¡§Åý°ª´¼ÑԦۥѡ¨ ¤§Án¦b¥Õ®c«eÅT°_,¤H¤H³Û¥´ªº¹Lµó¦Ñ¹«¸j­ê¦@²£ÐÞ¡I

©Ò¦³¸ò¶K¡O¥[¸ò¶K¡O½×¾Â¥D­¶

°e¥æªÌ: ¤H¤H³Ûªº¥´¦@²£ÐÞ¡I ¤_ January 17, 2024 07:25:38:

¡§Åý°ª´¼ÑԦۥѡ¨ ¤§Án¦b¥Õ®c«eÅT°_
8¤ë13¤é¤U¤È¡A³¯¥ú¸Ûµ¥¼Æ¦ìºûÅv«ß®v©M¬¡°Ê¤H¤h¦b¥Õ®c«eªº©Ôªk­C¯S¼s³õ¡]Lafayette Square¡^Á|¦æ¶°·|¡A©I¦S¬ü°ê¬F©²À°§UÀç±Ï³Q¤¤¦@±j¨î¥¢Âܤ»¦~ªºµÛ¦W¤HÅv«ß®v°ª´¼ÑÔ¡CÉO·|¤H¤hªí¥Ü¡A¤¤¦@¬OÅ]°­¡A¬O¤HÃþªº¤½¼Ä¡Q®ø·À¦@²£ÐÞ¡A ¬O¨C­Ó¤Hªº¤Ñ¾¡C¥ª¤@¬°³¯¥ú¸Û¡B¥ª¤G¬°¤¤°ê¥Á¥DÐÞ©e­û·|µØ²±¹y¥D®u­Ù¦t¤Z¡B¥ª¤T¬°¤¤°ê¥Á¥DÐÞ¥þ°ê©e­û·|¦@¦P¥D®u¤ý­xÀÜ¡B¥k¥|¬°¤HÅv¬¡°Ê¤H¤h³¢Ä_Ð`¡C¡]§õ¨°/¤j¬ö¤¸¡^
§ó·s 2023-08-14 9:50 PM ¼Ðñ: °ª´¼ÑÔ, ¥Õ®c, ³¯¥ú¸Û Facebook Twitter Line Î`¨îÃì±µ Print¡i¦r¸¹¡j ¤j ¤¤ ¤p¥¿Ê^ ²Ê^
¡i¤j¬ö¤¸2023¦~08¤ë14¤é°T¡j¡]¤j¬ö¤¸°OªÌ§õ¨°¬ü°êµØ²±¹yDC³ø¾É¡^¡§Åý°ª´¼ÑԦۥѡI¡¨ ¡§®ø·À¦@²£ÐÞ¡I¡¨¡§¥´¨ì¦@²£ÐÞ¡I¡¨µ¥°}°}©IÁn¡A¦b¥Õ®c«eªº¼s³õ¤WÅT°_¡C

8¤ë13¤é¤U¤È¡A³¯¥ú¸Ûµ¥¼Æ¦ìºûÅv«ß®v©M¬¡°Ê¤H¤h¦b¥Õ®c«eªº©Ôªk­C¯S¼s³õ¡]Lafayette Square¡^Á|¦æ¶°·|¡A©I¦S¬ü°ê¬F©²À°§UÀç±Ï³Q¤¤¦@±j¨î¥¢Âܤ»¦~ªºµÛ¦W¤HÅv«ß®v°ª´¼ÑÔ¡C

ÉO·|¤H¤hªí¥Ü¡A¤¤¦@¬OÅ]°­¡A¬O¤HÃþªº¤½¼Ä¡Q®ø·À¦@²£ÐÞ¡A ¬O¨C­Ó¤Hªº¤Ñ¾¡C

°ª´¼ÑÔ¦]ªø´Á¬°®z¶Õ¸sÊ^µoÁn¡A2006¦~¾D¤¤¦@¦Q¾P«ß®v°õ·Ó¡Q§P¦D¤T¦~¡A½w¦D°õ¦æ¡Q2007¦~8¤ë13¤é¡A°ª´¼ÑÔ³Q¡§±j¨î¥¢ÂÜ¡¨¡Q2014¦~¥Xº»¡A¾D«ùÄò³n¸T¡Q2017¦~8¤ë, °ª´¼ÑÔ¦A¦¸¥¢ÂÜ¡A¦Ü¤µ¤U¸¨¤£©ú¡C

°ª´¼ÑÔ´¿¬°ªk½ü¥\¨ü­¢®`­Þ®×¡A¦V¤¤¦@»â¾É¤H¤W®Ñ¡Aµoªí¤T«Ê¤½ÉÛ«H¡Q¦}¤½ÉÛ°h¥X¤¤°ê¦@²£ÐÞ¡C

³¯¥ú¸Û¡G°ª´¼ÑÔ¥¢Âܮ׬O·Ó§¯Ãè ·À¦@¬O¨C­Ó¤Hªº¤Ñ¾
³¯¥ú¸Û«ß®v¦bªö³X¤¤§i¶D¤j¬ö¤¸©M·s­ð¤H¡G¡§°ª´¼ÑÔ«ß®v³Q¥¢Âܤ»¦~¡A³o¥»¨­¬O¤@­Ó·Ó§¯Ãè¡C¤£¶È·Ó¥X¤F¤¤¦@¨¸´c¬FÅv½î½ñ¤¤°ê¤HÅvªº¨Æ¹ê¡A¡]¦Ó¥B¡^²M·¡¦a§i¶D¥þ¥@¬É¦b¦@²£±M¨î¤§¤U¨S¦³ªkªv¡C¡¨

¡§§Ú­Ìªº¨IÀq°N·|Åý¤¤¦@ÅÜ¥»¥[¼F¡C¡¨¡§§Ú­Ì°N¦³¤½ÉÛ¦a¦b¥þ²y´¦ÅS¤¤¦@ªº¸o´c¡AÅý¥@¬É»{Ãѳo­ÓÅ]°­¬FÅv¡C³o¬O³Ì­«­nªº¡C¡¨

¥Lªí¥Ü¡A¡§¦@²£ÐÞ¡A¬O¤HÃþªº¤½¼Ä¡C®ø·À¦@²£ÐÞ¡A¬O¨C­Ó¤H¤£¥i±À¨øªº³d¥ô¡A¬O¨C­Ó¤Hªº¤Ñ¾¡C¡¨

¡§§Ú­Ì¤@°_­n¨DÁÙ°ª´¼ÑԦۥѡA­n¨D¥@¬É¯¸¦b¤¤°ê¤H¥Á¤@Ãä¡A«ä¦Ò«ç¤\¼Ë²M°£³o¼Ë¤@­Ó¸j¬[°ê®a¡B®µ«ù¬F©²¡B¥£§Ð¤¤°ê¤H¥Áªº¨¸´c¬FÅv¡C¡¨

¡§§Úı±o³o­Ó¬O«D±`«D±`¥²­nªº¡A¤w¸g¨ì¤F«D°µ¤£¥iªº®É«J¤F¡C¡¨

90¦Z¡G¦@²£ÐÞ°N¯à³Q±À½ ¤£¥i¯à­²·s
¤¤°ê¥Á¥DÐÞ©e­û·|µØ²±¹y¥D®u­Ù¦t¤Z¦bµo¨¥¤¤»¡¡A¡§§@¬°·s¥Í¥N¡A§Ú¬O¤@­Ó90¦Z¡C§Ú¡]¦b¤¤°ê©Ò¡^¬Ý¨ìªº©M§Ú©Ò±µ¨ü¨ìªº±Ð¨|¡A³£¬O¬~¸£ªº¡A¬Æ¦Ü¬O´ÛÄFªº¡C¡¨

¡§§Ú§Æ±æ¥þ¥@¬É©Ò¦³ªºµØ¤H¡AÁÙ¦³¥Á¥D¤H¤h¡A³£­n¦³¤@­Ó²M¿ôªº»{ª¾¢w¢w¦@²£ÐÞ¬O¤£¥i¯à¦Û§Ú­²·sªº¡A¤]¬O¤£¥i¯à¦³¤H©Êªº¡C¡¨

¡§§Ú­Ì°N¦³±À½¥¦³o­Ó¥@¬ö¬r½F¡B¨¸´cªº¬FÅv¡A§Ú­Ì¥Í¬¡¦b³o­Ó¦a²y¤Wªº¨C¤@­Ó¤H¡A¤~¯à°÷¨­¤ß°·±d¡A¥Í©R°·±d¡AÄ~Äò¬¡¤U¥h¡C¡¨

¡§¥´­Ë¦@²£ÐÞ¡I¦Û¥ÑÄݤ_¤H¥Á¡I¦Û¥Ñ¸U·³¡I¡¨

³¯«Ø­è¡G¤¤¦@®£ÄßÁÀ¨¥Ãn¥ú
­ì¤j³°«ß®v³¯«Ø­è§i¶D¤j¬ö¤¸¡A¤¤¦@¤§©Ò¥HÅý°ª´¼ÑÔ±j¨î¥¢Âܳo¤\¦h¦~¡A©Úµ´¥Î¼f§Pªº§Î¦¡¨Ó¼f²z°ª«ß®v¤@®×¡A´N¬O¦]¬°®£Äߨ䡧ÁÀ¨¥¦b°ª«ß®vªº®×¥ó·í¤¤¡A³Q§ó²`¨è¦a´¦ÅS¡C¡¨ ¡§¡]¤¤¦@¡^´N§âªk«ßªº³oÏúÁÀ¨¥ªº¥~¦ç§¹¥þ¥á±¼¡Aª½±µ¨Ï¥Î®£©Æ¼É¤O¤â¬q¡C¡¨

¡§¤¤¦@²Îªv³o­Ó°ê®a¡A³Ì¥»½è¨Ì¾aªº¬OÁÀ¨¥©M¼É¤O¡C¡¨

¡§¤¤¦@¼É¤Oªº¥»©Ê¥Ã»·¤£¥i¯à§ïÅÜ¡Aª½¨ì¥¦³Ì²×·À¤`¡C¡¨¥L»¡¡C

¦V°ª´¼ÑÔ¾Ç²ß ¾Ô¤æ¨ì©³
©M°ª´¼ÑÔ¦³¹L¼Æ¦¸¥æ¶°ªº¤HÅv¬¡°Ê¤H¤h³¢Ä_Ð`¹ªÀy¤j®a­n¾Ç²ß°ª´¼ÑÔ¡A¥H«ù¤§¥H«íªººë¯«¹ï§Ü¨¸´c¤¤¦@¡A¥L»¡¡A¡§§Ú¬Û«H°ª¥ý¥Í²{¦bÁÙ¬O«D±`¦³«iÉa¦a¦b¬¡µÛ¡C¥L¤@©w·|¾Ô¤æ¨ì©³¡C¡¨

¤¤°ê¥Á¥DÐÞ¥þ°ê©e­û·|¦@¦P¥D®u¤ý­xÀÜ»¡¡A¡§°ª´¼ÑÔ«ß®v¬°¤FºûÅ@¤¤°ê¤Hªº¤HÅv¡A¬°¤Fµ¹¤¤°ê¤@­Ó¤½¥¿ªºªÀ·|¡A¥I¥X¤F¨I­«ªº¥Nɲ¡C¡¨

¡§§Æ±æ°ª¥ý¥Í¦­¤é«ìÎ`¦Û¥Ñ¡A§Æ±æ°ª¥ý¥Í¤ß¤¤ªº¹Ú·Q¢w¢w¤@­Ó¦Û¥Ñªº¡B¥¿¸qªº¡B¤HÅvªº¤¤°ê¡A¦­¤é¦b¤¤°ê¹ê²{¡C¡¨

°ê»ÚªÀ·|Àç±Ï°ª´¼ÑÔªº©IÁn¡A¥O¤¤¦@®£Äß¡C

³¯¥ú¸Û³zÅS¡A¤¤¦@³Ìªñ¥´¹q¸Ü«Â¯Ù¤@¦ì¤¤°ê¯d¾Ç¥Í¡A ¥Hªý¼¸¬ü°ê¤Ñ¥D±Ð¤j¾Ç¤HÅv¤¤¤ß¤½ÉÛ°ª´¼ÑÔ©d¤l¯Õ©M©I¦SÀç±Ï¦o¤V¤Òªº¤@­ÓµuµøÀW¡C

³d¥ô½s¿è¡G°ªÀR#

©Ò¦³¸ò¶K:
¥À»ö¤Ñ¤Uªº¯Õ©M¡G¥Ã¤£®ø¥¢ªº°ª´¼ÑԺ믫¡A¤W«Òªº¨ÏªÌ--§Úªº¥ý¥Í°ª´¼ÑÔ§A¦b­þ¨½¡H¡I - °N­n¬O¤H³£Õi°O§A§r (30972 bytes) 12:23:41 8/14/23 (1)
²Ä¤@¨B‰°ª´¼ÑÔ¡§¨F»®¤Ú¤Ú¸¦¦Û¥Ñ¡¨,µ¥¤_«Å§P¤F¦@²£ÐÞ-¯S°Çªºµ±¦D¡I¡I¡I - °ª´¼ÑÔ=¯u²z¹D¸ô¥Í©R (28799 bytes) 12:30:17 8/14/23 (0)

¡§Åý°ª´¼ÑԦۥѡ¨ ¤§Án¦b¥Õ®c«eÅT°_,¹Lµó¦Ñ¹«-¤H¤H³Û¥´¦@²£ÐÞ¡I
°e¥æªÌ: WWW®ø·À¦@²£ÐÞ ¤_ August 16, 2023 08:09:52:

8¤ë13¤é¤U¤È¡A³¯¥ú¸Ûµ¥¼Æ¦ìºûÅv«ß®v©M¬¡°Ê¤H¤h¦b¥Õ®c«eªº©Ôªk­C¯S¼s³õ¡]Lafayette Square¡^Á|¦æ¶°·|¡A©I¦S¬ü°ê¬F©²À°§UÀç±Ï³Q¤¤¦@±j¨î¥¢Âܤ»¦~ªºµÛ¦W¤HÅv«ß®v°ª´¼ÑÔ¡CÉO·|¤H¤hªí¥Ü¡A¤¤¦@¬OÅ]°­¡A¬O¤HÃþªº¤½¼Ä¡Q®ø·À¦@²£ÐÞ¡A ¬O¨C­Ó¤Hªº¤Ñ¾¡C¥ª¤@¬°³¯¥ú¸Û¡B¥ª¤G¬°¤¤°ê¥Á¥DÐÞ©e­û·|µØ²±¹y¥D®u­Ù¦t¤Z¡B¥ª¤T¬°¤¤°ê¥Á¥DÐÞ¥þ°ê©e­û·|¦@¦P¥D®u¤ý­xÀÜ¡B¥k¥|¬°¤HÅv¬¡°Ê¤H¤h³¢Ä_Ð`¡C¡]§õ¨°/¤j¬ö¤¸¡^
§ó·s 2023-08-14 9:50 PM ¼Ðñ: °ª´¼ÑÔ, ¥Õ®c, ³¯¥ú¸Û Facebook Twitter Line Î`¨îÃì±µ Print¡i¦r¸¹¡j ¤j ¤¤ ¤p¥¿Ê^ ²Ê^
¡i¤j¬ö¤¸2023¦~08¤ë14¤é°T¡j¡]¤j¬ö¤¸°OªÌ§õ¨°¬ü°êµØ²±¹yDC³ø¾É¡^¡§Åý°ª´¼ÑԦۥѡI¡¨ ¡§®ø·À¦@²£ÐÞ¡I¡¨¡§¥´¨ì¦@²£ÐÞ¡I¡¨µ¥°}°}©IÁn¡A¦b¥Õ®c«eªº¼s³õ¤WÅT°_¡C

8¤ë13¤é¤U¤È¡A³¯¥ú¸Ûµ¥¼Æ¦ìºûÅv«ß®v©M¬¡°Ê¤H¤h¦b¥Õ®c«eªº©Ôªk­C¯S¼s³õ¡]Lafayette Square¡^Á|¦æ¶°·|¡A©I¦S¬ü°ê¬F©²À°§UÀç±Ï³Q¤¤¦@±j¨î¥¢Âܤ»¦~ªºµÛ¦W¤HÅv«ß®v°ª´¼ÑÔ¡C

ÉO·|¤H¤hªí¥Ü¡A¤¤¦@¬OÅ]°­¡A¬O¤HÃþªº¤½¼Ä¡Q®ø·À¦@²£ÐÞ¡A ¬O¨C­Ó¤Hªº¤Ñ¾¡C

°ª´¼ÑÔ¦]ªø´Á¬°®z¶Õ¸sÊ^µoÁn¡A2006¦~¾D¤¤¦@¦Q¾P«ß®v°õ·Ó¡Q§P¦D¤T¦~¡A½w¦D°õ¦æ¡Q2007¦~8¤ë13¤é¡A°ª´¼ÑÔ³Q¡§±j¨î¥¢ÂÜ¡¨¡Q2014¦~¥Xº»¡A¾D«ùÄò³n¸T¡Q2017¦~8¤ë, °ª´¼ÑÔ¦A¦¸¥¢ÂÜ¡A¦Ü¤µ¤U¸¨¤£©ú¡C

°ª´¼ÑÔ´¿¬°ªk½ü¥\¨ü­¢®`­Þ®×¡A¦V¤¤¦@»â¾É¤H¤W®Ñ¡Aµoªí¤T«Ê¤½ÉÛ«H¡Q¦}¤½ÉÛ°h¥X¤¤°ê¦@²£ÐÞ¡C

³¯¥ú¸Û¡G°ª´¼ÑÔ¥¢Âܮ׬O·Ó§¯Ãè ·À¦@¬O¨C­Ó¤Hªº¤Ñ¾
³¯¥ú¸Û«ß®v¦bªö³X¤¤§i¶D¤j¬ö¤¸©M·s­ð¤H¡G¡§°ª´¼ÑÔ«ß®v³Q¥¢Âܤ»¦~¡A³o¥»¨­¬O¤@­Ó·Ó§¯Ãè¡C¤£¶È·Ó¥X¤F¤¤¦@¨¸´c¬FÅv½î½ñ¤¤°ê¤HÅvªº¨Æ¹ê¡A¡]¦Ó¥B¡^²M·¡¦a§i¶D¥þ¥@¬É¦b¦@²£±M¨î¤§¤U¨S¦³ªkªv¡C¡¨

¡§§Ú­Ìªº¨IÀq°N·|Åý¤¤¦@ÅÜ¥»¥[¼F¡C¡¨¡§§Ú­Ì°N¦³¤½ÉÛ¦a¦b¥þ²y´¦ÅS¤¤¦@ªº¸o´c¡AÅý¥@¬É»{Ãѳo­ÓÅ]°­¬FÅv¡C³o¬O³Ì­«­nªº¡C¡¨

¥Lªí¥Ü¡A¡§¦@²£ÐÞ¡A¬O¤HÃþªº¤½¼Ä¡C®ø·À¦@²£ÐÞ¡A¬O¨C­Ó¤H¤£¥i±À¨øªº³d¥ô¡A¬O¨C­Ó¤Hªº¤Ñ¾¡C¡¨

¡§§Ú­Ì¤@°_­n¨DÁÙ°ª´¼ÑԦۥѡA­n¨D¥@¬É¯¸¦b¤¤°ê¤H¥Á¤@Ãä¡A«ä¦Ò«ç¤\¼Ë²M°£³o¼Ë¤@­Ó¸j¬[°ê®a¡B®µ«ù¬F©²¡B¥£§Ð¤¤°ê¤H¥Áªº¨¸´c¬FÅv¡C¡¨

¡§§Úı±o³o­Ó¬O«D±`«D±`¥²­nªº¡A¤w¸g¨ì¤F«D°µ¤£¥iªº®É«J¤F¡C¡¨

90¦Z¡G¦@²£ÐÞ°N¯à³Q±À½ ¤£¥i¯à­²·s
¤¤°ê¥Á¥DÐÞ©e­û·|µØ²±¹y¥D®u­Ù¦t¤Z¦bµo¨¥¤¤»¡¡A¡§§@¬°·s¥Í¥N¡A§Ú¬O¤@­Ó90¦Z¡C§Ú¡]¦b¤¤°ê©Ò¡^¬Ý¨ìªº©M§Ú©Ò±µ¨ü¨ìªº±Ð¨|¡A³£¬O¬~¸£ªº¡A¬Æ¦Ü¬O´ÛÄFªº¡C¡¨

¡§§Ú§Æ±æ¥þ¥@¬É©Ò¦³ªºµØ¤H¡AÁÙ¦³¥Á¥D¤H¤h¡A³£­n¦³¤@­Ó²M¿ôªº»{ª¾¢w¢w¦@²£ÐÞ¬O¤£¥i¯à¦Û§Ú­²·sªº¡A¤]¬O¤£¥i¯à¦³¤H©Êªº¡C¡¨

¡§§Ú­Ì°N¦³±À½¥¦³o­Ó¥@¬ö¬r½F¡B¨¸´cªº¬FÅv¡A§Ú­Ì¥Í¬¡¦b³o­Ó¦a²y¤Wªº¨C¤@­Ó¤H¡A¤~¯à°÷¨­¤ß°·±d¡A¥Í©R°·±d¡AÄ~Äò¬¡¤U¥h¡C¡¨

¡§¥´­Ë¦@²£ÐÞ¡I¦Û¥ÑÄݤ_¤H¥Á¡I¦Û¥Ñ¸U·³¡I¡¨

³¯«Ø­è¡G¤¤¦@®£ÄßÁÀ¨¥Ãn¥ú
­ì¤j³°«ß®v³¯«Ø­è§i¶D¤j¬ö¤¸¡A¤¤¦@¤§©Ò¥HÅý°ª´¼ÑÔ±j¨î¥¢Âܳo¤\¦h¦~¡A©Úµ´¥Î¼f§Pªº§Î¦¡¨Ó¼f²z°ª«ß®v¤@®×¡A´N¬O¦]¬°®£Äߨ䡧ÁÀ¨¥¦b°ª«ß®vªº®×¥ó·í¤¤¡A³Q§ó²`¨è¦a´¦ÅS¡C¡¨ ¡§¡]¤¤¦@¡^´N§âªk«ßªº³oÏúÁÀ¨¥ªº¥~¦ç§¹¥þ¥á±¼¡Aª½±µ¨Ï¥Î®£©Æ¼É¤O¤â¬q¡C¡¨

¡§¤¤¦@²Îªv³o­Ó°ê®a¡A³Ì¥»½è¨Ì¾aªº¬OÁÀ¨¥©M¼É¤O¡C¡¨

¡§¤¤¦@¼É¤Oªº¥»©Ê¥Ã»·¤£¥i¯à§ïÅÜ¡Aª½¨ì¥¦³Ì²×·À¤`¡C¡¨¥L»¡¡C

The cry of "Let Gao Zhisheng be free" rang out in front of the White House, and everyone shouted: Beat the Communists who cross the street!
All Posts ¡O Add Posts ¡O Forum Home Page
Submitted by: Everyone is shouting to fight the Communist Party! on August 17, 2023 07:15:33:

The voice of "Let Gao Zhisheng be free" rang out in front of the White House. The
voice of "Let Gao Zhisheng go free" rang in front of the White House. On
the afternoon of August 13, Chen Guangcheng and several other human rights lawyers and activists gathered in Lafayette Square in front of the White House. ) held a rally to call on the U.S. government to help rescue Gao Zhisheng, a well-known human rights lawyer who has been forcibly missing for six years by the Chinese Communist Party. Participants said that the CCP is the devil and the public enemy of mankind; it is everyone's bounden duty to eliminate the CCP. The first from the left is Chen Guangcheng, the second from the left is the Washington Chairman of the China Democratic Party Committee Ni Yufan, the third from the left is the co-chairman of the China Democratic National Committee Wang Juntao, and the fourth from the right is the human rights activist Guo Baosheng. (Li Chen/The Epoch Times)
Updated 2023-08-14 9:50 PM Tags: Gao Zhisheng, White House, Chen Guangcheng Facebook Twitter Line Copy link Print [Font Size] Large, Medium, Small Traditional Chinese Simplified
[The Epoch Times August 14, 2023] ( Epoch Times reporter Li Chen reported from Washington, DC, USA) "Let Gao Zhisheng be free!" "Destroy the Communist Party!" "Hit the Communist Party!" and other cries echoed in the square in front of the White House.

On the afternoon of August 13, Chen Guangcheng and several other human rights lawyers and activists held a rally in Lafayette Square in front of the White House, calling on the U.S. government to help rescue Gao Zhisheng, a famous human rights lawyer who has been forcibly missing for six years by the Chinese Communist Party.

Participants said that the CCP is the devil and the public enemy of mankind; it is everyone's bounden duty to eliminate the CCP.

Gao Zhisheng¡¦s lawyer license was revoked by the Chinese Communist Party in 2006 due to his long-term advocacy for vulnerable groups; he was sentenced to three years in prison with a suspended sentence; on August 13, 2007, Gao Zhisheng was ¡§forcibly disappeared¡¨; he was released from prison in 2014 and continued to be under house arrest; in 2017 In August, Gao Zhisheng disappeared again and his whereabouts are still unknown.

Gao Zhisheng once wrote three open letters to the leaders of the Chinese Communist Party in response to the unjust case of the persecution of Falun Gong; he also publicly resigned from the Chinese Communist Party.

Chen Guangcheng: Gao Zhisheng¡¦s disappearance is a mirror that holds the demon in the mirror and destroys the Communist Party. It is everyone¡¦s bounden duty.
Lawyer Chen Guangcheng told The Epoch Times and New Tang Dynasty in an interview: ¡§Lawyer Gao Zhisheng has been missing for six years. This in itself is a demon mirror. It not only reflects the evil regime of the Chinese Communist Party that tramples China. The facts of human rights, (and) clearly tell the world that there is no rule of law under the communist dictatorship.¡¨

"Our silence will only make the CCP worse." "We can only openly expose the crimes of the CCP globally and let the world know about this devilish regime. This is the most important thing."

He said, "The Communist Party is the public enemy of mankind. It is everyone's unshirkable responsibility and bounden duty to eliminate the Communist Party."

"We demand together that Gao Zhisheng be freed, and we ask the world to stand on the side of the Chinese people and think about how to eliminate such an evil regime that kidnaps the country, holds the government hostage, and enslaves the Chinese people."

¡§I think this is very, very necessary, and it¡¦s time to do it.¡¨

Post-90s: The Communist Party can only be overthrown and cannot be reformed.
Ni Yufan, Washington Chairman of the China Democratic Committee, said in his speech, "As a new generation, I am a post-90s generation. What I have seen (in China) and the education I have received, It¡¦s all brainwashing, even deception.¡¨

"I hope that all Chinese and democrats around the world will have a clear understanding that it is impossible for the Communist Party to innovate itself, and it is impossible for the Communist Party to be humane."

"Only by overthrowing this cancerous and evil regime of this century can everyone living on this earth be healthy in body and mind, have a healthy life, and continue to live."

"Down with the Communist Party! Freedom belongs to the people! Long live freedom!"

Chen Jiangang: The CCP fears that lies will be exposed.
Former mainland lawyer Chen Jiangang told The Epoch Times that the reason why the CCP has allowed Gao Zhisheng to be forcibly disappeared for so many years and refused to use a trial to hear Lawyer Gao¡¦s case is because it is afraid that his ¡§lies will be exposed in Lawyer Gao¡¦s case. be more profoundly exposed." "(The Chinese Communist Party) completely threw away the cloak of lies of the law and directly used terror and violence."

¡§The Chinese Communist Party¡¦s (CCP) rule of this country essentially relies on lies and violence.¡¨

¡§The CCP¡¦s violent nature can never change until it eventually dies,¡¨ he said.

Guo Baosheng, a human rights activist who learned from Gao Zhisheng
and fought to the end, encouraged everyone to learn from Gao Zhisheng and fight the evil CCP with perseverance. He said, "I believe Mr. Gao is still living with great courage. . He will definitely fight to the end."

Wang Juntao, co-chairman of the National Committee of the China Democratic Party, said, "Lawyer Gao Zhisheng paid a heavy price to safeguard the human rights of the Chinese people and to give China a just society."

"I hope that Mr. Gao will regain his freedom as soon as possible, and that the dream in Mr. Gao's heart - a China of freedom, justice and human rights will be realized as soon as possible in China."

The international community¡¦s calls to rescue Gao Zhisheng frightened the CCP.

Chen Guangcheng revealed that the CCP recently called and threatened a Chinese student to prevent the Catholic University of America Human Rights Center from releasing a short video of Gao Zhisheng¡¦s wife Geng He calling for her husband¡¦s rescue.

Editor in charge: Gao Jing#

All comments:
Geng He, the mother of the world: The spirit of Gao Zhisheng will never disappear, the messenger of God - my husband Gao Zhisheng, where are you? ! - As long as everyone remembers you (30972 bytes) 12:23:41 8/14/23 (1)
First Step Forum: Gao Zhisheng won the "Shahbaz Bhatti Freedom Award", which is equivalent to condemning the Communist Party -Suitler's hanging! ! ! - Gao Zhisheng=Truth, Path and Life (28799 bytes) 12:30:17 8/14/23 (0)

The voice of "Let Gao Zhisheng be free" rang out in front of the White House. Rats crossing the street - everyone shouted: Beat the Communist Party!
All posts¡OAdd posts¡OForum homepage
Submitted by: WWWEliminate the Communist Party on August 16, 2023 08:09:52:

The voice of "Let Gao Zhisheng be free" rang out in front of the White House. The
voice of "Let Gao Zhisheng go free" rang in front of the White House. On
the afternoon of August 13, Chen Guangcheng and several other human rights lawyers and activists gathered in Lafayette Square in front of the White House. ) held a rally to call on the U.S. government to help rescue Gao Zhisheng, a well-known human rights lawyer who has been forcibly missing for six years by the Chinese Communist Party. Participants said that the CCP is the devil and the public enemy of mankind; it is everyone's bounden duty to eliminate the CCP. The first from the left is Chen Guangcheng, the second from the left is the Washington Chairman of the China Democratic Party Committee Ni Yufan, the third from the left is the co-chairman of the China Democratic National Committee Wang Juntao, and the fourth from the right is the human rights activist Guo Baosheng. (Li Chen/The Epoch Times)
Updated 2023-08-14 9:50 PM Tags: Gao Zhisheng, White House, Chen Guangcheng Facebook Twitter Line Copy link Print [Font Size] Large, Medium, Small Traditional Chinese Simplified
[The Epoch Times August 14, 2023] ( Epoch Times reporter Li Chen reported from Washington, DC, USA) "Let Gao Zhisheng be free!" "Destroy the Communist Party!" "Hit the Communist Party!" and other cries echoed in the square in front of the White House.

On the afternoon of August 13, Chen Guangcheng and several other human rights lawyers and activists held a rally in Lafayette Square in front of the White House, calling on the U.S. government to help rescue Gao Zhisheng, a famous human rights lawyer who has been forcibly missing for six years by the Chinese Communist Party.

Participants said that the CCP is the devil and the public enemy of mankind; it is everyone's bounden duty to eliminate the CCP.

Gao Zhisheng¡¦s lawyer license was revoked by the Chinese Communist Party in 2006 due to his long-term advocacy for vulnerable groups; he was sentenced to three years in prison with a suspended sentence; on August 13, 2007, Gao Zhisheng was ¡§forcibly disappeared¡¨; he was released from prison in 2014 and continued to be under house arrest; in 2017 In August, Gao Zhisheng disappeared again and his whereabouts are still unknown.

Gao Zhisheng once wrote three open letters to the leaders of the Chinese Communist Party in response to the unjust case of the persecution of Falun Gong; he also publicly resigned from the Chinese Communist Party.

Chen Guangcheng: Gao Zhisheng¡¦s disappearance is a mirror that holds the demon in the mirror and destroys the Communist Party. It is everyone¡¦s bounden duty.
Lawyer Chen Guangcheng told The Epoch Times and New Tang Dynasty in an interview: ¡§Lawyer Gao Zhisheng has been missing for six years. This in itself is a demon mirror. It not only reflects the evil regime of the Chinese Communist Party that tramples China. The facts of human rights, (and) clearly tell the world that there is no rule of law under the communist dictatorship.¡¨

"Our silence will only make the CCP worse." "We can only openly expose the crimes of the CCP globally and let the world know about this devilish regime. This is the most important thing."

He said, "The Communist Party is the public enemy of mankind. It is everyone's unshirkable responsibility and bounden duty to eliminate the Communist Party."

"We demand together that Gao Zhisheng be freed, and we ask the world to stand on the side of the Chinese people and think about how to eliminate such an evil regime that kidnaps the country, holds the government hostage, and enslaves the Chinese people."

¡§I think this is very, very necessary, and it¡¦s time to do it.¡¨

Post-90s: The Communist Party can only be overthrown and cannot be reformed.
Ni Yufan, Washington Chairman of the China Democratic Committee, said in his speech, "As a new generation, I am a post-90s generation. What I have seen (in China) and the education I have received, It¡¦s all brainwashing, even deception.¡¨

"I hope that all Chinese and democrats around the world will have a clear understanding that it is impossible for the Communist Party to innovate itself, and it is impossible for the Communist Party to be humane."

"Only by overthrowing this cancerous and evil regime of this century can everyone living on this earth be healthy in body and mind, have a healthy life, and continue to live."

"Down with the Communist Party! Freedom belongs to the people! Long live freedom!"

Chen Jiangang: The CCP fears that lies will be exposed.
Former mainland lawyer Chen Jiangang told The Epoch Times that the reason why the CCP has allowed Gao Zhisheng to be forcibly disappeared for so many years and refused to use a trial to hear Lawyer Gao¡¦s case is because it is afraid that his ¡§lies will be exposed in Lawyer Gao¡¦s case. be more profoundly exposed." "(The Chinese Communist Party) completely threw away the cloak of lies of the law and directly used terror and violence."

¡§The Chinese Communist Party¡¦s (CCP) rule of this country essentially relies on lies and violence.¡¨

¡§The CCP¡¦s violent nature can never change until it eventually dies,¡¨ he said.

Learn from Gao Zhisheng
and fight to the end Guo Baosheng, a human rights activist who has had several encounters with Gao Zhisheng, encourages to learn from Gao Zhisheng and fight against the evil CCP with perseverance. He said, "I believe that everyone Mr. Gao is still alive with great courage. .He will fight to the end."

Wang Juntao, co-chairman of the China Democracy Party National Committee, said, "Lawyer Gao Zhisheng paid a heavy price for safeguarding the human rights of the Chinese people and for a fair society in China."

"I hope that Mr. Gao will recover his freedom as soon as possible, and that the dream in Mr. Gao's heart - a free, just and human rights China will be realized in China as soon as possible."

The call of the international community to rescue Gao Zhisheng made the CCP fearful.

Chen Guangcheng revealed that the CCP recently threatened a Chinese student with a phone call in order to prevent the Human Rights Center of the Catholic University of America from publishing a short video of Gao Zhisheng's wife Geng He calling for her husband to be rescued.

Responsible editor: Gao Jing#

All posts:
Geng He, mother of the world: Gao Zhisheng's spirit that will never disappear, God's messenger--my husband, Gao Zhisheng, where are you? ! - As long as everyone remembers you (30972 bytes) 12:23:41 8/14/23 (1)
The first step of the forum: Gao Zhisheng won the "Shahbaz Bhatti Freedom Award", which is equivalent to a sentence for the Communist Party -Sitler's hanging! ! ! - Gao Zhisheng=Truth, Road, Life (28799 bytes) 12:30:17 8/14/23 (0)

All posts:

All comments:

©Ò¦³¸ò¶K:

©Ò¦³¸ò¶K:

¥[¸ò¶K

µ§¦W: ±K½X(¥i¿ï¶µ): ª`¥Uµ§¦W½Ð«ö³o¨½

¼ÐÃD:

¤º®e(¥i¿ï¶µ):

URL(¥i¿ï¶µ):
URL¼ÐÃD(¥i¿ï¶µ):
¹Ï¹³(¥i¿ï¶µ):