|Bay]----ԪDJ@sj곣pI

ҦKO[KO׾¥D

e: nߪ񥭡I _ April 20, 2024 07:21:55:

^: ǰAi-۰GH,IW-@ꩳ,ܬhxl, ^_ May 03, 2023 10:47:01:

|Bay]----ԪDJ@sj곣pI

|BaNO]

|ܪnR@ѹG| AF騾ҨؤHA]@~sKпƮRҵPeӷ@ᖬO@I@ꪱūeZAn-S---ǰAWFD[A YQ@tF A @եJjFA @ުRIIImswn!@곣O A nSǡA䨺NOӤjʺI qJO@ꩳI ޷HOAGʤA@s@FldBA䨺NoӼwʡAH---O@SȤjAاQnS-WA sj곣p@A @SXFyI ʪUKS A WŨ䌍jI ԧiNHIII {OҴc]|A@ꚰkk!n@_l]I^RDI @Dq-oc`I 䨺NO੿yI ]]-Mn@ˡAѺ-Ӥ|! ѷ@Nb~I iT@s@ꥷ AnɤɬA߯Sǵoʲӵ߾ԡIfrOWN񪺡Ig@ꪯS|BaDѡAѷ@-@`I OOWF^DIߪ񥭦ۤvMWAKBRVAfpA jLξWy A ^LTpOުAnTN-Ӥ! Ǥl@IAmE@ޡn@jowFzA峹\ŪC

iE@j@ެO\
iEGj@ެO˰_a
iETj@ުɬF
iE|j@ެOϦtzOq
iEjAO@ۤQέ`k\
iEj@ޯ}aڤ
iECj@ުHv
iEKj@ުХ
iEEj@ުy]

mE@ޡnhyh奻U
ܤ_@ꪺǦ樺iNoc`-kѤFI

The hooligan character of the Chinese Communist Party - Gao Zhisheng's experience shows that the Communist bandits are not as good as the kidnappers!

The Chinese Communist Party is the devil

Can you be called a gangster if you don't kill people? Let the old coercion of the Communist bandits go to the bottom, prevent cheats, thieves, spies, and Chinese people, there will be a new China without the Communist bandits, the Communist Party is the devil Satan, and the Communist bandits are all farts mixed with water! The old man Merkel is a communist! The CCP bandits played an unprecedented and unparalleled way. Biden-Xitler-Putin-Chai Mosquito stepped onto the gallows. Wang Ruowang was plotted by the CCP bandits. ! ! "May Glory Return to Hong Kong"! The CCP bandits, Jiang bandits, Cai bandits are bandits. Biden and Xittler are in the crotch, and it's a big prison! Merkel is a Communist undercover! Its you 250 to treat pigs as human beings, a group of CCP liars engage in democracy movement, Chinese pigs have this virtue, Voice of AmericawDer Spiegelwis the CCPs spy base, exposed by Yang JianliwXiong Yan is on top, even the kidnappers are inferior to the CCP bandits, the CCP exposed fangs! Putin's end is worse than Xiteler, a veritable kidnapper! Kill the donkey after pulling the grind! ! ! The bloody butcher demon Mao Zedong, the communist bandits murdered - there is no escape from the law! Take the revolutionary road of Peng Ming! Communism - Sinful! Chinese pigs can fool you! That's right, that's right - just like Biden, Skynet is extensive - omissions and omissions! The sky will destroy the CCP this year! Zhang Sanyi said that the CCP bandits attacked the streets, Zhongnanhai leaders should be cremated first, and Xi Teller launched germ warfare! The virus was released on purpose! Shoot the CCP bandit dog spies - accomplices, the Chinese Communist Party will be condemned by heaven, the sky will destroy the CCP - the CCP will die! Sun Lijun got on Peng Liyuan! Xi Jinping put the noose on himself, Yuan Hongbing pointed the direction of the revolution, Zhang Koukou revenge, loyalty and filial piety, the hero Yang Jia swept the Shanghai beach, the hero Xia Junfeng slaughtered the city and the dog, the three heroes of Hunan - light China! Hong Kong students buried the Communist bandits, "Nine Commentaries on the Communist Party" probably The crimes have been reviewed, the article read.

[One of the Nine Commentaries] Comment on what the Communist Party is
[Nine Commentaries No. 2] Comment on how the Communist Party of China got its start
[Nine Commentaries No. 3] Comment on the tyranny of the Chinese Communist Party
iNine Commentaries No. 4jComment on the Communist Party as an anti-cosmos force
[Nine Commentaries No. 5] Comment on Jiang Zemin and the CCP's mutual use of persecution of Falun Gong
[Nine Commentaries No. 6] Comments on the Chinese Communist Party's Destruction of National Culture
iNine Commentaries No. 7jComment on the history of murder by the Chinese Communist Party
[Nine Commentaries No. 8] Comment on the nature of the cult of the Chinese Communist Party
[Nine of Nine Commentaries] Comment on the rogue nature of the Chinese Communist Party

Download "Nine Commentaries on the Communist Party" in multiple languages ​​and multiple texts
As for the specific crimes committed by the Communist bandits, it is a serious crime - it is hard to write about it!

ҦK:
iKBIjjöH@-G-TGꥪ\tHIZڷH - @եJjF (32386 bytes) 05:44:38 2/15/23 (3)
mpRޡnFvNӫťܡ]DNZ^W - ќnRzӵۡI (45882 bytes) 05:50:20 2/15/23 (0)
mpRޡnFvNӫťܡ]DNZ^ U - ѤѦ-bTkI (26269 bytes) 05:47:28 2/15/23 (1)
jFva-jvǮa-jRz׮aKB-}-٬OR-R-@GުRI - @ުR!!! (49252 bytes) 05:52:15 2/15/23 (0)

ҦK:

ҦK:

[K

W: KX(iﶵ): `UWЫo

D:

e(iﶵ):

URL(iﶵ):
URLD(iﶵ):
Ϲ(iﶵ):

ҦKO[KO׾¥D