WEA^X@CFگOڸۥѼ]ߤ_2011~AHeڰ򴵩ZpּƥڳB{FگOڸCFگOڸ]ʩvЦۥѩMk_2011~32QtCFگOڸۥѼC~{o@HAHHbHvBۥѡBvФ譱NX^mMnvTC

Ĥ@B׾¡e[j~泡eȤӥqqjáO찪]David Kilgour^VԹ{Cȩ~ªsWϪԪdlթMNVһC

jáO찪b{WP㻡GԬk\G@A]{G@ALh~zոs^onALO@ɪ^CԬOڳ̴LqH@AڧLs@ꪺ̦aΰҼwԡC̪WHv߮vAooӼL\Cԫ߮vqh~8ܨ줵ѡAwg379ѤFAڭ̨SLCڭ̧Ʊ氪ԥwC

թMb{WGĤ@B׾¡Թ{oӡۥѼD`jNqAO襤ܪHvihyAګD`PʡCڬOӰ{AëiOڦۤvAӬOFꤺ`H̡AOFꪺܦëiCڧƱbyB̯ͭ[JoӦCAꪺܺɧڭ̪@OqC

[{17ϰ|ijùdǡ]Ro Khana ^NXuF{A}Vԫ߮v{oǼC

ªsؤH{qΫwo{CؤH{qΫпHBMvBªsDШ|||FAHªsBHhBؤH{Bk\ǭXuF{C

SO:CK dsGd sG

---------------------------------------------

jH-A̯uڷq-R-ź-ۻI@ɸU@ߵ@eסI

e: 궧 _ November 19, 2019 08:07:11:

ݾް޵ll-Ƥl-Fl-lAMl-B-nGy

i޹˸Ѫ@שѹGǰAI

ߪ񥭭qFӵD[AFڴNۭnAڧiDnƶAΤFIII

e: ߪ񥭻ΤFI _ October 23, 2019 04:38:11:

ߪ񥭭qFӵD[AFڴNۭnAڧiDnƶAΤFIII

2019~101 ֡I

------------------------------------------------

i۴ԡA@ꦺ֡I

H@eסAHTC@ɤHZޡAtZAWC_MMYAi۷@ԪIIԡAӵLvɥhLܡC@wn@MũRAgv@ꤣdAQ|HʡA@ꬡѩC@ޥ_ΡAHۥ͡CHͦۥjֵLAd߷Ӻ~CI

2019~1115 pj` ^

--------------------------------------------------

{ɬFŨG

e: ѷ@jp _ October 5, 2019 06:08

{ɬFŨG

bHi{A½}¤HاnDMơAHiƤCp¦FHҥߡBHҪvBHҨɡAhHإݥFA笰MzCSOFϬFwMHҥߡBҪvBҨɡAGڵŧi߭{ɬFC

HHͦӥAWѽᤩHYǤiܤvA]tͩRvAۥvBLYvΰlD֤vCDڵ@һ{PΤi񤧯uzέhCHFܤΤQܡAlإߪkߤάFHO٦ۨΥLHvCF@vOAD_HҽᤩvCFp}aHWhAhH蠟vO½ΫإߡC

pSOFϬFؤH@MΤ@ީұAﭻHDDYL@A_dHvQAߧQkAϦӶi@BܤHۥѡCSOFϬF¶Lߪk|wmTXknA~H|vAz|䵴jhƪHN@Cڵ{SOFϬFwMhH{iαvAGڵťSOFϬFhXkʡAFxAUqBߧYh¾ҽᤩvC

{ɬFťG

@B 즳SOFϬFUkJ{ɬF޲zC

GB 즳SOFϬFFxBUqBUΰƧAUΰƭWåa¾Aܭ{ɬFeC

TB UWۤGO@K~_ҦѭSOFϬFҹ{sFAUŤHOd¾A}Un`B@AܥtqC

|B {ɬF~ΪܥHWδF^άF]Hu^C{ɬFݦb߰_p@~wƿ|A}_T~|C

B {ɬFΦU{ɩexAbZAרiFΤۤx¾Ψ~MHC

B mkߡnUȤHOdAܭ{ɬF{skߡC

CB Ѵߪk|A}_TӤ뤺i|{ɥߪk|A@~s|ߪk|C{ɥߪk|iju쬰CQuC䤤qBEsϤQGuAEsFQuAsɦBsɪFϤQKuC

ۡGhttp://www.epochtimes.com/gb/19/10/4/n11568902.htm
̦Zsɶ: 2019-10-04 23:08:24

----------------------------------------------

jH-A̯uڷq-R-ź-ۻIU@ߪﱵs@ӡI

e: 궧 _ October 20, 2019 05:03:30:

----------------| l----------

nA䨺ޡIIImswn! ! !

Ǥlu^BĵꭱeyBܦ姤cߡB}n½K¡I

2019-06-17 _

C~u^ADRWI@ļﮫAwn@eסI

䥫󰶤jABOP鳣ȡIMܪähAOíoӮaI

2019-07-01 _@-_

C~iuΡAߪk|}@}C@W꦳̹y]Aɮ{NO@ޡI

2019-07-12 @ n

----------------------------------------

C~ݷΡAѦw\YHηL@AQ|H@_I

2019-08-01 -------- _jL

-----------------------------------------------------

HߦAݽֳ̦ZO]lA߽xʤMjAD[
WNOAI

2019-81-------- O@@_ۦ

-------------------------------------------------

NnOHQAcnqTCܦ@AtH@C

2019~81 -------- NnOHHܼɵon

-------------------------------------------

H~AYhFAnবAMBzʡBDɤOťФFIڭnuBڭnLG^aAڭn@UxAHDaIAZJWBۺjIѤl|--۽-YȪθz-ȸy-xy-Y-N޿-]ަ-@ޤU-----M@ɤHɡIII

2019~82 jp--

-------------------------------------------

HϰeA̦n覡O}uA󰱭A@ꮣW߽jC

}uB}B}ҡB@}I

2019~K뤭

@ɦUonAHϰeA@QvQr[Aӵ
@eסI

@ɤHߧYʰ_ӡAMH@_@eסIII

2019~K뤭

------------------------------------------------------

LGZaIB@@ӥAacSTʡBHiBѡC

2019~K뵹@eפ

LGZէjA@OpZyCkwkRۼǡA@_mbC

2019~KK ئ@dLGZpj

ڦkϤ@AHDDC浹HAA

@eסI XL֡ABiHeB͡Av

ŧQQաAFOQAW͡I

mpϤ@-------ѤUߤ@ۡALáI

2019~K @W

----------------------------------------------------

حC~Ǥl

ͩRۥiQARɲ󰪡AYۥѬGAG̬ҥiߡC

PM----}Ȭc---M@@_ۦIII

2019-08-11

ذjӥaH

ͷHNA笰Aܤ䶵СAֹLFI

^H--------HͦۥjֵLId߷Ӻ~CIII ®խYs@Q}CCp>2019~K뵹@eפ

Hu^A}n@eסA観oDAFǤlCnGymWAɤW_ʥhA

2019~99 woDqJke

ǤlWA|ӵonCLЬwkA@P@eסC

C~ùaoAƦ@ꪺoCPLG׭Aѷ@eI

֡AUO@KKC߫oWQ٦@AѴ±Y`ץiI

pFrFPq

e: pF _ October 06, 2019 04:04:36:

pFrFPq

߻DrFߡApFSoPqPA

rFa⭻H{ۥѡBDBHvBkW

߰aC

-----------------pF-------------

2019~105

pXFrFPq

e: -pXF _ October 06, 2019 04:02:38:

pXFrFPq

߻DrFߡApXFSoPqPA

rFa⭻H{ۥѡBDBHvBkW

߰aC

-----------------pXF-------------

2019~105

LFrFPq

e: LF _ October 06, 2019 04:00:33:

LFrFPq

߻DrFߡALFSoPqPA

rFa⭻H{ۥѡBDBHvBkW

߰aC

-----------------LF-------------

2019~105

pFrFPq

e: pF _ October 05, 2019 22:28:39:

pFrFPq

߻DrFߡApFSoPqPA

rFa⭻H{ۥѡBDBHvBkW

߰aC

-----------------pF-------------

2019~105

---------------------------------------------------

۫֊HmPHn

e: jH _ October 05, 2019 13:54:29

۫֊HmPHn

mPHnG

AOPAڂO]Q
AUAڂVbr>AOhAڂOlQ
AIߦQ
AuAڂ͡Q
AWAڂFQ
ATiKfϩkbr>AÐhAڂuRrQ
ATQ~e]X͡AڂTQ~wGC

nA䨺ޡIIImswn! ! !

@ݱHAۥѤk˻Cjv`PnAdEn_I

2019-11-11 KQѭRF

tO\FIH

tѨťաAOD¥զbeCHbyAӥX

ɧAۡHI

2019-11-11 tOWҪl٬O]H

ayﭱۤ@@

e: @SȹMѤUI _ October 05, 2019 03:19:18:

eܥXu@\|Aayﭱۤ@@AOͭoͤFzáAvTF䪺g٩MHwrͬA
ݨSHzAjͯS---꦳Q|ޡAáA@÷|ܥiȡAڭ̭nШ|HAοﲼ^O@ޡCڥHOJڹ理AN---nhɶCAɶ|ܪꤣáIڻAAO@ާaHAO|DޡCڻAO@ާڰШ줦zܡIHڰOnH/O̦n`ΡAtOƤlOoǡIڤ_EV/|@y---|MnajqS⪺Trg---_HIhAьLҡCCp>̪AoьfhZŦ]jz---~ھާA]SgLAIbFޤATYܤFA٦^Y@ӤUFaIOHܡH

(͡AANOɮ{媼AAln]^eAA\Ϧ@H
e: h` _ December 03, 2019 16:23:33:)

ҦK: Ϧ@ݤ\HDڭnxW@שˤWRӰդhI ---- -----

(ҥHڥAI|@Ѽɮ{AѤ媼AnW@MA_tAM@]^eIwwww h

ҦK:

hAڡIII - (20 bytes) 18:41:55 12/03/19 (0)

jaDFDjQȡAA[jQ@YzAiA
DQިzoaڦ{Q@꺯zYܡIIIݨӦѱDlqJ--------Aٻ{@꦳cqiܡHI

̪񤦳FSڤڰШӡAJjǤKA]JjǦդlǰ|ACӾǥͳoѥ[Aݥ׽ҡAѤ_OШ|gOXACiѤW7000JԺ15000JԡAFwtA]LwިzA

@ɳDڰ@ިzAФHӾިzALܡHoNOڭ̤FFI

2019~925 _

-------------------------------------------------------

ǰA----OӰ^BªFv|XӪگŪjBFǡC

e: ǰAO@שI _ January 14, 2020 14:11:35:

^: }ߡGT^GխY@FA¥ohH ǰAO@שI _ January 13, 2020 07:15:21:

----------²}ߥ

ڬsxW30~FAk쭻NoFإ@ӡA1996~
ǰAWxFA쥻ӿժqkﭲB^ﭲBˡBSjBi޺CڴNNѨ----OFlCӱCoodzNyZBڬsFLB}îB^奿Lʦդhפ------ڱoX---ǰASդhǦ----OӰ^BªFv|XӪگŪjBFǡCNnAݤW@P^奿FFANMFCܤ_|@cxWq^ZwgSkFANbפWqLOd----Q`ŧKvۤUx----ѤU@----ΪRIII

2020~113_ڡC

--------------------------------------------

aгQ\`䡨 A HoB谡I

e: BBC-CNN-CCP-VOA-RFI _ January 15, 2020 01:02:05:

aгQ\`䡨 HQlav

ۦWaЬHAQfo}mRq}ree Hong Kong]`^,mswn!fCJLhQ\~ηlAb1964~1998~⦸Q٭C

oslaAosơǏ㶻lXF--BBC-CNN-CCP-VOA-RFI-----A̳oǦьSںjRU@ɳD.NA˹GI

ҦK:

The life and death of lawyer Gao Zhisheng, who was brutally persecuted and met with his kidnappers, is still a mystery - where are you, Gao Zhisheng, messenger of God?

Borrowing from Germany by Liu Weiliang

The Chinese government sent a conscientious human rights lawyer Gao Zhisheng into a black jail, tortured him, placed him under house arrest, and persecuted his close relatives and family members, and finally made him disappear to this day. (Picture taken from Youtube)

January 24th is the day for the world to show solidarity with the persecuted lawyers. On this day this year, a 70-minute documentary about the persecution of Chinese human rights lawyer Gao Zhisheng, the story of Gao Zhisheng, was broadcast in the cinema of the Audi Automobile Factory in Ingolstadt. , and invited Lebin Ding, the son of Falun Gong victims, to come to the scene to explain the current situation of the persecution of Falun Gong practitioners.

On this Thursday night, the organizer, who had not dared to expect anyone, was delighted to see that the cinema of the Audi car factory was almost full, representing that the German society was not indifferent to the issue of human rights in China. After a brief introduction by Mr. Körper, Director General of the International Community for Human Rights Protection, the film began to play.

Authoritarian China is the same as Taiwan during the White Terror
When this film was played, the methods and methods of lawyer Gao's torture were shown on the screen, which made me very familiar, because the horror scenes described in the film were the same as my uncle, Mr. Liu Chendan, when he was imprisoned in black during Taiwan's white terror period. , the way of being tortured is almost the same, long hours of exposure to headlights, torture, sitting on ice, blowing with electric wind, hanging people upside down and pouring water, forcing people to sleep for days, cruelty to people's sexual organs, Or use the life safety threat of a loved one to force a letter of repentance...

It is mentioned in the video that Mr. Gao tried unsuccessfully to commit suicide due to torture, and so did my uncle. When the uncle came out, his internal organs and lower legs were still severely damaged, and he continued to be unable to recover. Mr. Gao in the film describes a record of his life fragments. After the video ended, I quickly asked Mr. Ding, the son of a Falun Gong victim, a special guest in the front seat, about the current situation of lawyer Gao. He said he has been missing since August 2017! After listening to it, my heart sank deeply. In the end, the host said that since Mr. Gao's disappearance, his life and death have become a mystery. It is a real film with no answer, and the ending is like a black hole, which makes people sad.

Do Chinese people need human rights?
After the film was broadcast, the German audience remained silent for a long time, because everyone was speechless about the persecution of the Chinese government. Gao Zhisheng was one of the best lawyers in China in 2001. His professionalism and excellence are indescribable. What is wrong for a human rights lawyer with conscience to defend Falun Gong practitioners who are persecuted by political persecution with professional conscience? A government put a conscientious human rights lawyer into a black jail without any scruples, tortured, placed under house arrest, and persecuted his close relatives and family, and finally disappeared without reflection. Can this country be expected?

The discussion at the end of the meeting was very lively, because everyone wanted to help the Chinese people find a way out. They felt that after China's economy became stronger, it turned into a huge evil spirit in the sky. Is it possible for the people to obtain human rights and freedom? During the discussion, it was suggested that the Chinese grew up in a way of thinking and culture that is different from that of Western societies. As long as many Chinese have money to spend and the economy is stable, many Chinese do not care about whether they have human rights or not. The human rights that Germans are concerned about are not at all important to the Chinese. Does China need to change? How can it be changed? Many Chinese also appear to be persuaded in what Xi Jinping calls a "democratic" system with Chinese characteristics. Because China is a blocked society, having a house to live in and spending money seems to be enough for Chinese people. This is the helpless view of everyone at the venue.

In Germany, among the many Chinese people I have come into contact with, many people really do not believe in the quality of the Chinese people. They think that the quality of the Chinese people is low, and it is impossible to choose a wise ruler. They think that a society with a real democratic system is not suitable for China. people. This is the view of the so-called incompetent and daring Chinese scholar-officials, but this is also the self-defeating that must castrate themselves in order to survive in Chinese society. Looking at the result of Mr. Gao's confrontation between his conscience and tyranny, we can only say that the Chinese people are mainly standing up. The Chinese must first believe in their own people.

Taiwan is the leading light of China's democratization
After the film screening, I couldn't help but stand up and talk about the Taiwan experience. I tell everyone present that I have an uncle who has been in a black jail and has also been tortured as in the film. Taiwan's democracy has also come out through a very hard road. But Taiwan has come out. Taiwan is also influenced by Chinese culture and has been ruled by autocracy. Now it is a truly democratic society. Today's Chinese students go overseas and in Taiwan to study and exchange, which is a strong thinking stimulation for Chinese students, and it will definitely have an effect on their younger generation. People will compare, and they will definitely feel that Taiwan can have electoral democracy, and freedom of speech to say what they want is valuable. This is a valuable experience for Chinese students overseas.

Maybe they didn't say anything when they returned to China, but they must all know what freedom is like. I hope that Taiwan can maintain democracy forever and be a leading light for the Chinese people to pursue democracy, instead of being annexed by China. In the midst of a pessimistic discussion, my personal statement seems to provide more room for everyone to imagine whether the Chinese people pursue democracy or not.

The author lives in Germany and is the author of Borrowing from Germany

---------------------------------------------------------

The first forum: Gao Zhisheng won the "Shahbaz Bhatti Freedom Award", which is equivalent to sentenced Xi Jinping to death! ! !

Submitted by: Gao Zhisheng - Truth Road Life on August 30, 2019 04:47:39:

Answer: Geng He: The never-failing spirit of Gao Zhisheng, the messenger of God----my Mr. Gao Zhisheng, where are you? ! By as long as everyone remembers you on June 30, 2019 13:48:53:

Gao Zhisheng won the "Shahbaz Bhatti Freedom Award", which is equivalent to condemning Xi Jinping to death! ! !
Speaker: RFI, on 8/25/2018 7:16:00 PM Show/Hide Image Show/Hide Text

Geng and her husband Gao Zhisheng received the "Shahbaz Bhatti Freedom Award" (Photo by CK)

Gao Zhisheng won the "Shahbaz Bhatti Freedom Award"

2018-08-25

Geng and her husband Gao Zhisheng received the "Shahbaz Bhatti Freedom Award" (Photo by CK)

Gao Zhisheng, a famous Chinese human rights lawyer, was awarded the Shahbaz Bhatti Freedom Award by the FIRST STEP FORUM, a human rights organization headquartered in Helsinki, Finland. The award ceremony was held on August 24 in the San Francisco Bay Area.

The First Step Forum is a partner of the World Evangelical Alliance (WEA). The Shahbaz Bhatti Freedom Award was established in 2011 in memory of former Pakistani Union Minister for Minorities, Christian Shahbaz Bhatti. Shahbaz Bhatti was assassinated on March 2, 2011 for his continued push for religious freedom and the rule of law. The Shahbaz Bhatti Freedom Prize is awarded to one person each year in recognition of the recipient's outstanding contribution and significant impact on human rights, freedom, and religion.

The "First Step Forum" entrusted David Kilgour, former director of the Asia-Pacific Department of the Canadian Ministry of Foreign Affairs, to present the award to Gao Zhisheng. Gao Zhisheng's wife Geng He, who lives in the San Francisco Bay Area, accepted the award on behalf of her husband.

David Kilgour said in his speech at the award ceremony, "Gao Zhisheng defended Falun Gong and Christians. He has been a voice for the underprivileged for many years. He is a hero of the world. Gao Zhisheng is one of the people I respect the most. Call him China's Gandhi or Mandela. As the most well-known human rights lawyer in China, Gao Zhisheng deserves this award. It has been 379 days since Gao Zhisheng disappeared in August last year and we have no news of him. We hope Gao Zhisheng is safe."

Geng He said at the award ceremony: "The First Step Forum's awarding this 'Freedom Award' to Gao Zhisheng is of great significance. It is an encouragement to China's human rights warriors who persist in resistance. I am very moved. I am a Christian, I am not praying for myself, but for the persecuted people in the country, and for the change in China. I hope that my friends here will join this group and do our part for the change of China."

Ro Khana, Congressman for California's 17th District, sent a representative to attend the award ceremony and presented a certificate of commendation to lawyer Gao Zhisheng.

The "Chinese Christian Justice Fellowship" in San Francisco organized the award ceremony. Pastor Liu Yi, founder of "Chinese Christian Justice Fellowship", Fang Zheng, president of "China Democracy Education Foundation" in San Francisco, and Chinese democracy activists, Chinese Christians, and Falun Gong practitioners in San Francisco attended the award ceremony.

Special correspondent: CK Editor in charge: Wu Jing Web editor: Jing Ming

Great Hong Kong people - you really make me admire - adore - proud - proud! The whole world is united in sending the end to the CCP bandits!

Submitted by: Sunny Hong Kong on November 19, 2019 08:07:11:

Also fuck the Kuomintang ruffian-madman-liar-scorpion, and the sinister-cunning-don't push your face

The undercover CCP bandit who has completely disintegrated the DPP is an undercover old man of cabbage flies and mosquitoes!

Xi Jinping ordered a gallows, and he was eager to get it after paying the money. I told him to queue up, and he said he couldn't wait! ! !

Delivered By: Xi Jinping says can't wait! On October 23, 2019 04:38:11:

Xi Jinping ordered a gallows, and he was eager to get it after paying the money. I told him to queue up, and he said he couldn't wait! ! !

October 1, 2019 Work hard, die fast!

------------------------------------------------

The whole people launched a guerrilla war, and the CCP bandits died quickly!

The people of Hong Kong sent the CCP bandits to death, and the people of the whole country responded. The people of the world are the backing, and Trump Bannon is the vanguard. Pick up the kitchen knife and axe and start the war to destroy the CCP! Implement urban guerrilla warfare, come and go without a trace. We must kill them with one blow, punish the CCP bandits without mercy, and 1.4 billion people will act, and the CCP bandits will not survive. If you don't want to be a pig to be slaughtered, you can't live on your knees. No one has ever died in life since ancient times, keep the heart of Han Qing!

November 15, 2019 Peng Ming, President of the Chinese Federation

Declaration of the Provisional Government of Hong Kong:

Submitted by: Tianxie CCP Alliance on October 5, 2019 06:08

Declaration of the Provisional Government of Hong Kong:

In the process of human civilization, it is inevitable to overthrow the shabby and build something better, which is the foundation of human evolution. If the old government was not established by the people, not ruled by the people, and not enjoyed by the people, then it is inevitable for the people to establish a government that belongs to the people. Today, the government of the Hong Kong Special Administrative Region is no longer established, governed and enjoyed by the people of Hong Kong. Therefore, today we declare the establishment of the Hong Kong Provisional Government.

"All human beings are created equal, and God has endowed all human beings with certain inalienable rights, including the right to life, liberty, dignity and the pursuit of happiness." In order not to be deprived and not to be deprived, the people established laws and governments to protect their rights and those of others. All the power of the government stems from the power bestowed by man. If the government violates the above principles, the people have the absolute power to overthrow and establish.

The government of the Hong Kong Special Administrative Region is now under the control of the People's Republic of China and the Communist Party of China, turning a blind eye to the demands of the people of Hong Kong, and constantly exploiting the rights of the people. Instead of enacting laws that benefit the people, it further deprives the people of their freedom. The government of the Hong Kong Special Administrative Region bypassed the Legislative Council today to enact the "Prohibition of Face Masks" in an attempt to continue to suppress the right of the people to assemble, ignoring the wishes of the overwhelming majority of people in Hong Kong. We believe that the government of the Hong Kong Special Administrative Region has lost the recognition and authorization of the people. Therefore, we declare today that the government of the Hong Kong Special Administrative Region has lost its legitimacy.

The Provisional Government of Hong Kong announced:

1. All departments of the original government of the Hong Kong Special Administrative Region shall be put under the management of the Hong Kong Provisional Government.

2. The former chief executive, secretaries, directors and deputy directors, heads of departments and deputy directors of the original government of the Hong Kong Special Administrative Region will immediately resign and hold vacant positions until the appointment of the Hong Kong Provisional Government.

3. All departments will immediately stop all new policies promulgated by the Hong Kong Special Administrative Region Government since 2018. Personnel at all levels will retain their positions and maintain the necessary daily operations of each department until further notice.

4. The term of office of the Hong Kong Provisional Government shall be five years or until the system of government by universal nomination and universal suffrage and the head of the government (whichever is shorter). The Hong Kong Provisional Government must prepare for elections within one year of its establishment and complete the elections within three years.

5. The head of the Hong Kong Provisional Government and the temporarily appointed officials of various departments shall not hold any official positions or salaried decision-makers in the Hong Kong government and public institutions for life after their term of office expires.

6. All provisions of the "Hong Kong Laws" are temporarily retained until the Hong Kong Provisional Government promulgates new laws.

7. Dissolve the Legislative Council of Hong Kong, elect a provisional Legislative Council within three months, and re-elect the Legislative Council within one year. The provisional Legislative Council has seventy seats. Among them, there are 12 seats in the Hong Kong Island and Kowloon West constituencies, 10 seats in Kowloon East, and 18 seats in the New Territories West and New Territories East constituencies.

Retrieved from: http://www.epochtimes.com/gb/19/10/4/n11568902.htm
Last edit time: 2019-10-04 23:08:24

--------------------------------------------------------

Great Hong Kong people - you really make me admire - adore - proud - proud! All the people are united to welcome the arrival of the new century!

Submitted by: Sunny Hong Kong on October 20, 2019 05:03:30:

---------------- Ode to Hong Kong Students ----------

Stop being a Chinese pig! ! ! "Glory to Hong Kong"!!!

Hong Kong students are really heroic, stand straight in front of the police and bandits, why are they afraid of being imprisoned in blood, vowing to overthrow the eight dynasties!

2019-06-17 in Copenhagen

Hong Kong youth are true heroes, pioneers of the democratic revolution! A cavity of blood to the gangsters, must be the end of the CCP bandits!

The citizens of Hong Kong are even greater, and they are not afraid of the rain and the sun! Peaceful struggle will never retreat, defend the home of Hong Kong!

2019-07-01 In China - Beiping

The youth of Hong Kong are awesome. Let's take a stroll in the Legislative Council. There are indeed hooligans in the world, and the thugs are the Communist Party!

2019-07-12 China Zhongnanhai

------------------------------------

ҦK:

ҦK:

[K

W: KX(iﶵ): `UWЫo

D:

e(iﶵ):

URL(iﶵ):
URLD(iﶵ):
Ϲ(iﶵ):

ҦKO[KO׾¥D