(圖) [复制鏈接]
Frank

電梯直達
跳轉到指定樓層樓主
發表于 昨天 14:25 | 衹看該作者 回帖獎勵
中央社

司法部國家安全部門助理部長歐森。(美聯社)

More From The Web
Gennembrud i behandlingen af fodneuropati i Danmark - Men virker det virkelig?
Health Pulse
Bedste datingsider til at finde den der passer bedst til dig
Top 5 Danske Datingsider

司法部今天表示,兩名美國海軍士兵因為涉嫌為中國政府竊取敏感軍事消息,危及國家安全,遭到逮捕。這是美軍最新一起中國間諜案件。

司法部國家安全部門助理部長歐森(Matthew Olsen)表示,這兩人被指控違反為保護美國而做出的承諾并背叛公眾信任,以謀取中國政府的利益。由于他們的行為,敏感軍事消息最終落入中國手中。

聯邦調查局(FBI)反恐部門助理主任特納(Suzanne Turner)則表示,這些逮捕行動提醒大家,中國持續、惡意地破壞民主并威脅捍衛民主的人,誘使美國士兵妥協,以獲取可能嚴重危害美國國家安全的敏感軍事消息。

根据司法部公布的起訴書內容,在美國海軍艾薩克斯號兩栖攻擊艦(USS Essex)服役的22歲海軍士兵魏金超(Jinchao Wei,音譯),昨天在太平洋艦隊母港圣地牙哥海軍基地因間諜罪被捕,他被指控串謀向為中國工作的情報官員遞送國防消息。

U.S. Navy Wasp-class amphibious assault ship USS Essex (LHD-2), front, and Royal Australian Navy Canberra-class landing helicopter dock HMAS Canberra (L02) transit the Pacific Ocean during Rim of the Pacific (RIMPAC) 2022, July 29, during an amphibious raid. U.S. Navy Photo

魏金超自2022年3月至今,向中國方面披露多艘海軍艦艇位置,提供艾薩克斯號与類似艦艇的系統操作手冊与藍圖、涉及出口管制數据的動力結构与操作手冊、美軍即將舉行的國際海上作戰演習人數与訓練消息。

另一名則是海軍中士趙文衡(Wenheng Zhao,音譯),在加州怀尼米港(Port of Hueneme)海軍基地工作。他被控自2021年8月起,收受中國情報官員賄賂,提供非公幵敏感軍事消息。

起訴書表示,這名中國情報官員向趙文衡表示自身是海洋經濟研究員,正在收集投資決策消息。為換取賄賂,趙文衡向他發送美國在印太區域大規模軍事演習的非公幵作戰計划,其中詳細說明海軍部隊調動、兩栖登陸、海上軍演具体時間与地點,還拍攝駐扎在日本沖繩美軍基地雷達系統電气圖与藍圖。
收藏收藏
分享分享

涉嫌為中方竊取軍事机密 兩名華裔海軍士兵遭逮捕
所有跟貼﹒加跟貼﹒論壇主頁
送交者: 共匪放屁都摻水! 于 August 04, 2023 04:56:32:

涉嫌為中方竊取軍事机密 兩名華裔海軍士兵遭逮捕

(圖) [复制鏈接]
Frank

電梯直達
跳轉到指定樓層樓主
發表于 昨天 14:25 | 衹看該作者 回帖獎勵
中央社

司法部國家安全部門助理部長歐森。(美聯社)

More From The Web
Health Pulse
Top 5 Danske Datingsider

司法部今天表示,兩名美國海軍士兵因為涉嫌為中國政府竊取敏感軍事消息,危及國家安全,遭到逮捕。這是美軍最新一起中國間諜案件。

司法部國家安全部門助理部長歐森(Matthew Olsen)表示,這兩人被指控違反為保護美國而做出的承諾并背叛公眾信任,以謀取中國政府的利益。由于他們的行為,敏感軍事消息最終落入中國手中。

Suzanne Turner, assistant director of the FBI's counterterrorism division, said the arrests are a reminder of China's continued, malicious efforts to undermine democracy and threaten those who defend it to lure American soldiers into compromise in order to gain access to potentially serious harm. Sensitive military messages for U.S. national security.

According to the indictment released by the Department of Justice, Jinchao Wei, a 22-year-old Navy soldier serving on the USS Isaacs amphibious assault ship (USS Essex), was arrested yesterday on espionage charges at the San Diego Naval Base, the home port of the Pacific Fleet. He was arrested on charges of conspiring to deliver defense messages to intelligence officials working for China.

US Navy Wasp-class amphibious assault ship USS Essex (LHD-2), front, and Royal Australian Navy Canberra-class landing helicopter dock HMAS Canberra (L02) transit the Pacific Ocean during Rim of the Pacific (RIMPAC) 2022, July 29, during an amphibious raid. US Navy Photo

Since March 2022, Wei Jinchao has disclosed the locations of several naval ships to the Chinese side, provided the system operation manuals and blueprints of the USS Isaacs and similar ships, the power structure and operation manuals involving export control data, and the upcoming international maritime operations of the US military. Exercise numbers and training messages.

The other is Navy Sergeant Zhao Wenheng (Wenheng Zhao, transliteration), who works at the (Port of Hueneme) Naval Base in Port of Hueneme, California. He is accused of accepting bribes from Chinese intelligence officials and providing non-public sensitive military information since August 2021.

The indictment said the Chinese intelligence officer told Zhao Wenheng that he was a marine economics researcher and was gathering information on investment decisions. In exchange for bribes, Zhao Wenheng sent him the non-public combat plan for large-scale U.S. military exercises in the Indo-Pacific region, which detailed the specific time and location of naval troop mobilization, amphibious landings, and maritime military exercises. System electrical diagrams and blueprints.
FavoriteFavoriteShareShare
_

All posts:

所有跟貼:

所有跟貼:

加跟貼

筆名: 密碼(可選項): 注冊筆名請按這里

標題:

內容(可選項):

URL(可選項):
URL標題(可選項):
圖像(可選項):