@h׵---M@@֭@my]FIII

ҦKO[KO׾¥D

e: @iڹ¤_ January 22, 2024 07:38:47:

^: @: B Ma@oʾԪANwۨ`! ۥo-iT@ _ April 01, 2023 13:37:58:

@h׵---M@@֭@my]FIII

@iڹp>nޤkba AnΤy~HСA]@~sOʨ^EۣFnaڳOVIƩԨڰO] AV~ڨ޼ˡA naOjf AnaڳOVIƩԨڰO]Aµ@i`@iJyA@iVO^921~ewh A `FNC AD޳OH-FlCn\Oج覺wAnMkdIOn֩_RڡA@wnto An-S---ǰAWFD[Anr-! n}OG@OuHnaڤ]ǁyA]vڂ@ Anytd! nNOSǪAnkc@BA nSǡA Qިz@iAՌmra-۹I FBIjtdA D޳ߚgkHA̳O@ꪺ! Dޤ`-lŬAD޳QWudW A @hOSǪAnuOoJI ج觿Qx AyǪnaڡADށyV~pAa`ON~`ADH-ǁyID޳ޤk@iדzFID޳O믫fInѴcFIFBI٬OѴFnA nFiȡInӳIBFAa`ONOʩsAĸD Ana-`ID}HOA̹GAnޤkHrAnޤkݺYaxA Xl{nج覺FA ֩_Ux-nۚp>
The essence of the American Democratic Party---the same bandit-rogue group as the CCP! ! !

Democrats are scumbags

Biden fucks his daughter and sells it on his own. Bidens fat and water will not flow to outsiders. There will be no new China without the Communist bandits. The Biden family is a big livestock pen, and the Biden family is a beast! Hillary Obama is the devil, the beast Obama is such a dog, the Biden family is a big cattle pen, and the Biden family is a beast! Hillary Obama is the devil, completely wiped out the US Democratic Party, the US Democratic Party is incestuous, the US Democratic Party is inferior to the beast, Biden proved that Yang Jianli had quit the Party before 1921, Deep State: Destroy criminal evidence, the US Democratic Party is a scum-liar. Biden's dying struggle! Biden-Pelosi is dead, Biden and his daughter are in the crotch! This is going to cost Fauci's dog's life. We must find evidence of Trump's crime. Biden-Xitler-Putin-Diamond Mosquito went to the gallows. arrival! Is Biden's fart real? The Biden family is also incestuous, the devil rules our world, Biden usurped power - Trump is responsible! Anal Fucking American Democrats, White House Poison - Officially Hiring! The FBI searched Trump's wife's underwear, the Democrats like women's underwear, they are all dogs of the Communist Party! The Democratic Party will not die - the United States will die, the American Democratic Party has been nailed to the pillar of shame, the American Democratic Party is Xittler's dog, Biden is really a dog Father without piglets! Pelosi's urinal is impotent, the Biden family who has incest and ashes, the Democratic Party is inferior to incestuous animals, worshiping the internal cycle of the family is a defeat for internal affairs, worshiping the cultural heritage of the prodigal family, the Democrats - incest and incest! The Democrats are fucking their daughters, and the Democrats have been fucked and prolapsed! Democrats are mentally ill! Biden's old evil dog is dead! The FBI is still disbanded, the Biden government is terrible! Biden is too insidious and cunning. The internal circulation of the Biden family is a domestic defeat. The Biden family exports to domestic sales, and the Biden family - internal circulation! You are an idiot to take the Democratic Party as a person. It is convenient and timely for Biden to fuck his daughter. It is perfectly natural for Biden to fuck his daughter. Biden Pelosi is dead, Fauci steps down - Biden commits suicide!

ҦK:

ҦK:

ҦK:

[K

W: KX(iﶵ): `UWЫo

D:

e(iﶵ):

URL(iﶵ):
URLD(iﶵ):
Ϲ(iﶵ):

ҦKO[KO׾¥D