ҦKO[KO׾¥D

e: _Ѥ@K _ March 24, 2024 07:48:21:

_]L^Q~Ck\ת̪ߡI

e: _Ѥ@K

SҦӦxtbA_ ]^
ɸSҦӦxtbA_ ]^Facebook ɸSҦӦxtbA_ ]^Line ɸSҦӦxtbA_ ]^Google+

mOɹ#8231;Sҡ]Ethan Gutmann^C]Ʒӡ^

2018-10-18 07:50
eYrsXɹ#8231;Sҡ]Ethan Gutmann^16b^\LKxĤTlALx__b2005~NDt|bKk\WTxALP@GuehAڌ˴oN^PwFvC

SҦbܡAWǾ_60,000100,000󾹩xӡABPLHfۤvƱk_zvvAӫP龹xKn]NOJ]ECMO^ޡA_C

SҫXA_c2008~o|J@[ShHKxáCLR_eOxtڨCŰھxgHBOJTBЌo~JЎC

SҪxejRY@AB饻BnɡAHάOBHxӅfͺ^x`Jʤ@OQw~PC

Sҥ]儓H¬xѡ^G
Aڤѕvx`[aci_ƌC

1. ڂb2016~ʵNujOkʵ@ܡA^N_ʫŪC~10,00015,000xӡAӬO60,000100,000CԹhWHҳ̪]򥻩ӤFsCf֬V_C~50,000󾹩xӪsC@Ǿxp>2. bh@~A_ʬFY^1,500^ڤHWFGo𳰮kHBkHBpġC

3. bUAW@ʧ^ڤHQbҡuAШ|vC

4. @bsæإ9뫀bˤlAO@NF50WOwHTC

ڤ@AN~b詤ǪHokʤHMWw@~LBvvk_zXȡϤAv@ܪAOڱoPFѾxKn]C

NOsJ]ECMO^ޡA@s_͡ANOӤkۭA@Ob2008~o|J~zӤC_bwFx_A_x000~NlAΨ줤R~JiC

_b2008~@iڡAL̦b2005~N۪DAꩯBg|bKk\WTxCtLbQbڪOeAӥBڂ~PNFڥXCp>ehAڌ˴oN^PwFC

bڳ̪XxgVڪgeAڬ_b2008~cFt~J㕴܃檺TeC㕼IڬݤFQѳѤAڤ]h{Aܬ_c䤤C

hbxx]@Hڧ󦳯O@Bdt~J㕍Wk\s̤wWVFڦۤv삀㕾kYơCNڦb2016~jO𴵩MjOבXصvav[F|M͡C

ڂbCyߣpQiM澹xKHM|Φr]_}ާڂ}˴o[NùmqŸNÑ]Aڂ]LWl令C_bѤ12FyC

iHݥXAb[vhHKx

• ڂb2016~sDeFoH|A|NoSͲӥiALKӤABxBߡBءBBMBBMHuޡC]oH|ťLWܵsdiڮmgAڂ٣\WTÓPʩp>• 000~12006~85ux̡vFhxPrCb2006~AOZhPt|xӬsҪҪrԡA~dHTV|LO_iHok\WTxӕrA|ӳ^Сu]ڡAArAڂ|@BvC

• Oh{ht|~D􎟡Ab2008~e7ͲӤAOXҡux̡vWoAq`NN۳QxK`̡Cͦn|O饻uxȫȡv`HlîT|C

• UAuڮmgĤ@HvA2002~2011~̡vWXF129͡C2014~rCѥͲӤALV10M٤30|ЌGrZIޡC쑓NOӤkAӬ_NbC

• _ʪ~|A|椤بkoKӡAOD

• UئAt|sAFؽVpͲӤC|̓{ynffAViKۤvPWyןk\Cyb2012~4QA2013~1019bWQRPC

• ֫جjWfM|ư|}AL}F16u뫩doA11u̡vXߡAm5qA]߯efAUhr-15ASOt@AFOƥnFxKC

• K͡AWs|ߥ~DC0002011~A98Wu̡vWXߡAm7qA]߯efvvC2007~H}Rfm38ߡC

• UOqVt|xd:

dTGnh[rH

͡GkNiHFC

dTG]k\ѪAѪOܦnKK

͡GڂaڨG@

uҦxOf^C ]ڃۤv洣AKBV@oxlHAڂNw̪xO_iHϥΡK ڂߥO_ꧭb\WTCڂcFvC@vt͡AڂN߮xAߥO_ŦXӪnDCpGŦXnDAڂߥꧫvlCv

• OsA_ʤ߲ӤߪlHA992~2006~LcFK51ux̡vߡAOkʡA~21-43qA]߯efvvAUhr-8CsۧF0,000AC~W800C

]rGAڦbn@ǃCp>• ̫@OѬzĤ@߰|AC~5000󾹩xӡAQֺ[ysdnZ^bC@@xӪO~p>㕾xcOHŸNǤHJnMOx~JӁȡH˴oveNOJCӨ줤C

JiH΁ꧺdbZױDKΤߪmTL8prApP_ҪAJiH@ϥͩR

AJbxֺɾxQl]F@ϥͩRAbȥSoﻦmEiֳY~JM}YGOIMPC

@J㕮Rq^OƃO]gӁ缱}O˴oNcOrȪAܤ֨2008~rʤxӘIiQΦTG

1. t@HAx^¸Xuxȫȡvep>2. t@TAOJ줤C

3. t@ЎAЌݻo~JޡC

pGAbZ\WTB^HBΦäH澹xKAAiHQΧJޡAPbHxiHo쪺QCNOxrAӏӤNOWk\C

ҦӤklQIAoQDDCbIo䤤@HDFʫI`Aӳ̥WkhʥС]^QzxCpGob]JrUQxKFAӾxb|Qt~uqCurȕs$200,000ApG[WΥiH$200,000AhB225,000nFC

pGQΧJOHʥШWxrȕ680,000AjW[FBJՀ2008~J㕮RALs@ŸNC

fAo̪JޤM}YGNOӣZ\WTB^HBäHCCڂD_ʤR~Jި쩳̲GoÆ֩wJޤ{{odHQDܤAoÆ֩wJBaItiAbbsæͪjHůCC

njgaYtͦbOHg諸x_ALbAxì_bua㕩ǪNùmqŸNƭOfOAڧ@р@̡A@ۿNJKv]ETAC^_H@Aڥ@džC

yKA@V̦B̧NBӤS̲Mը^lO𴵡C@ǾxӪfwlڂAڂsQ@ǤϬ̭]檺y̞E΁ICrAڕriHlo_xβlO𴵄tWڡALunWVڂ̩l@DGAFbQ_ɣX҃YOlAΨLֶF̥DǹOnbp>jO𴵌[ȭtiŶubNufrvA]NOufrvK̑Ti¥tɡC

QQݱeDkHfpuTeQ@O@ɾxӪC

iHQQ݇HxӅflcyT\yzPá@k@xCjh`p>iHQQݝҦpģuɨyAOpƷ~aYC

ҥHpGyKt@wS\O`ݨbT-shirtWu@ϡvΡu@ϦávfANOuvvOnv

jұO۱{QuNjO֩t@}YAjұO־ꃦ@ћQαFvo檺krANv`̡BLax@N̑[`̪sCڔG^hGQ~boq@vvuۥQSX}]LI墨ǥDVԿwqvvHC

ͺJG@aݨxklͳMg}xӪHѧUӻkYAKBӌ@gPsǭIxٹRHCڦbx_]hd譱̞`IHhPC

LdOHڂiHΤ@rANu@ǘvAbbxSP߂HiNO֔A_hHKxctɒ^@ǘAӥLlF@tC`JdCJNO@ǘF@AxmHAAΥxt|B󤣦PFALOiQ@ǡAڦbNLWlFC

OڂnXܾ@]OxeX}rܵnaشVp>A|od@S·tGMiHܮeainJ@A}_15qbnstagramAάOh¥xi\WTAΧvYG׃ƦܧむƥήeOuFvvAΤu]Gp>ƌW@ɪHMh~FڼmBסA߶ŵUCbLJCu[wUfڂʵa^ʩMAOvAyUaIHh]HLWڂI}KxͩMyKCO]C_AHMLYn_xKƕ^GCLM]jӾƬOu{O^dbMH̤]]tLơA]̃h~mJƪkOu@ǘv@C

ҥHOAxejRY@AӦ@ǘOŸN@iHb@H`UǤUϤHoӤݓiʤnszϑqFNL̑C

NOŸN@ɦbJbxֺɨnɳbx`oLO_wO@ǘ@COBHxӅfBfͺ^Cx@p@@jvOMңF@x_FQw~PC

ڥH]hqvNShhAoϸLNSf⨮wҩMDCFvNOϮ@ws{ĺСӥBprw4prAi_Oƥ󪺤ODOokQUyx^bƱWXuۡAڤ]xnۿNJKM澹xKdnړHp>ڦbxrݨsnGi_l`@ʧ^ڤHbsæAөl00,000^ڤH沾eaAڂDLQsaO_iNOxKIM|CثeOryAڂiHݥXxWqLiNĺ̑ph^ڨkHBkHBpĪ}QwLͦC

ҥHpGxYط~CAx_AV@ɮiAit@OA|pFdFC]`̪C㈦V@ɮixͫDҹ߶QߡAޫXo߷p>C

Sҭ^]儓H¬xѡ^G
Thank you.

Ill be speaking about Taiwan today, but I want to begin with four stubborn facts.

1^ Our report, Bloody Harvest/The Slaughter: an Update, released in 2016, showed that China is not performing 10,000 or 15,000 transplants per year as Beijing claims, but 60,000 to 100,000 transplants a year. Huang Jiefu, Chinas spokesman on the organ harvesting issue recently embraced that volume. He says that China will be doing 50,000 transplants in a few years. Where will the organs come from?

2^ Over the last year, Beijing has blood-tested approximately 15 million Uyghurs every man, woman and child in Xinjiang.

3^ As I speak, over one million Uyghurs are in Re-education Camps.

4^ And the CCP are building 9 crematoriums in Xinjiang. The first one in Urumqi has just opened. It has 50 security guards.

We cannot - I cannot - stop Beijing, any more than a monk on the West coast of Ireland could stop the Vikings from pillaging European civilization. My job is to compile an accurate history. So, I am going to examine one factor - one among many - that I believe contributed to the current situation.

Its a medical technology known as ECMO. Extracorporeal membrane oxygenation. And a man named Dr. Ko Wen-je, third from the right in this photograph of an ECMO conference at Wuxi Hospital in 2008. Dr. Ko is currently mayor of Taipei. Dr. Kos involvement in ECMO goes back to at least 2000.

In 2008, Dr. Ko told me in an interview that he knew first-hand about Falun Gong organ harvesting in at least one hospital in China back in 2005 and that account of the interview, which was agreed on by both parties in writing, is now in my book, The Slaughter.

That account will never change. But my view of Dr. Ko? That has changed.

As I discovered shortly before I went to Taiwan to promote the Mandarin publication of my book, Dr. Ko was at this conference only three months before our interview in 2008. I cannot un-see the picture. And I cannot un-see the schedule for the conference that Ko participated in.

Many Taiwanese researchers are far more equipped to investigate this conference than I am. And in fact, my own findings on this conference has already been surpassed by Falun Gong researchers. But if I use sources I trust - the 2016 Update with Kilgour and Matas, which I co-wrote, and documents from the World Organization to Investigate the Persecution of Falun Gong, which I co-edited - I can say a few words about the hospitals and individuals on this schedule.

Every individual and hospital that is suspected to have been involved in the organ harvesting of political and religious prisoners is highlighted in red. Although there are ambiguities about Dr. Kos activities in China, for simplicity, I have also highlighted Ko Wen-jes name in red. Ko was the only non-mainlander to give a presentation. He presents at the 12:00 session.

This schedule is a sea of red. Ill just go down the list in order, starting with the conference venue:

• Wuxi Peoples Hospital was closely examined in our 2016 update because it is exclusively approved for lung transplants - and yet we know it also carries out eight other types - kidney, liver, heart, pancreas, cornea, stem cell, bone marrow, and vascular grafts. Because Wuxi claims to have completed more than half of all lung transplant surgeries in China, we suspect that some of those lungs are from Falun Gong.

• Chen Zhonghua participated in multi-organ extractions from 65 donors from January 2000 to August 2006. When Chen ran the Wuhan Tongji hospital institute of organ transplantation in 2006, the hospital was asked if it could perform live organ transplantation from Falun Gong prisoners. The Kidney Transplant department replied: Sure, its no problemKWhen you are ready, you can come over directly and we will discuss it in detail.

• Liu Deruo: Department of Surgery in the China-Japan Friendship Hospital. 7 cases of single lung transplantation from brain-dead "donors a euphemism for live organ harvesting - before 2008. The hospital is a common destination for wealthy Japanese organ tourists.

• Chen Jingyu, the No.1 Lung Transplant Surgeon in China. Extracted lungs from 129 "donors" from 2002 to 2011. By 2014, Chen was doing up to five lung transplants per day. Taught perfusion preservation to 30 hospitals in 10 cities and provinces. If I am not mistaken, thats Dr. Ko on the left, and Dr. Chen on the right.

• Fuwai Hospital, number 1 in heart transplants. Song Yunhu is the chief surgeon.

• Shanghai Chest Hospital, Gao Chengxin. The most bilateral lung transplants in China to date. Dr. Han Baohui, director of pulmonary medicine at Shanghai Chest Hospital, reported classmate Zhao Bin to the police for practicing Falun Gong. Mr. Zhao was arrested in April 2012 and was tortured to death at a Shanghai facility on October 19, 2013.

• Chen Liangwen, VP of Fujian Medical University Union Hospital, extracted hearts from 111 brain-dead "donors - average age about 25 years, no cardiovascular diseases. Warm ischemia time of 0-15 minutes, suggesting pre-scheduled live organ harvesting.

• Wang Chunsheng. Director of Cardiac Surgery, Zhongshan Hospital in Shanghai, Shanghais premier organ transplant center. From 2000 to 2011, Wang extracted hearts from 298 "donors: average age 27 years; no cardiovascular problems. Since 2007, 238 live hearts have been extracted at Zhongshan.

• Here is a recorded phone call to Zhongshan from 2006:

Investigator: K So how long do I have to wait [for organ transplant surgery]?

Doctor: About a week after you comeK

Investigator: Is there the kind of organs that come from Falun Gong? I heard that they are very good.

Doctor: All of ours are those types.

Heres a quote from Tan Yunshan, director of Zhongshan Hospitals liver disease department in 2015.

All the donor livers are directly extracted at the source. Because we do the extraction ourselves and have access to the original information of the donor organ, we would know for sure whether a donor liver can be used or notKWe dont care whether its from a Falun Gong practitioner or not. We dont get involved in politics. As doctors, we only care about the donor liver, about whether it meets the requirements of transplantation. If it meets the requirements, we dont care who its from.

• Meng Xu, founder of the Beijing Heart Transplant Centre. From 1992 to 2006, Meng participated in the extraction of hearts from 51 donors: males; age range 21-43 years. No cardiovascular diseases. Warm ischemia time, 3-8 minutes. Meng has independently completed nearly 10,000 surgeries, with over 800 operations every year.

I am going to skip ahead because we are short on time.

• Last entry; Tianjin Central Hospital. Estimated to do 5000 transplants annually, essentially half of the entire transplant volume of China, according to Chinese official numbers, for over a decade. Over half of its patients are said to be foreign organ tourists.

So what was this conference about? Well, as the conference subtitle suggests: Medtronic ECMO. Medtronic is an American company based in Minnesota. And, Dr. Ko sells Medtronic ECMO machines and expertise on the Mainland.

ECMO can be used during harvesting, but the bottom line is that it prolongs the opportunity to use a lung or a heart up to eight hours. As Dr. Ko has pointed out, ECMO saves lives.

Indeed, it does. In Taiwan, in America, in Great Britain, in Japan, Australia. But in China, with a nearly inexhaustible supply of religious and political prisoners, do you think the majority of people at this

ECMO conference were interested in saving lives? I think they were interested in making money. From the perspective of that conference, Dr. Ko was valuable until 2008 at least - to the Mainland organ transplant industry in three ways:

1^ As a conduit to organ tourists from Taiwan

2^ As a salesman of Medtronic ECMO equipment to the Mainland

3^ As a teacher of ECMO techniques.

ECMO means that if you are harvesting a Falun Gong, or a Uyghur, or a Tibetan, you can make a lot more money from harvesting a single person. Here are the prices. And here is a picture of five Falun Gong refugees.

All of the women in this picture were in labor camp. All were tortured. One was sexually abused. And the woman on the left, Jing Tian, was examined for her organs. Before ECMO, if she was harvested while still alive, and tissue matched to foreign organ tourists who were present at the same hospital, she was worth $200,000 USD, maybe $250,000 USD, if we throw in the corneas. Lets split the difference and call it $225,000 USD.

After ECMO? Jing Tian was worth $680,000 USD. And I think everyone at that ECMO conference in 2008 understood this calculation.

In short, no matter what the original intentions were, bringing ECMO to China created a perverse incentive to kill Falun Gong, Uyghurs, House Christians and Tibetans. We dont know how many. We dont know exactly how much Dr. Ko contributed to ECMO in China. Yet I have no doubt that ECMO accelerated the killing of innocent people. And I have no doubt that ECMO is a contributing factor to the spectacular growth of the transplant industry in China - and the spectacular human rights crisis that we see in Xinjiang today.

But is all this fair to Taiwan? Dr. Ko is the respected mayor of Taipei. Hes running for reelection. So, does Taiwan really have to deal with questions about what Dr. Ko was doing at the conference-from-hell a decade ago? In conclusion then, I want to explain why I think it is my responsibility as a writer, and as a co-founder of the International Coalition to End Transplant Abuse in China - or ETAC for short - to ask these questions.

One of the clearest voices in ETAC - a voice of constant wisdom, calm, and clarity - is that of David Matas. So, when some transplant patients warned us that our work was being used by anti-vax conspiracy theorists, I proposed that ETAC begin promoting voluntary organ donation. Matas stopped me short with a single phrase: avoid mission creep. And he was right; groups dilute their strength by adopting other agendas. And ETACs primary mission is to save lives in China.

And yet: David Matas recently compared organ harvesting of political and religious prisoners in China to a virus, a virus which does not end at Chinas borders, but has begun to infect pockets of the global medical community.

Think of the Vatican conferences on human trafficking, where Chinas organ transplant apparatus was presented as an example for the world to follow.

Think of The Transplantation Societys high-profile visits to China, where members of their entourage referred to Falun Gong as an evil cult - to the delight of the Mainland Chinese Press.

Think of Huang Jiefus promise to bring Chinese transplant methods, including the transport of human organs, as a sort of perk to participants in Chinas Belt and Road initiative.

So, if ETAC has another mission a mission which clearly separates us from the sort of activism that can be reduced to a T-shirt slogan such as Save the whales or Free Tibet- it is this: history matters.

Mass murder - or Cold Genocide if you prefer - permanently alters the DNA of a society, not only in the victim populations, where the trauma ripples through generation after generation, but in the perpetrator class as well, where mass murder becomes an accepted method, an option, a tactic, to solve a problem or cover up an inconvenient crime. And I submit that describes Chinese organ harvesting accurately over the last two decades. And that history must be exposed. And we have no choice but to call out anyone who actively seeks to suppress that history.

Just two weeks ago, I watched as Taiwans Ministry of Health showed a surprising new transparency regarding the number of Taiwanese organ tourists who went to the Mainland - and resolved to enforce penalties on those who continue to flaunt Taiwans regulations. And I sat down in Taipei with some of the most impressive research professionals in the world.

And what is the focus of their investigations? It can be summarized in a single world: Complicity. It may be a minority at present, but many in Taiwan want to end medical complicity with the Mainland and they have opened multiple investigative lines. ECMO is only one piece of the puzzle. Several individuals I wont name them here - from several Taiwanese medical entities, possibly with different political affiliations - will likely be exposed.

This is the darkness that lies ahead. This is the unspoken fear that haunts Taiwanese society.

Now, it is much easier to attack me - or my 15-year-old sons Instagram page for that matter - than to face that fear. Or to threaten Falun Gong practitioners. Or my publisher. Or to dismiss the whole thing as a political stunt. Or to simply say that there is no evidence.

Human Rights Organizations around the world quietly said just that for many years, until there was a tipping point. Our reports were, to paraphrase the US Congress, simply too persistent and credible to be ignored. Hearings were held. The press reported. And professionals from around the world laid their reputations on the line by joining Doctors Against Forced Organ Harvesting and ETAC. It became simply too embarrassing for Human Rights NGOs to deny the harvesting issue. Yet they did not shout bloody murder from the rooftops. Neither did any China-based reporter who treasures their Beijing access. Because their own actions during the years of denial was a form of soft complicity.

So yes, Taiwan is hardly alone in complicity. And that complicity is why Beijing has been able to carry out a vast crime against humanity in plain sight of the world, with relatively little consequence. And the lethargic Western response has terrible implications for our collective future.

And that is why the eyes of the world are on Taiwan today. Because Western, Japanese and South Korean medical entities - whether they have hard or soft complicity in Chinese organ harvesting - are watching. Medtronic, The Transplantation Society, and the Vatican are watching. The US Congress and Westminster are watching. How strange for such a small country to have such influence, such power. But, just this once, Taiwan has the whip hand.

As someone who has taken a few punches - and as someone who has pushed back a little too - I respect Taiwans free press and democracy. Politics may be a contact sport, and the news cycle may come down to 6 hours rather than 24, but the energy? It is irresistible. I suspect that Taiwan will find the truth of these matters and I will advocate for Taiwan as the forward base of ETAC investigative activities going forward.

While I was in Taiwan, the news came that Beijing, finally feeling the global heat for incarcerating a million Uyghurs in camps, has moved 300,000 Uyghurs to undisclosed locations. Those locations may or may not be near organ harvesting facilities and hospitals. Thats speculation. Its too early to say. But we are through the looking glass here - and it is theoretically possible that how Taiwan reacts might even influence how many Uyghur men, women, and even children will live or die.

So if Taiwan is listening? Show us the way, Taipei. This is your time to stand up for Chinas victims, to speak up for those who have no voice. Show us that Taiwan will follow the truth, wherever it may lead.

Thank you

-------------------------------------------------

jH-A̯uڷq-R-ź-ۻI@ɸU@2020@eסI
ҦKO[KO׾¥D
e: 궧 _ February 22, 2020 19:47:53:

^: lDuBB------Ӧ浽nwHBѲzLAnI kjkNOnI _ February 19, 2020 14:56:06:

jH-A̯uڷq-R-ź-ۻI@ɸU@2020@eסI

e: mswn! _ January 26, 2020 07:49:49:

ߪ񥭭qFӵD[AFڴNۭnAڧiDnƶAΤFIII

e: ߪ񥭻ΤFI _ October 23, 2019 04:38:11:

ߪ񥭭qFӵD[AFڴNۭnAڧiDnƶAΤFIII

2019~101 ֡I

------------------------------------------------

i۴ԡA@ꦺ֡I

H@eסAHTC@ɤHZޡAtZAWC_MMYAi۷@ԪIIԡAӵLvɥhLܡC@wn@MũRAgv@ꤣdAQ|HʡA@ꬡѩC@ޥ_ΡAHۥ͡CHͦۥjֵLAd߷Ӻ~CI

2019~1115 pj` ^

--------------------------------------------------

{ɬFŨG

e: ѷ@jp _ October 5, 2019 06:08

{ɬFŨG

bHi{A½}¤HاnDMơAHiƤCp¦FHҥߡBHҪvBHҨɡAhHإݥFA笰MzCSOFϬFwMHҥߡBҪvBҨɡAGڵŧi߭{ɬFC

HHͦӥAWѽᤩHYǤiܤvA]tͩRvAۥvBLYvΰlD֤vCDڵ@һ{PΤi񤧯uzέhCHFܤΤQܡAlإߪkߤάFHO٦ۨΥLHvCF@vOAD_HҽᤩvCFp}aHWhAhH蠟vO½ΫإߡC

pSOFϬFؤH@MΤ@ީұAﭻHDDYL@A_dHvQAߧQkAϦӶi@BܤHۥѡCSOFϬF¶Lߪk|wmTXknA~H|vAz|䵴jhƪHN@Cڵ{SOFϬFwMhH{iαvAGڵťSOFϬFhXkʡAFxAUqBߧYh¾ҽᤩvC

{ɬFťG

@B 즳SOFϬFUkJ{ɬF޲zC

GB 즳SOFϬFFxBUqBUΰƧAUΰƭWåa¾Aܭ{ɬFeC

TB UWۤGO@K~_ҦѭSOFϬFҹ{sFAUŤHOd¾A}Un`B@AܥtqC

|B {ɬF~ΪܥHWδF^άF]Hu^C{ɬFݦb߰_p@~wƿ|A}_T~|C

B {ɬFΦU{ɩexAbZAרiFΤۤx¾Ψ~MHC

B mkߡnUȤHOdAܭ{ɬF{skߡC

CB Ѵߪk|A}_TӤ뤺i|{ɥߪk|A@~s|ߪk|C{ɥߪk|iju쬰CQuC䤤qBEsϤQGuAEsFQuAsɦBsɪFϤQKuC

ۡGhttp://www.epochtimes.com/gb/19/10/4/n11568902.htm
̦Zsɶ: 2019-10-04 23:08:24

----------------------------------------------

jH-A̯uڷq-R-ź-ۻIU@ߪﱵs@ӡI

e: 궧 _ October 20, 2019 05:03:30:

----------------| l----------

nA䨺ޡIIImswn! ! !

Ǥlu^BĵꭱeyBܦ姤cߡB}n½K¡I

2019-06-17 _

C~u^ADRWI@ļﮫAwn@eסI

䥫󰶤jABOP鳣ȡIMܪähAOíoӮaI

2019-07-01 _@-_

C~iuΡAߪk|}@}C@W꦳̹y]Aɮ{NO@ޡI

2019-07-12 @ n

----------------------------------------

C~ݷΡAѦw\YHηL@AQ|H@_I

2019-08-01 -------- _jL

-----------------------------------------------------

HߦAݽֳ̦ZO]lA߽xʤMjAD[
WNOAI

2019-81-------- O@@_ۦ

NnOHQAcnqTCܦ@AtH@C

2019~81 -------- NnOHHܼɵon

-------------------------------------------

H~AYhFAnবAMBzʡBDɤOťФFIڭnuBڭnLG^aAڭn@UxAHDaIAZJWBۺjIѤl|--۽-YȪθz-ȸy-xy-Y-N޿-]ަ-@ޤU-----M@ɤHɡIII

2019~82 jp--

-------------------------------------------

HϰeA̦n覡O}uA󰱭A@ꮣW߽jC

}uB}B}ҡB@}I

2019~K뤭

@ɦUonAHϰeA@QvQr[Aӵ
@eסI

@ɤHߧYʰ_ӡAMH@_@eסIII

2019~K뤭

------------------------------------------------------

LGZaIB@@ӥAacSTʡBHiBѡC

2019~K뵹@eפ

LGZէjA@OpZyCkwkRۼǡA@_mbC

2019~KK ئ@dLGZpj

--------------------------------------------------

ڦkϤ@AHDDC浹HAA

@eסI XL֡ABiHeB͡Av

ŧQQաAFOQAW͡I

mpϤ@-------ѤUߤ@ۡALáI

2019~K @W

----------------------------------------------------

حC~Ǥl

ͩRۥiQARɲ󰪡AYۥѬGAG̬ҥiߡC

PM----}Ȭc---M@@_ۦIII

2019-08-11

ذjӥaH

ͷHNA笰Aܤ䶵СAֹLFI

^H--------HͦۥjֵLId߷Ӻ~CIII ®խYs@Q}CCp>2019~K뵹@eפ

---------------------------------------------

Hu^A}n@eסA観oDAFǤlCnGymWAɤW_ʥhA

2019~99 woDqJke

ǤlWA|ӵonCLЬwkA@P@eסC

C~ùaoAƦ@ꪺoCPLG׭Aѷ@eI

֡AUO@KKC߫oWQ٦@AѴ±Y`ץiI

-----------------------------------------------

pFrFPq

e: pF _ October 06, 2019 04:04:36:

pFrFPq

߻DrFߡApFSoPqPA

rFa⭻H{ۥѡBDBHvBkW

߰aC

-----------------pF-------------

2019~105

pXFrFPq

e: -pXF _ October 06, 2019 04:02:38:

pXFrFPq

߻DrFߡApXFSoPqPA

rFa⭻H{ۥѡBDBHvBkW

߰aC

-----------------pXF-------------

2019~105

LFrFPq

e: LF _ October 06, 2019 04:00:33:

LFrFPq

߻DrFߡALFSoPqPA

rFa⭻H{ۥѡBDBHvBkW

߰aC

-----------------LF-------------

2019~105

-----------------------------------------------

pFrFPq

e: pF _ October 05, 2019 22:28:39:

pFrFPq

߻DrFߡApFSoPqPA

rFa⭻H{ۥѡBDBHvBkW

߰aC

-----------------pF-------------

2019~105

---------------------------------------------------

۫֊HmPHn

e: jH _ October 05, 2019 13:54:29

۫֊HmPHn

mPHnG

AOPAڂO]Q
AUAڂVbr>AOhAڂOlQ
AIߦQ
AuAڂ͡Q
AWAڂFQ
ATiKfϩkbr>AÐhAڂuRrQ
ATQ~e]X͡AڂTQ~wGC

nA䨺ޡIIImswn! ! !

@ݱHAۥѤk˻Cjv`PnAdEn_I

2019-11-11 KQѭRF

tO\FIH

tѨťաAOD¥զbeCHbyAӥX

ɧAۡHI

2019-11-11 tOWҪl٬O]H

ǰA----OӰ^BªFv|XӪگŪjBFǡC

e: ǰAO@שI _ January 14, 2020 14:11:35:

^: }ߡGT^GխY@FA¥ohH ǰAO@שI _ January 13, 2020 07:15:21:

----------²}ߥ

ڬsxW30~FAk쭻NoFإ@ӡA1996~
ǰAWxFA쥻ӿժqkﭲB^ﭲBˡBSjBi޺CڴNNѨ----OFlCӱCoodzNyZBڬsFLB}îB^奿Lʦդhפ------ڱoX---ǰASդhǦ----OӰ^BªFv|XӪگŪjBFǡCNnAݤW@P^奿FFANMFCܤ_|@cxWq^ZwgSkFANbפWqLOd----Q`ŧKvۤUx----ѤU@----ΪRIII

2020~113_ڡC

--------------------------------------------

aгQ\`䡨 A HoB谡I

e: BBC-CNN-CCP-VOA-RFI _ January 15, 2020 01:02:05:

aгQ\`䡨 HQlav

ۦWaЬHAQfo}mRq}ree Hong Kong]`^,mswn!fCJLhQ\~ηlAb1964~1998~⦸Q٭C

oslaAosơǏ㶻lXF--BBC-CNN-CCP-VOA-RFI-----A̳oǦьSںjRU@ɳD.NA˹GI

ҦK:

ҦK:

[K

W: KX(iﶵ): `UWЫo

D: