°ª´¼ÑÔ¥¢ÂÜ6¦~ ¯Õ©M¦V³s¸j­ê³£¤£¦pªº¦@­ê²ß¯S°Ç­n¤H ¹O60¹ÎÊ^Án´©

©Ò¦³¸ò¶K¡O¥[¸ò¶K¡O½×¾Â¥D­¶

°e¥æªÌ: WORLD¤j¬ö¤¸ ¤_ April 08, 2024 07:04:29:

°ª´¼ÑÔ¥¢ÂÜ6¦~ ¯Õ©M¦V²ß­n¤H ¹O60¹ÎÊ^Án´©
°ª´¼ÑÔ¥¢ÂÜ6¦~ ¯Õ©M¦V²ß­n¤H ¹O60¹ÎÊ^Án´©
¯Õ©M¦bª÷¤s¤¤»âÀ]«e¡A¦V²ßªñ¥­³Û¸Ü¡C¡]«\¤¸¡þ¤j¬ö¤¸¡^
§ó·s 2023-08-14 8:45 PM ¼Ðñ: °ª´¼ÑÔ, ¥¢ÂÜ, ¯Õ©M, Án´©, ¦Û¥Ñ Facebook Twitter Line Î`¨îÃì±µ Print¡i¦r¸¹¡j ¤j ¤¤ ¤p¥¿Ê^ ²Ê^
¡i¤j¬ö¤¸2023¦~08¤ë14¤é°T¡j¡]¤j¬ö¤¸«\¤¸Âª÷¤sªö³X³ø¾É¡^8¤ë13¤é¬O¡§¤¤°ê¨}¤ß¡¨«ß®v°ª´¼ÑÔ¡A¥¢ÂÜ6©P¦~¤§¤é¡C°ª´¼ÑÔ¤Ó¤Ó¯Õ©M¦bª÷¤s¤¤»âÀ]«e¦V²ßªñ¥­³Û¸Ü¡GÁÙ°ª´¼ÑԦۥѡI

¬¥§üÁF¡B¯Ã¬ù¡BµØ²±¹yDC¡B¦è¶®¹Ï¡Bª÷¤s¡B¥[®³¤j¡B­^°ê¡B¤é¥»¡B²üÄõ¡B·s¦èÄõµ¥¥þ²y¹O60¹ÎÊ^¡A¦P¤ÑÁ|¿ìÁn´©°ª´¼ÑÔ¡BÄþ³d¤¤¦@ªº¬¡°Ê¡C

¯Õ©M¦b¶°·|¤W»¡¡A¡§6¦~«e¡A®É­È²ßªñ¥­°õ¬F´Á¶¡¡A°ª´¼ÑÔ¦A¦¸¾D¨ì¸j¬[¡A¨S¦³µ¹®a¤H¥X¨ã¥ô¦ó²z¥Ñ¡A±q¥¼¦V®a¤H§iª¾°ª´¼ÑÔªº³B¹Ò©Mª¬ªp¡C§@¬°®a¤H¡A§Ú¸U¤À·Î¼õ¡A«×¤é¦p¦~¡A¤]µL¤ñ¼««ã¡C6¦~°Õ¡I³s¤@³q¹q¸Ü³£¨S¦³µ¹®a¤H¡C¡¨

¦oªí¥Ü¡A¥L­Ì®a¤Hª¾¹D¡A¬O¤¤¦@·í§½°õ¦æ¤F¹ï°ª´¼ÑÔªº¸j¬[¡C¦³µýÕuÅã¥Ü¡A¸j¬[©R¥O¨Ó¦Û¥_¨Ê°ª¼h¡C

¯Õ©M³Û¹D¡G¡§²ßªñ¥­¡A§A´¿¸g»¡­n§âÅv¤OÃö¦bÅ¢¤l¨½¡A²{¦b§A¨S¦³§âÅv¤OÃö¦bÅ¢¤l¨½¡A¤Ï¦Ó°µ¤F¬Ó«Ò¡A«o§â§Ú¥ý¥Í°ª´¼ÑÔ¢w¢w¬°¥Á½Ðº@ªº«ß®v¡AÃö¦bÅ¢¤l¨½¡I¡¨

¯Õ©M«ü¥X¡A¦pªG¤¤¦@»{¬°°ª´¼ÑÔ¦³¸o¡A´N¸Ó«ö·Ó¤¤¦@ªk«ß¤½ÉÛ¼f²z¡AÅý°ª´¼ÑÔ¦æ¨Ï¨ä§@¬°¤½¥Á¸Ó¦³ªº·|¨£Åv©M«ß®vÅGÅ@Åv¡C

¯Õ©MÄY¥¿­n¨D²ßªñ¥­ªv¤Uªº¤¤¦@·í§½¡G1. ¥ß§Y¤½ÉÛ¦^À³¡G°ª´¼ÑÔ¦b­þ¨½¡H2. ¥ß§Y¡]Åý¥L¡^ÉO®a¤H³q¸Ü¡Q3. ¥ß§YÁÙ¥L¦Û¥Ñ¡I

¤¤°ê¥Á¥D±Ð¨|°òª÷·|·|ªø¤è¬F¡A±a»â²³¤H¦b¤¤»âÀ]ªù«e¡A¤@¹M¹M¦a¦V²ßªñ¥­³Û¸Ü¡GÁÙ°ª´¼ÑԦۥѡI§Ú­Ì­nª¾¹D°ª´¼ÑÔ¦b­þ¨½¡HÄÀ©ñ°ª´¼ÑÔ¡I

¬°¤¤¦@°e¸® ¦Ó¤£¬O³­¸®
¡§¤K¤E¤»¥|¡¨¥Á¹B»â³S»¯©ý¡A¦b¤j³°´¿¸gÉO°ª´¼ÑÔ«ß®v¦X§@¦h¦~¡C¥L»{¬°¡A°ª´¼ÑÔ¬O¤¤°êªº¯á±ç°©¡A¬O§Üª§³Ì¬°­è¯PªººûÅv«ß®v¡A¬O¥Á¶¡¤½»{ªº¤Ï¹ï»â³S¡C

¥L»¡¡G¡§¥þ²y³£¦bÁ|¿ì´M§ä°ª´¼ÑÔªº¬¡°Ê¡A³oªí©ú³o­Ó¥@¬É»Ý­n°ª´¼ÑÔ¡A¤£¯à¨S¦³¬°¥Á½Ð©Rªº­^¶¯¡C¡¨

¥Á¹B»â³S»¯©ý¦b¶°·|¤Wµo¨¥¡C¡]«\¤¸¡þ¤j¬ö¤¸¡^
¥L«ü¥X¡A¤¤¦@¦]¬°®£Äß°ª´¼ÑÔ¡A¹ï¥Lªö¥Î¶ÂÀ°¤âªk¡B¶ÂÀY®M¡B¶Â¸j¬[¡C¾ã¾ã6¦~¨S¦³¥ô¦ó­µ°T¡A¥Í¦º¤£©ú¡C¥L±j¯P©I¦S¡GÁÙ°ª´¼ÑԦۥѡAÁÙ¤¤°ê¤H¥Á¦Û¥Ñ¡C

¥L¦P®ÉÁÙ¦V¤¤¦@©x­û³Û¸Ü¡G¤¤¦@²{¦b¤w¸g³´¤J¥þ­±¦MÉó¡A¸gÀÙ¤L¥G±Y¼ì¤F¡C¤¤¦@³o±ø¯}²î«Ü§Ö¤U¨I¤F¡C

»¯©ý»¡¡G¡§§Æ±æ¤¤¦@©x­ûµ½«Ý°ª´¼ÑÔ¡Aµ½«Ý©Ò¦³ªº¬Fªv¥Ç©M³Q´ÛÀ£¡B³Q«Dªk¥}¸Tªº¤H¡A±N¥\¸É¹L¡C¤@°_°e¸®¦@²£ÐÞ¡A¦Ó¤£¬O°µ¤¤¦@ªº³­¸®«~¡I¡¨

¤Ñ°ê¦³¤@³»¤½¸qªº«a°Ã
¶°·|²{³õ¦³¤@¦ì¥[¤j§B§J§Q¤À®Õªº¤k¥Í¡A¦]¬°©v±Ð­ì¦]¡AÖÃÉÛ¤j³°¨Ó¨ì¬ü°ê¡C

¥h¦~4¤ë¥÷¡A¦o²âÅ¥¤F¯Õ©M¦b§B§J§QªººtÁ¿¡A¤F¸Ñ¨ì°ª´¼ÑÔ¤@®aªº¾D¹J¡C

¦o»¡¡G¡§§Ú»{¬°¡A°ª«ß®v¦³¯«½çµ¹¥Lªº´¼¼z¡B«iÉa©M·R¤ß¡A¥hÀ°§U¨º¨ÇµLÅvµL¶Õªº¤H¡A¬°¥L­ÌºûÅv¡C¥L¤£¬È±jÅv¡A§V¤O¥h§Üª§¡C¡¨

¦o¤]·PÁ¯«¡A½çµ¹°ª´¼ÑÔ¤@­Ó½å¼wªº©d¤l¡A«ä©À¥L¡BÀ°§U¥L¡A¦³¨º¤\¤jªº«iÉa¡A¬°¥L©b¨«¡B©I¦S¡C

¦oªí¥Ü¡A¤¤¦@¤£´±µ¹°ª«ß®v¤@³õ¤½ÉÛªº¼f§P¡A¦ý¬O¦b³Ì¦Z¯S§Oªº¤é¤l¡A·|¦³¤@³õ¤jªº¼f§P¡A¨C¤@­Ó¤H³£°k¤£±¼¡C

¥[¤j§B§J§Q¤À®Õ¤k¥Í¦b¶°·|¤Wµo¨¥¡C¡]«\¤¸¡þ¤j¬ö¤¸¡^
¡§¤¤¦@¤]¥²±N¬°¥¦ªº´c¦æ¡A¥I¥X¸U§T¤£Î`ªº¥Nɲ¡C¡¨

¦o»¡¡G¡§¥Íªø¦b¤¤°ê¤j³°³o¶ô¤g¦a¤W¡A¤£¬O§Ú­Ìªº¤£©¯¡Q³Ì¤jªº¤£©¯¬OÅý¤¤¦@¤W¥x´xÅv¡C§Ú­Ì¤£¯à§â³o¼Ëªº¤£©¯¡A¦A¯dµ¹§Ú­Ìªº¦Z¥N¡C¡¨

³Ì¦Z¯Õ©M»¡¡G¡§Åý§Ú­ÌÄ~Äò§V¤O¡A¦V±M¨î¬FÅv¶i¦æ§Üª§¡I§Ú­Ì§Æ±æ¬Ý¨ì¤¤¦@¬FÅv¡A¬°¥¦¥Ç¤Uªº·Ê¤Ñ¸o¦æ¦Ó¥ñªkªº¾ú¥v®É¨è¡A¦­¤é¨ì¨Ó¡C¡¨

2017¦~8¤ë13¤é¡A³Q³n¸T¦b®aªº°ª´¼ÑÔ¡A¬ðµMÉO¥~¬É¥¢¥h¤@¤ÁÁp¨t¡C

°ª´¼ÑÔ¤T«×Àò±o¿Õ¨©º¸©M¥­¼ú´£¦W¡A¬O¤j³°ºûÅv¬¡°Êªº»â­xªÌ¡Aªø´Á¬°®z¶Õ¸sÊ^¥´©x¥q¡A¬°¨ü­¢®`ªºªk½ü¥\¾Ç­û¡B¦a¤U°ò·þ±Ð®{ÅGÅ@¡C¥L¹ð¦¸³Q¤¤¦@·í§½¸j¬[¡B¥}¸T¡B»Å¦D§é¿i¡C

¯Õ©Mªº·Î¼õ
°ª´¼ÑÔ¥¢Âܤ»¦~¡Aµ¹¯Õ©M±a¨Ó¤F¦h¤jªº¶Ë®`¡A¦h¤jªºµh­W¡H¦b¯Õ©Mªº±À¯S¡]@Genghe1¡^½ã¸¹¨½¡A¦³¸Ô²Óªº°O¿ý¡A¤U­±ºK¿ý¤L±ø¡G

2018¦~12¤ë25¤é¡G¥­¦w©]12/24¡A¬O°ª´¼ÑÔ³Q±j¨î¥¢ÂܲÄ498¤Ñ¡C

¦bªñ10¦~¤¤¡A¥LµL¤£´Á¬ßµÛ¯à°Ñ¥[¤k¨à°ª¤¤¡B¤j¾Ç⋯⋯¨à¤l¤p¾Ç¡Bªì¤¤ªº²¦·~¨å§⋯⋯¿Ë²´¥Ø¸@«Ä¤l­Ì¨C­Ó¦¨ªøªº­«­n¶¥¬q⋯⋯·Q°_³o¨Ç⋯⋯µL»y¡I¦b³o¥­¦w©]¨½¡A¥­¦wµL¨Æ§a¡H¦b³Q±j¨î¥¢Âܪº¥­¦w¤§©]¡I

2019¦~9¤ë12¤é¡G¤µ¤Ñ¡A¬O°ª´¼ÑÔ³Q±j¨î¥¢ÂܲÄ760¤Ñ¡C

11¦~°Õ¡AÁ`¬O¤ë¶ê¤H¤£¶ê¡A¥Í¦º¯í¯í¡A¨âÆK»a»a¡C§A¦b­þ¨à¡H

¤Q¦h¦~ªº»Å¦D¥¢ÂÜ­Þº»¡A¤L¥Gº¡¤fªº¤ú³£±¼¥ú¤F¡A©t¨­¸U¨½¡A¨­³BÀI¹Ò¡A¤Q¤­¤§©]¡AÁa¨Ï¤â¨½¯à¦³¤@­Ó¤ë»æ¡A§A¤S¦p¦ó¤U«|¡H §Ú©M«Ä¤l·Q§A¡A©À§A¡I

2020¦~5¤ë9¤é¡G1000­Ó¤é©]¡A1000­Ó·Î¼õ¡A°ª´¼ÑÔ¤w¸g±q¤H¶¡»]µo1000­Ó¤é¤l¤F¡C

¤W¤Ñ¤J¦a¡AµL³B´M³V¡A¥n°Ý»a¤Ñ¡AµL»y¾®¼O¡C

²\¡A¤w§Ö¬y¤z¡Q¤ß¡A¦p¦PµJ¤ì¡C°ª´¼ÑÔ¡A§A¨ì©³¦b­þ¨½¡H

2021¦~11¤ë22¤é¡G «×¤é¦p¦~¡A¥¢Âܦܤµ¤w¸g1562¤Ñ¡A¥Í¦º¥¼¤R¡C

³o¤­¦~¨Ó¡A¤k¨à¥ß·~¡A¨à¤l¤Q¤K·³¡A¥L¯Ê®u«Ä¤l­Ì¤@¥Í­«­n¤H¥Í¶¥¬q¡Aªì¤¤¡B°ª¤¤¡B¤j¾Ç©Ò¦³²¦·~¨å§⋯⋯§Ú­Ì®QÉeµL®ÉµL¨è¡A¦b«ä©À¤¤·Î¼õ¡A¦b·Î¼õ¤¤¬ß±æ¡G¤¤¦@¦­¤é·À¤`¡A¤¤°ê­«¨£¤Ñ¤é¡A°ª´¼ÑÔ¦Û¥ÑÂk¨Ó¡I

2022¦~5¤ë11¤é¡G ½Ö¯à»¡¥X¡A¹D¸ô¦ù¦V¦ó¤è¡A·³¤ë¬y³u¦ó³B¡A°ß¦³®É¥ú¡C

¶Ë¤ß¦a¼ÆµÛ¨C¤@¤Ñ¡A¼¾ºNµÛ¥Lªº¤å¦r¡A²´«e¯B²{¥Lªº¨­¼v¡C

§Ú¥²¶·°í±j¡A­n¥L¦^®a¡A­n¥L¦Û¥Ñ¡C¤µ¤Ñ¬O°ª´¼ÑÔ¥¢ÂܲÄ2097¤Ñ¡C¡º#

³d¥ô½s¿è¡G§º¨Î©É

©Ò¦³¸ò¶K:
¤¤‡Ã|§Baªº¬yª]¥»¦â----°ª´¼ÑÔªº¾D¹J©ú¦@­ê³s¸j­ê³£¤£¦p¡I - ¤¤‡Ã|§Ba´N¬OÅ]°­ (5708 bytes) 12:13:52 8/14/23 (1)
¶§¥ú·ÓÄ£ªº·¨¾Ë§»¡G¤¤¦@¤Ñ¸Ý¦a·À­Ë¦æ°f¬I¾DÃn¥ú ¦³°ª´¼ÑÔ³o¼Ëªº¤H¤¤°ê¤~¦³§Æ±æ - ¦@­ê·À¤`¤Ñ©w¡I (16537 bytes) 12:25:58 8/14/23 (0)

©Ò¦³¸ò¶K:

All comments¡OAdd comments¡OForum Home
Submitted by: WORLD Epoch Times on August 17, 2023 07:19:37:

Gao Zhisheng has been missing for 6 years, Geng He has expressed support to more than 60 groups of Xi¡¦s dignitaries
Gao Zhisheng has been missing for 6 years, Geng He has expressed support to more than 60 groups of Xi¡¦s dignitaries
Geng He shouted to Xi Jinping in front of the Chinese Consulate in San Francisco. (Yu Yuan/The Epoch Times)
Updated 2023-08-14 8:45 PM Tags: Gao Zhisheng, missing, Geng He, support, freedom Facebook Twitter Line Copy link Print [Font size] Large, medium, small Traditional Simplified Chinese
[The Epoch Times, August 14, 2023] (Epoch Times reporter Yu Yuan¡¦s interview in San Francisco) August 13 is the 6th anniversary of the disappearance of Gao Zhisheng, the ¡§conscience¡¨ lawyer. Geng He, Gao Zhisheng¡¦s wife, shouted to Xi Jinping in front of the Chinese Consulate in San Francisco: Give Gao Zhisheng his freedom!

More than 60 groups from around the world, including Los Angeles, New York, Washington DC, Seattle, San Francisco, Canada, the United Kingdom, Japan, the Netherlands, and New Zealand, held activities to support Gao Zhisheng and condemn the CCP on the same day.

Geng He said at the rally, "Six years ago, when Xi Jinping was in power, Gao Zhisheng was kidnapped again. No reason was given to his family, and his family was never informed of Gao Zhisheng's situation. As a family member, I am extremely tormented. , living like a year, and extremely angry. It¡¦s been 6 years! Not even a single phone call to my family.¡¨

She said that her family knew that the Chinese Communist authorities carried out the kidnapping of Gao Zhisheng. There is evidence that the kidnapping order came from high-level officials in Beijing.

Geng He shouted: "Xi Jinping, you once said that you would put power in a cage. Now you have not put power in a cage. Instead, you have become the emperor, but you have locked my husband Gao Zhisheng, a lawyer who petitioned for the people, in a cage." In a cage!¡¨

Geng He pointed out that if the CCP believes that Gao Zhisheng is guilty, it should conduct a public trial in accordance with the laws of the CCP and allow Gao Zhisheng to exercise his rights to visit and defend himself as a citizen.

Geng He solemnly demands that the CCP authorities under Xi Jinping: 1. Immediately respond publicly: Where is Gao Zhisheng? 2. Let him talk to his family immediately; 3. Give him his freedom immediately!

Fang Zheng, president of the China Democracy Education Foundation, led the crowd in front of the Chinese Consulate and shouted to Xi Jinping over and over again: Give Gao Zhisheng freedom! We need to know where Gao Zhisheng is? Release Gao Zhisheng!

Be buried with the CCP, not with you
Zhao Xin, the leader of the "1964" democracy movement, had cooperated with lawyer Gao Zhisheng for many years in mainland China. He believes that Gao Zhisheng is the backbone of China, the most vehement rights lawyer, and a recognized opposition leader among the people.

He said: "Activities to find Gao Zhisheng are being held around the world, which shows that the world needs Gao Zhisheng and cannot live without heroes who plead for their lives for the people."

Democracy leader Zhao Xin spoke at the rally. (Yu Yuan/The Epoch Times)
He pointed out that because the CCP was afraid of Gao Zhisheng, it used gangster tactics, black hooding, and black kidnapping against him. There was no news for six whole years, and his life and death were unknown. He strongly appealed: Give Gao Zhisheng freedom and give freedom to the Chinese people.

He also shouted to Chinese Communist Party officials: The Chinese Communist Party has now fallen into a comprehensive crisis and its economy has almost collapsed. The broken ship of the CCP sank quickly.

Zhao Xin said: "I hope the CCP officials will treat Gao Zhisheng well, treat all political prisoners and those who were oppressed and illegally imprisoned, and make up for their mistakes. Let's bury the CCP together instead of being buried as a burial object of the CCP!"

Heaven has a crown of righteousness
At the rally there was a girl from the University of California, Berkeley, who left the mainland and came to the United States for religious reasons.

In April last year, she listened to Geng He's speech in Berkeley and learned about the experiences of Gao Zhisheng's family.

She said: "I think Lawyer Gao has the wisdom, courage and love given to him by God to help those who are powerless and defend their rights. He is not afraid of power and works hard to fight."

She also thanked God for giving Gao Zhisheng a virtuous wife who missed him, helped him, and had such courage to run and appeal for him.

She said that the CCP does not dare to give Lawyer Gao a public trial, but on the last special day, there will be a big trial, and no one can escape.

UC Berkeley women speak at the rally. (Yu Yuan/The Epoch Times)
¡§The CCP will also pay an eternal price for its evil deeds.¡¨

She said: "Growing up in mainland China is not our misfortune; the biggest misfortune is that the Chinese Communist Party came to power. We cannot leave such misfortune to our descendants."

Finally, Geng He said: "Let us continue to work hard to fight against the authoritarian regime! We hope to see the historical moment when the Chinese Communist regime faces justice for the heinous crimes it has committed, will come soon."

On August 13, 2017, Gao Zhisheng, who was under house arrest, suddenly lost all contact with the outside world.

Gao Zhisheng has been nominated for the Nobel Peace Prize three times. He is a leader in rights protection activities in mainland China. He has long fought lawsuits for vulnerable groups and defended persecuted Falun Gong practitioners and underground Christians. He was repeatedly kidnapped, imprisoned, and tortured by the Chinese Communist authorities.

Geng He¡¦s suffering
Gao Zhisheng¡¦s disappearance for six years has brought much harm and pain to Geng He? There are detailed records in Geng He¡¦s Twitter account (@Genghe1). Here are a few excerpts:

December 25, 2018: Christmas Eve 12/24 is the 498th day since Gao Zhisheng was forcibly disappeared.

In the past 10 years, he has always looked forward to attending his daughter's high school and university...his son's elementary school and junior high school graduation ceremonies...witnessing with his own eyes every important stage of the children's growth...thinking of these...speechless! Is everything safe and sound on this Christmas Eve? On the Christmas Eve when I was forced to disappear!

September 12, 2019: Today is the 760th day of Gao Zhisheng¡¦s forced disappearance.

It¡¦s been 11 years, and the moon is always full but not the person, life and death are uncertain, and the temples are gray. Where are you?

After more than ten years of torture, disappearance and unjust imprisonment, almost all the teeth in your mouth have fallen out, you are alone thousands of miles away, and you are in danger. Even if you have a mooncake in your hand on the night of the 15th, how can you swallow it? My children and I miss you and miss you!

May 9, 2020: 1,000 days and nights, 1,000 sufferings, Gao Zhisheng has evaporated from the world for 1,000 days.

Going to heaven and earth, I can't find it anywhere. I ask the sky, but I am speechless and choked.

The tears are almost dry; the heart is like burnt wood. Gao Zhisheng, where are you?

November 22, 2021: The days are like years. It has been 1562 days since I disappeared, and my life and death are uncertain.

In the past five years, my daughter has started a career and my son is eighteen years old. He has been absent from all the important stages of the children's lives, including all graduation ceremonies of junior high school, high school, and university... We, the three of us, are suffering from longing and longing for the early demise of the CCP. China sees the light of day again, Gao Zhisheng returns free!

May 11, 2022: Who can tell where the road leads and where the years pass, only time.

Counting each day sadly, stroking his words, his figure appeared in front of my eyes.

I have to be strong and want him home, want him free. Today is the 2097th day since Gao Zhisheng¡¦s disappearance. ¡º#

Editor in charge: Song Jiayi

All comments:
The gangster nature of the Chinese Communist Party¢w¢wGao Zhisheng¡¦s experience shows that the Communist bandits are worse than even kidnappers! - The Communist Party of China is the devil (5708 bytes) 12:13:52 8/14/23 (1)
Yang Xianhong with the sun shining: The CCP¡¦s perverse actions have been exposed, and China only has people like Gao Zhisheng Hope - the communist bandits are destined to perish! (16537 bytes) 12:25:58 8/14/23 (0)

All comments:

©Ò¦³¸ò¶K:

©Ò¦³¸ò¶K:

¥[¸ò¶K

µ§¦W: ±K½X(¥i¿ï¶µ): ª`¥Uµ§¦W½Ð«ö³o¨½

¼ÐÃD:

¤º®e(¥i¿ï¶µ):

URL(¥i¿ï¶µ):
URL¼ÐÃD(¥i¿ï¶µ):
¹Ï¹³(¥i¿ï¶µ):

©Ò¦³¸ò¶K¡O¥[¸ò¶K¡O½×¾Â¥D­¶