¿ò±ó¤kÀ¦ªðµØ´M¿Ë¡A50¦h¹ï¤÷¥À«e¨Ó¸Õ¹Ï»{¦o¬°¦Û¤vªº¤k¨à,°N¦]¦o¦¨¤F³Õ¤h!

©Ò¦³¸ò¶K¡O¥[¸ò¶K¡O½×¾Â¥D­¶

°e¥æªÌ: ¤ä¨º´N³o­Ó¼w©Ê! ¤_ March 25, 2024 06:36:56:

¿ò±ó¤kÀ¦ªðµØ´M¿Ë¡A50¦h¹ï¤÷¥À«e¨Ó»{¤k,°N¦]¦o¦¨¤F³Õ¤h!
2016¦~4¤ë26¤é 19:32
®]¥Ý
®LµØ´µ¦b¤¤°êªº¤@©Ò¨àµ£ºÖ§Q°|¡]¨Ó¦Ûºôµ¸ºI¹Ï¡^
®LµØ´µ¦b¤¤°êªº¤@©Ò¨àµ£ºÖ§Q°|¡]¨Ó¦Ûºôµ¸ºI¹Ï¡^
¤À¨É

¥´¦L

µØ²±¹y ¢w
¬ü°ê¡m¥~¥æÂø§Ó¡n³Ìªñ¥Zµn¤F¤@¦ì³Q¬ü°ê®a®x»â¾iªº¤¤°ê¤kÀ¦¡Aªø¤j¦¨¤H¤§¦Z«e©¹¤¤°ê´M§ä¿Ë¥Í¤÷¥À¸g¾úªº¤å³¹¡C³o¦ì¾Ö¦³¬ü°ê°êÄy¦}±q¬ü°ê¦W®Õ­C¾|¤j¾Ç²¦·~ªº¤k¥Í´M¿Ëªº·s»D¦b¤¤°ê´CÊ^³ø¹D¦Z¡A¤­¤Q¦h¦ì´¿¸g¿ò±ó¹L¤kÀ¦ªº¤¤°ê¤÷¥À¸Õ¹Ï»{¦o¬°¦Û¤vªº¤k¨à¡C

¡m¥~¥æÂø§Ó¡nµoªíªº¤å³¹ÃD¬°¡m¡§±ó¤k¡¨µoÁn¡G¥þ¤¤°ê¶ÉÅ¥¡n¡C¤å³¹ªº§@ªÌ®LµØ´µ¡]Jenna Cook¡^¬O¤@¦ì20¦h¦~«e³Q¤@¦W¬ü°ê±Ð®v»â¾iªº¤¤°ê±óÀ¦¡C2012¦~¡A´NŪ¤_­C¾|¤j¾Çªº¦o¦^¨ì¡§¬G¶m¡¨ªZº~´M¿Ë¡A§Æ±æ¥i¥H§ä¨ì¦Û¤vªº¿Ë¥Í¤÷¥À¡C´M¿Ë¹Lµ{¤¤¡A¦o¨£¨ì¤F50¦h­Ó§Î§Î¦â¦âªº¤¤°ê®a®x¡A¥i±¤³Ì¦Z¤´µM¨S¦³§ä¨ì¦Û¤vªº¿Ë¥Í¤÷¥À¡C®LµØ´µ¦b¥~¥æÂø§Ó¤W¡A±q¦Û¤vªº¨¤«×¤WÁ¿­z¤F³o¬q´M¿Ë¤§®Èªº¹Lµ{©M·P¨ü¡C

1992¦~3¤ë24¤é¡A¤@­Ó­è­è¥X¥Í¤@­Ó¤ë¥ª¥kªº¤kÀ¦³Q¿ò±ó¦bªZº~¤f©vÃöµóµó¹D¿ìªù«e¡A¦Z¨Ó¦o³Q°e©¹ªZº~¥«¨àµ£ºÖ§Q°|¡C¦P¦~6¤ë©³¡A¤@¦W¥sº¿®æÄR¯Sªº¬ü°ê¤k±Ð®v»â¾i¤F¦o¡Aµ¹¥L°_¦W®LµØ´µ¡C®LµØ´µ¦bÉÝ°ê±o¨ì¤F¾i¥Àº¿®æÄR¯Sªº±x¤ß·ÓÅU¡A¦o°·±d¦¨ªø¡A¦}¥B¨ü¨ì¤F¨}¦nªº±Ð¨|¡A¦b2009¦~³Q­C¾|¤j¾Ç¿ý¨ú¡C¦ý¬O®LµØ´µ¤º¤ß¹ï®Úªº´÷±æ©M¹ï¿Ë¥Í¤÷¥Àªº«ä©ÀÅý¦o¨M¤ßÉÛ±Ò¦oªº´M¿Ë¤§®È¡C2012¦~®L¤Ñ¡A®LµØ´µ¦bº¿®æÄR¯Sªº³­¦P¤U¨Ó¨ìªZº~´M¿Ë¡C¨S¦³Åý¦o·Q¨ìªº¬O¡A¦oªº´M¿Ë¤§®È¤Þ¨Ó¤F´CÊ^ªº¼sªxÃöª`¡C¤@®É¶¡¡A¦U¤j´CÊ^Äv¬Û³ø¹D¤F¦oªº´M¿Ë¸g¾ú¡A¤½²³³Q¦oªº´M¿Ë¸g¾ú©Ò¾_¾Ù¡A¦P®É¤]¤Þµo¤FÁֽתºª§Ä³¡C

¥~¥æÂø§Óªº¤å³¹³zÅS¥X¤@¨Ç¥O¤H¾_Õaªº²Ó¸`¡G¡§§Ú©Ò¨£¹Lªº 50 ¦h­Ó®a®x³£¥Í¬¡¦b²`¤Á¥B¯u¹êªº´d·[¤¤¡C¥L­Ì¾Ö©ê§Ú¡B¥L­Ìµh­ú¬y®÷¡B¥L­Ì¹ï§ÚÁù°`¡B¥L­Ì¬è¨D§Úªº­ì½Ì¡¨¡C

ª§½×

³o¤\¦h¤¤°ê¤÷¥À¨Ó»{¿Ë¤Þµo¤Fª§½×¡C¦³¤H»{¬°¡A«e¨Ó»{¿Ëªº®a®x¬O¦]¬°¥i¥H¦b¾Ö¦³¬ü°ê°êÄy©M¦b¦W®Õ­C¾|Ū®Ñªº®LµØ´µ¨­¤W¦³§Q¥i¹Ï¡A­Y«D¹Ï§Q¡A³o¨Ç®a®x¤£·|«e¨Ó´M¿Ë¡C®LµØ´µ¥»¤H¦b¤å¤¤¼g¹D¡A¡§¦³¤Hĵ§i§Ú»¡§Úªº¿Ë¥Í¤÷¥À¥i¯à·|­n¥e§Ú«K©y¡A§A¤£À³¸Ó§ä¥L­Ì¡A·í§A§ä¨ì¥L­Ì¦Z¥L­Ì¥i¯à·|¹ï§A¤£Ãa¦n·N¡A¤ñ¦p¦V§A­n¿ú¡A©ÎªÌ­n¨D¥h¬ü°êµ¥¡C¡¨

¤]¦³«Ü¦h¤H»{¬°¡A«e¨Ó»{¿Ëªº®a®x¬O¦]¬°¿ò±ó«Ä¤l¦Z¨}¤ß³Æ¨üÄþ³dÉO¦å¿@¤_¤ôªº¬E©À¡A¦Ó®LµØ´µªº¸g¾ú´¦ÉÛ¤F¥L­Ì¤º¤ß¹Ð«Ê¤w¤[ªº¶Ëµh¡C

¤kÅvµLæ¬É¥D®u·çÏ¡¡]Reggie Littlejohn¡^¦b±µ¨üVOA°OªÌªö³X®É»¡¡A¡§®LµØ´µªº¬G¨Æ¤¤ÁÙ¦³¤@ÂI«ÜàD°Ê¤Hªº¤ß©¶¡A³o¤\¦hªº®a®x¨Ó¬Ý±æ¦o¡A¨ÓÚÌ©w®LµØ´µ¬O§_¬O¥L­Ìªº¤k¨à¡C¤£¤î¬O¥À¿Ë¨Ó¤F¡A¤÷¿Ë¤]¨Ó¤F¡A¥L­Ì¹ï¤_¿ò±ó¤k¨à«Üµh¤ß¡A¥L­Ì¤@¥Í³£¦b¾á¤ß¦o¡A¬èë¦o¹L±o¦n¡A·í¥L­Ìµo²{¦³¤@­Ó¤k«Ä¤]¦b¨º®É³Q¿ò±ó®É¡A¥L­Ì­¢¤£¤Î«Ýªº¨Ó¬Ý¦o¡A¥HÚÌ©w¦o¬O¤£¬O¥L­Ìªº¤k¨à¡C¡¨

³Q±ó¤kÀ¦¼Æ¥ØÕa¤H

®LµØ´µªº¬G¨Æ¤Þµo¤F¤@­ÓÄYµÂªº¸ÜÃD¡G¨ì©³¦³¦h¤Ö¤¤°ê¤kÀ¦³Q¿ò±ó¡H¦o­Ì³Q¿ò±óªº­ì¦]¬O¤°¤\¡H

«e¨Ó»{¿Ëªº50­Ó¦h­Ó®a®x³£ª¾¹D¡A­n·Q»{®LµØ´µ§@¿Ë¤k¨àÅãµM»Ý­n¶i¦æ¿Ë¤lŲ©w¡AµM¦Ó¥L­ÌÁÙ¬O¸qµL¤ÏÅU¦a«e¨ÓÅçDNA¡A»¡©ú¦Ü¤Ö¦³50­Ó¥ª¥kªº®a®x¦b1992¦~3¤ëªZº~ªº¦P¤@±øµó¹D¤W¿ò±ó¤F¤kÀ¦¡A¨º¤\¤@­Ó¤ë¤¤¤S¦³¦h¤Ö¤kÀ¦¦bªZº~ªº¨ä¥¦µó¹D³Q¿ò±ó¡A¤@¦~¤¤¥þ¤¤°ê¤S¦³¦h¤Ö¤kÀ¦³Q¿ò±ó¡H

Õu²Î­p¡A¥þ¤¤°ê¨C¦~¬ù¦³10¸U¨àµ£³Q¿ò±ó¡C¦b1992¦~¨ì2013¦~¶¡¡A¤¤°ê¦@­p139¡A696°_°ê»Ú¤÷¥À¦¬¾i¤¤°ê¨àµ£ªº®×¨Ò¡A¦Ó³Q¥~°ê¤H¦¬¾iªº¤¤°ê¿ò±óÀ¦¨à¤¤¡A¶W¹L90%ªº¬O¤kÀ¦¡C·çÏ¡¡]Reggie Littlejohn¡^¦b±µ¨ü¬ü°ê¤§­µ°OªÌªö³Xªº®É­Ô»¡¡G¡§¦b¤¤°ê¼Æ¦Ê¸U¬Æ¦Ü¼Æ¤d¸Uªº¤kÀ¦³Q©ß±ó ¡A¨ä¤¤³\¦h¤kÀ¦¬O³Q¬y²£¤F¡A©Ò¥H³Q¿ò±óªº¤kÀ¦ÁÙ¬O¡¥©¯¹Bªº¡¦ ¡A¦Ó³Q¦¬¾iªº¤kÀ¦«h¬O¡¥¤Q¤À©¯¹Bªº¡¦¡A³o¼Ëªº¤ñ¨Ò«Ü¤p¡C¤kÀ¦³Q©ß±óªº­ì¦]¬O¡A¤¤°êÁÙ¦³¨ä¥L¨È¬w°ê®a©M¥@¬É¤Wªº³¡¤À°ê®a³£¦³ÄY­«ªº­«¨k»´¤kªº«ä·Q¡A¥L­Ìı±o¦Û¤v¥²¶·¦³¤@­Ó¨k«Ä¡C¦Ó¦b¡]¤¤°êªº¡^¤@­L¤Æ¬Fµ¦¤U¡A¤H­Ì°N¯à¥Í¨|¤@­Ó«Ä¤l¡A©Ò¥H¥L­Ì¥²¶·ÚÌ«O³o­Ó«Ä¤l¬O­Ó¨à¤l, ¤k¨à´N³Q¦ÛµM¦ÓµMªº©ß±ó¤F¡C²{¦b¤G­L¬Fµ¦¬O¤£·|ªý¤î³oÏúª¬ªpªº¡A¤H­Ì¦P¼Ë·|¿ò±ó²Ä¤G­Ó¤k¨à¡A¥L­Ì­nÚÌ«O¨â­Ó«Ä¤l¤¤¦³¤@­Ó¬O¨k«Ä¡C¡¨

®LµØ´µ¦b¤å³¹¤¤¸ÑÄÀ¤F¦o¨ì¤¤°ê´M®Úªº°ÊÉó¡C¦o¼g¹D¡G¡§§Ú·Q­n´M§ä§Úªº¿Ë¥Í¤÷¥À¡A¦]¬°¤£½×µ²ªG¦p¦ó¡A¸g¾úµÛ´M§äªº¹Lµ{¹ï¤_§Ú¨Ó»¡¬O­Ó¸Ñ²æ¡C¡¨ ¥Í¬¡¦b¬ü°ê¦òù¨½¹F¦{ªº¬L¯ø¡]Grace¡^¤]¦³µÛ¬Û¦üªº¸g¾ú¡C¬L¯ø¬O¦b¤T·³®É³Q¬ü°ê¤÷¥À¦¬¾iªº¤¤°ê±óÀ¦¡A¦p¤µ19·³ªº¦o¥¿¦b³q¹L·L³Õ¡B§A¦n²á²á¡]Hello Talk¡^¡BQQ¨Ó´M§ä¦oªº©y©÷¿Ë¥Í¤÷¥À¡C¦oªí¥Ü¡A¡§¥L­Ì¡]¾i¤÷¥À¡^«Ü¦n¡A«ÜÃö¤ß§Ú¡A§Ú¹L±o«Ü©¯ºÖ¡A¦ýÁÙ¬O§Æ±æ§ä¨ì§Úªº¿Ë¥Í¤÷¥À¡A©M§Ú¦³¦å½tÃö¨tªº¤÷¥À¡¨¡C¨´¤µ¬°¤î¡A®LµØ´µ©M¬L¯ø³£ÁÙ¨S¦³§ä¨ì¦o­Ìªº¿Ë¥Í¤÷¥À¡A¦ý¬O¦o­Ì³£ªí¥Ü¦Û¤v¤£·|©ñ±ó¡C

ºô¥Á¼öij

®LµØ´µªº¸g¾ú¦b¤¬Ápºô¤W¤Þµo¤F½Ñ¦hµû½×¡Cºô¤Í¬Û«ä«Bµû½×»¡¡G¡§§A²{¦b»Ý­nªº´N¬O¡A¦n¦n§µ·q§A¨º¬ü°ê¶ý¶ý¡A¦h¤\ªº°¶¤j§r¡C¡¨

ºô¤Í¤ßÉóboyº¸±dµû½×»¡¡G¡§©h®Q¡A¦ó¥²¦^¨Ó¡A§Aªº¿Ë¥Í¤÷¥À·íªì°N¬O¬°¤F¥Í¨à¤l¡A¦p¤µ¬Û»{´N¬O¬°¤F©ê¤j»L¡C¡¨ºô¤Í³òÆ[¥@¬Éªº³Õ¤]µoªíµû½×»¡¡G¡§¤£¬O¬ü°ê¡A¤£¬O­C¾|¡A½Ö·|¸I¹BÉa©O¡H¡¨

ºô¤Í¤i¶§¦è¤Uªº¦a½L«h´£¥X¤@­Ó¥O¤H®¶Å¤µoð|ªº°ÝÃD¡G¡§¬Ý¨ì¤F§a¡A³o´N¬O§Y±N¨ì¨Óªº¤T¤d¸U¥ú´Òªº­ì¦]¡C¬Fµ¦¡A¬Fµ¦¡A¾É­P¦h¤Ö¤k«Ä­L¦º¸¡¤¤¡A¦h¤Ö¤k«Ä³Q¿ò±ó¦Û¥Í¦Û·À¡C¡¨

·çÏ¡¡G±j¨î¼Z­L¬O¹ï¤¤°ê°ü¤kªº¾Ôª§ (¬ü°ê¤§­µ¤è¦B©çÄá)
·çÏ¡¡G±j¨î¼Z­L¬O¹ï¤¤°ê°ü¤kªº¾Ôª§ (¬ü°ê¤§­µ¤è¦B©çÄá)
¤@¨Çºô¥Áªí¥Ü¤F¤£¦P·N¨£¡C¥L­Ì»{¬°¥á±ó¤kÀ¦ªº¦æ¬°¬O­Ó®×¡A¤£¯à©Mµ½¨}©M§N»Åµ¥¥Á±Ú©ÊÁp¨t°_¨Ó¡C¡§¾Ç²ß®È¡¨ µoªíµû½×»¡¡G­þ­ÓªÀ·|¨S¦³°ÝÃD¡C¤¤°ê¤å¤Æ³Õ¤jºë²`¡A¤¤°ê¤H«ç¤\°µ§¹¥þ¬O¤¤°ê¤HªºÅv§Q¡A¤¤°ê¤H§¹¥þ¦³¯à¤O¸Ñ¨M¦Û¤vªº°ÝÃD¡C¤£©ú¥Õ¤¤°êÃö³o¨Ç¬v¤H¤°¤\¨Æ¡A¾Ì¤°¤\¸U¨½­|­|¨Ó«ü¤âµe¸}¡A°ª¤H¤@µ¥©~°ªÁ{¤U¦a¨Ó®i¥Ü¥L­Ìªº©Ò¿×·Oµ½¡A­É¦¹²Û°d¤¤°ê¤H¡HÁÙ°¾°¾¦³¼Æ¨å§Ñ¯ªµL®¢¤§®{¸÷­Ë¦b³o¨Ç¦è¤èɲ­ÈÆ[«e³»Â§½¤«ô¡A§â¯ª°ê»¡±o¤@µL¬O³B¡A¨ä¤ß¥i¸Ý¡C

¤£¹L¡A§ó¦hªººô¤Í¹ï¦¬¾i±óÀ¦ªº¬ü°ê®a®xÂIÃÙ¡AºÙ³o¬O¤@­Ó¡§·P¤Hªº¬G¨Æ¡C¨Æ±¡¥Í¡A¤H·P±o¨ì­I«á¤@ªÑ˜O¨ä¥¨¤j¡A¤S¥H§Î®eªº®¦·O¡¨¡C

©Ò¦³¸ò¶K:

All Posts ¡O Add Posts ¡O Forum Home Page
Submitted by: Just because she became a doctor on August 29, 2023 06:01:53:

The abandoned baby girl returned to China to find her relatives, and more than 50 pairs of parents came to recognize her.
At 19:32 on April 26, 2016,
Sun He
and Xia Huas were in a children's welfare home in China (screenshot from the Internet)
Xia Huas was in a children's welfare home in China. Children's Welfare Home (screenshot from the Internet)
shared

Print

Washington -
The US Foreign Affairs Magazine recently published an article about the experience of a Chinese baby girl who was adopted by an American family and later traveled to China to find her biological parents. After the news of this girl who has American citizenship and graduated from Yale University, a prestigious American school, was looking for her relatives, more than 50 Chinese parents who had abandoned their baby girls tried to claim her as their daughter.

The article published by Foreign Affairs Magazine is titled "Abandoned Daughters Speak Out: All of China Listens." The author of the article, Jenna Cook, is an abandoned Chinese baby who was adopted by an American teacher more than 20 years ago. In 2012, while studying at Yale University, she returned to her "hometown" Wuhan to look for relatives, hoping to find her biological parents. During the process of searching for her family, she met more than 50 Chinese families of all kinds, but unfortunately she still could not find her biological parents in the end. Xia Huasi described the process and feelings of this journey to find his family from his own perspective in Diplomacy Magazine.

On March 24, 1992, a baby girl who was just about one month old was abandoned in front of the Zongguan Street Office in Qiaokou, Wuhan. She was later sent to the Wuhan Children's Welfare Home. At the end of June of the same year, an American female teacher named Margaret adopted her and named him Xia Huas. Summers received careful care from her adoptive mother Margaret in a foreign country. She grew up healthily and received a good education. She was admitted to Yale University in 2009. But Xiahuasi's inner longing for her roots and longing for her biological parents made her determined to start her journey to find her parents. In the summer of 2012, Xia Huas, accompanied by Margaret, came to Wuhan to look for relatives. What she didn't expect was that her journey to find her family would attract widespread media attention. For a time, major media outlets reported on her family search experience. The public was shocked by her family search experience, and it also aroused controversy in public opinion.

The Diplomacy article revealed some shocking details: "More than 50 families I met were living with deep and real grief. They hugged me, they cried, they bowed to me, they prayed to me forgiveness".

debate

The fact that so many Chinese parents came to recognize their relatives sparked controversy. Some people believe that the families who come to recognize relatives do so because they can make a profit from Xia Huas, who has American citizenship and is studying at the prestigious Yale University. If it were not for the profit, these families would not come to find relatives. Xia Huas himself wrote in the article, "I was warned that my biological parents may want to take advantage of me. You should not go to them. When you find them, they may be kind to you, such as asking you for money. , or ask to go to the United States to wait."

There are also many people who believe that the families who come to recognize their relatives are because of their consciences and worries after abandoning their children. Xia Huas's experience has revealed the pain that has been buried in their hearts for a long time.

Reggie Littlejohn, president of Feminisms Without Borders, said in an interview with a VOA reporter, "There is something else about Xia Huasi's story that touches people's heartstrings. So many families came to visit her to determine whether Xia Huasi was theirs. The daughter. Not only the mother came, but the father also came. They were very sad about abandoning their daughter. They had been worried about her all their lives and prayed that she would live well. When they found out that a girl was also abandoned at that time, they couldn't wait They came to see her to find out if she was their daughter."

An alarming number of abandoned baby girls

Xia Huasi's story raises a serious topic: How many Chinese baby girls are abandoned? Why were they abandoned?

More than 50 families who came to identify their parents knew that a paternity test was obviously required to identify Xia Huas as their biological daughter. However, they still came without hesitation to take a DNA test, which showed that at least 50 families had done so in March 1992. A baby girl was abandoned on the same street in Wuhan in January. How many babies were abandoned on other streets in Wuhan in a month, and how many babies were abandoned in China in a year?

According to statistics, about 100,000 children are abandoned in China every year. Between 1992 and 2013, there were a total of 139,696 cases of Chinese children adopted by international parents in China. More than 90% of abandoned Chinese babies adopted by foreigners were girls. Reggie Littlejohn said in an interview with a VOA reporter: "Millions or even tens of millions of baby girls have been abandoned in China, and many of them have been aborted, so abandoned baby girls are still ' Lucky', while adopted baby girls are 'very lucky', which is a very small proportion. The reason why baby girls are abandoned is that China, other Asian countries and some countries in the world have serious son preference. Women's thoughts, they feel that they must have a boy. Under (China's) one-child policy, people can only have one child, so they must ensure that the child is a son, and daughters are naturally abandoned. Now two A one-child policy will not stop this, people will abandon their second daughter too and they want to make sure one of the two children is a boy."

In the article, Xiahuas explained her motivation for going to China to find her roots. She wrote: "I want to find my biological parents, because no matter what the result is, going through the process of searching is a relief for me." Zhaoru (Grace), who lives in Florida, USA, also has a similar experience. Zhaoru was an abandoned Chinese baby adopted by American parents when she was three years old. Now 19 years old, she is searching for her biological parents in Yichang through Weibo, Hello Talk, and QQ. She said, "They (the adoptive parents) are very good and care about me. I live a happy life, but I still hope to find my biological parents, parents who are biologically related to me." So far, Xiahuasi and Zhaoru have not found their biological parents, but they both said they will not give up.

Hot discussion among netizens

Xia Huasi's experience has prompted many comments on the Internet. Netizen Xiang Siyu commented: "What you need now is to honor your American mother, how great she is."

Netizen Boy Erkang commented: "Girl, why come back? Your biological parents only wanted to have a son, and now they meet just to hug each other." Netizen Bo also commented: "It's not the United States, it's not Yale, Who would try their luck?¡¨

Netizen Sunset Xijitian raised a shocking question: "You see, this is the reason for the upcoming 30 million bachelors. Policies, policies, how many girls have been stillborn, how many girls have been abandoned to fend for themselves. Destroy."

Ruijie: Forced abortion is a war against Chinese women (photographed by VOA Fang Bing)
Ruijie: Forced abortion is a war against Chinese women (photographed by VOA Fang Bing)
Some netizens expressed different opinions. They believe that the act of abandoning baby girls is an individual case and cannot be linked to national characteristics such as kindness and ruthlessness. "Study Brigade" commented: Which society does not have problems? Chinese culture is profound and profound. What the Chinese people do is entirely the right of the Chinese people. The Chinese people are fully capable of solving their own problems. I don¡¦t understand what China has to do with these foreigners, why do they come all the way to point fingers and show their so-called charity in a condescending way to humiliate the Chinese people? However, there are countless shameless people who have forgotten their ancestors and knelt down before these Western values ​​​​to worship, saying that the motherland is worthless, and their intentions are to be punished.

However, more netizens praised the American family that adopted an abandoned baby, saying it was a "touching story. When something like this happened, people felt an extremely huge and indescribable kindness behind it."

All comments:

©Ò¦³¸ò¶K:

©Ò¦³¸ò¶K:

¥[¸ò¶K

µ§¦W: ±K½X(¥i¿ï¶µ): ª`¥Uµ§¦W½Ð«ö³o¨½

¼ÐÃD:

¤º®e(¥i¿ï¶µ):

URL(¥i¿ï¶µ):
URL¼ÐÃD(¥i¿ï¶µ):
¹Ï¹³(¥i¿ï¶µ):

©Ò¦³¸ò¶K¡O¥[¸ò¶K¡O½×¾Â¥D­¶