冤情沖天-史不容灰-陳水扁陳情表-致骗了一辈子的菜蝇蚊總統--菜蝇蚊與習特勒穿連襠褲

所有跟贴·加跟贴·论坛主页

送交者: 蒋匪职业学生菜蝇蚊 于 March 23, 2023 12:51:46:

《陳水扁陳情表》-致骗了一辈子的菜蝇蚊總統--菜蝇蚊與習特勒穿連襠褲!

送交者: 冤情沖天-史不容灰! 于 August 14, 2022 03:30:54:

回答: 香港局势给默克尔中国之行投下阴影-下台前再舔一下匪腚-再让共匪来一火 由 不愧是圣母婊!!! 于 September 23, 2019 07:27:15:

送交者: 冤情沖天,史不容灰 于 March 25, 2019 04:43:56:

《陳水扁陳情表》──致蔡英文總統

我,台灣之子,在首次執政黨輪替中,榮膺民進黨籍的台灣總統之職。那次政治轉型並非我個人的勝利,而意味著台灣人民心底裡的國家理想的盛大凱旋;我的國家元首權杖,是台灣成為正常國家進程中的一座歷史性里程碑。

冤情沖天 政治清算做楚囚

2008年,執政黨逆向輪替,黨國威權專製餘孽馬英九重掌國之重器;在國共兩黨為摧毀台灣國家理想而實施的政治和司法迫害下,我遂淪為囚徒。同我一起失去自由的,還有台灣的國家理想;國家正常化的進程,再次被威權專製回潮的歷史逆流囚禁在黑牢中。

國民黨馬英九政府執政八年,悖逆天心民意,民怨沸騰,人神共憤;國民黨於2016年崩潰式敗選。執政黨再次輪替,蔡英文走上權力之顛,民進黨全面執政。

我,自由台灣國家理想的祭品,現在仍然活在囚徒的屈辱中。

極具諷刺意味之處在於,是國民黨政府,而不是民進黨政府,基於選舉的利害考量,允許我保外就醫。

從總統到囚徒的跌宕人生,我有冤情沖天,六月飛雪不足以訴其冤;我受屈辱如紅焰焚心裂骨,苦痛可令鐵佛垂淚。

值此國事如麻,國運步上危險與機遇並存的刀鋒之際,我願以台灣之子的名義,向人民陳情——不是試圖為我洗冤,遭刑囚之奇恥大辱,個人生死毀譽早已付諸萬里秋風;我隻願縱情傾訴憂國之心,再次撞響自由台灣國家理想的暮鼓晨鐘,以拯時局之危,重振國運雄風。

沐清泉以淨身,秉浩然正氣於胸;焚沉香以澄思,持大公之道於心——且請天地聽我陳情於左。

家父以及祖上,農桑傳家,躬耕寶島大野,播種一川風雨。我出身艱辛,卻不敢墜青雲之誌;採台灣日月精華,懸樑刺股以求學,竟有所成。

不求聞達於黨國權貴,不思躋身於威權專製之「上流社會」,我的一顆台灣心早已許給自由民主的普世價值,隻願國家理想能從台灣人民心底的夢昇華為壯麗的現實,隻祈盼一朝洗雪台灣命運受外來強權主宰的四百年恥辱,台灣人民能以自由人的資格,獲得決定自己命運和台灣前途的權利。

得失成敗 留待青史見真章

從政數十年,幾番風雨如晦又趨柳暗花明;幾度驚雷疾電又還風清月白。政事無常,世情多變,而我意誌有恆。數十年間,從不欲斂財以買聲色犬馬之快,從不思聚金以趨冶遊淫逸之樂;宵衣旰食,夜寢夙興,殫精竭慮,握髮吐哺,隻索當初少年之心、報國之誌。

噫籲嚱!數十年政事辛勞,終隻落得一襟囚衣映殘陽,兩腕鐵鏈鎖秋風。或有好事者願問,面對此悲情人生,我意若何。

宵小鼠輩政客,多心胸狹小如雞;自私自戀成癖如馬英九者流,總喜引頸自吹政績,捶胸自擂成就,以求塵世浮名虛譽。有偉大擔當的政治家則把從政的是非對錯,均託付給人類萬年歷史評判。我雖魯鈍,亦不屑與鼠輩政客為伍,而願效偉大政治家的風範:我將隻以血淚凝成的堅硬沉默,直面我的從政經歷——是非對錯,成敗功過,我不置喙,一切留待歷史的裁決。

不過,此刻在向台灣人民陳情之際,有一項慰藉和一項遺恨縈我胸懷,不吐不快。

兩任總統,儵忽八年,曾經激情如虹之歡悅,曾歷鐵石磨心之苦痛。然而,歡悅苦痛皆成一枕黃粱,唯有一事使我得終身之慰藉——我任國家元首期間,台灣昇華為世界上最自由的國家之列。

台灣以自由之名驚艷世界,我心醉矣。對於政治家,有什麼比自己用紅血和白骨深愛的土地成為自由之邦更值得驕傲的政績,有什麼比自己的人民獲得自由人的榮耀更深沉的安慰。誠如一位中國流亡者所言:「自由,就是無尚的幸福。」

國不成國 天職未竟長留憾

慰藉如紫霞,輕撫我心中的傷痕;遺恨卻如燒紅的鐵針刺入雙眼,令我日夜不能安睡。此項遺恨一言以蔽之:作為國家元首,我未能實現台灣人民心底裡的願望——讓自由台灣成為正常的國家,讓台灣人獲得活在真實中的權利。

台灣是一個堅硬而真實的國際存在,但是,卻不得不活在一部謊言憲法之下——依照現行憲法的荒謬要求,二千三百萬台灣人竟然不得不對東亞大陸十五億各民族承擔主權責任。

與之同時,國民黨黨歌即是國歌,國民黨黨徽即是國旗之圖騰——威權專製的殘跡在「中華民國」這個虛偽的概念中隨處可見。威權專製的殘跡中凝結著台灣人為追求民主而湧流半個世紀的血淚;自由民主已成台灣人正常的生活方式,可是,台灣卻仍然隻能以虛偽的「中華民國」謊言憲法之名,羞辱自己並欺騙國際社會。

「二千萬蕃薯仔不敢說出母親的名字」——此一言道盡台灣人刻骨銘心的悲情,也是我政治遺恨的終極表述。

東亞大陸之上,共產極權鐵幕遮天蔽日。國民黨背叛歷史,投共賣台,為虎作倀,助中共實施「由經濟統一到政治統一」的謀台戰略,欲與極權專製的中國「終極統一」。中共強權為洩其對自由民主普世價值之恨,為逞極權主義全球擴張之誌,遂將滅絕自由台灣事實獨立之主權,視作其「核心國家利益」。

台灣成為自由之邦,遂我少年之初衷。「讓台灣成為壯麗的正常國家;讓自由的台灣人活在真實中」——這是台灣政治家的使命與天職。使命未達,雖萬死難以魂安;天職未竟,活著愧對父老鄉親。

於兩任總統期間,我秉國家使命不敢稍怠,擎創國天職不敢稍忘。於千思萬慮之間,苦籌良策;折衝樽俎之際,欲破命運重圍。

然而,當其時也,外有中共強權黑雲壓城,勢如虎狼,咄咄逼人;內有國民黨權貴恐共媚共,禍亂民心民意,國賊難防;加之我雖為總統,民進黨卻並未形成全面執政的高屋建瓴之勢。形格勢禁之下,我縱有補天之心,一時難遂創國之誌。執政之遺恨由此而成。

舉國交攻 懷璧其罪受災殃

創國之誌未竟,卻已遭致切齒深恨,國共兩黨皆欲置我於死地而後快。

中共強權極權擴張的全球戰略和一黨專製的價值,恰與自由民主的生活方式和事實獨立的主權——這兩項事關台灣生死存亡、國運興滅的核心價值,針鋒相對,不共戴天。剝奪台灣人民決定自己命運的權利,由東亞大陸十五億中共的政治奴隸決定台灣的前途,則構成中共強權的政治原則——中共強權的意誌,是東亞大陸十五億政治奴隸的主宰者。

至於國民黨,早在連戰宣佈「聯共製台獨」之時,便已淪為中共強權的謀台戰略之飛鷹走狗;作為尊嚴全無之政治小妾,國民黨的愛恨情仇皆唯中共強權之馬首是瞻。

中共強權視自由台灣的核心國家利益,即事實獨立的主權,為心腹之患,必欲假借「統一」之名滅之。於是,中共強權仇恨自由台灣主權的鋒芒直指我陳水扁——「君子無罪,懷璧其罪」,隻因命運使我成為台灣國家理想的政治權力象徵。

中共黨酋之一朱鎔基,曾現暴龍凶相,發惡魔之詛咒,曰:「搞台獨者,絶沒有好下場。」國民黨權貴奉之如迎聖旨,如聽綸音。國共兩黨的政治大迫害,遂似煉獄毒焰,焚我身心。

中共強權漫撒金錢如撒冥紙,大規模收買台灣不良政客、無恥媒體、淺薄名嘴、蛋頭學者之靈魂,以為其用。於是,一時之間謠言滔天,謊言漫地,對我實施輿論之淩遲酷刑,以謀殺我之政治人格。

中共強權仇我,咒我,斥我,國民黨權貴恨我,蔑我,汙我,我儘可坦然對之;唯有民進黨之袍澤,竟也為逞私人情仇而趁風揚沙、落井下石,不能不令我痛徹心脾。據傳,有名家說:「前妻是最恐怖的動物。」我之生活感觸大有不同,並願告天下:「落井下石、冷血寡義之同黨袍澤,方是恐怖至極之動物。」

甫卸總統之任,即遭司法追殺,不旋踵間便身陷囹圄。威權專製回潮,程序正義灰飛煙滅,法治原則蕩然無存。檢察官勢如虎狼,押人取供,罪案未偵先定;又威逼證人作偽,毀法以煆煉成獄。恐龍法官竟成「黨國」鷹犬,假借「自由心證」之名,行「有罪推定」之實,隨意入人於罪,枉法裁判。

我之滔天冤獄遂成,從此淪為囚徒。冤情如陰霾瀰空,遮蔽日月;陰霾深處,國共兩黨政治迫害的陰謀,鬼魅重重,魔影幢幢。

奇冤入獄 幸有義人不離棄

與我一起蒙千古奇冤入獄的,還有自由台灣的國家理想;隻因讓台灣成為正常國家,讓自由台灣獲得活在真實中的權利,乃是我的使命,我的天職,我的政治靈魂。失去自由,我心神黯然;國家理想被囚禁,則令我痛斷肝腸。

三面水泥高牆,色如蒼白的死亡;一扇鐵門冰冷,截斷我與自由台灣的血淚情緣——我和乾枯的時間一起,囚於狹窄如鐡棺的牢房之中。

無床無桌無凳,漫漫白日隻能伏地而書泣血之文;茫茫暗夜,臥於便池之旁輾轉反側,徹夜長哭而無聲無淚。燈光日夜不熄,似鐵芒刺雙目;監視鏡頭之下,個人隱私盡顯於鷹犬之眼前。人格尊嚴全失,心中悽苦如遭淩遲酷刑。

夏日酷暑,牢內如蒸,便池之臭氣可令狂風窒息;蚊群轟鳴,吮我之血為盛宴。冬日陰冷,黑雲似鐵幕低垂,細雨絲絲如蒼天掩面哀泣;監牢之內,我的白骨和冤情,與死去的時間一起腐爛。

囚徒生涯,陰晦如磐,亦有真情春風化雨,潤我一身傷痕,滿懷悲憤。惜我憫我之台灣人,為我舉義炊送囚飯,風雨無阻,冬夏不輟,不離不棄,恆常有信。其真心真意,如濁水溪滔滔之流,無休無歇;如玉山天頂之風,浩蕩不絕——人生得真情若此,夫復何求!我唯有披肝膽,瀝紅血,獻祭於國家理想,以報台灣真情於萬一。

悲莫甚於國滅,哀莫大於心死,痛莫過於受奇恥大辱而不能死節。

台灣雖尚未遭滅國之劫,然而創國之誌未竟,我不禁為之悲情沖天,憂慮如焚。我之心雖尚未死,但自由台灣的國家理想與我一起淪為囚徒,此中哀戚之意可令頑石痛哭淚崩,鐡佛失聲號咷。身陷冤獄,遭受滔滔血海難於雪洗之大辱,卻不能以死明台灣鐵漢之巍巍氣節——此並非我苟且貪生,而是未見自由台灣成壯麗的正常之國,未遂讓台灣人民活在真實中的誌向,我死難瞑目;創國之業未竟,我不敢因個人受辱而先死。

牢獄鐵門內的時間,宛似鐵釘釘在朽木上的一縷殘破的風,不再飛逝。時間停滯,意識荒涼死寂;怳惚之間,常聽到中共強權的惡毒詛咒咆哮如雷鳴:「搞台獨者,絶沒有好下場。」亦常聞國民黨權貴「聯共製台獨」的喧囂似鬼哭狼嚎。

當其時也,必有誓願在我心中浩蕩,且迴響在蒼穹之顛:「讓自由台灣成為壯麗的正常國家——我願為此承受熔金爍石之大苦,紅焰焚心之大痛。」

有柯文哲者論談應當釋放我的理由時,曾作如是評斷:「陳水扁已是一個廢人,繼續關之沒有意義。」聽聞此言,我心神黯然,又有白刃剔骨之痛——難道為讓我肉身重得自由,就必須踐踏我的靈魂嗎?

身可殘,形可滅,鐵石之誌不可奪,亦不可廢——我的靈魂勢將永遠與自由台灣的國家理想一起剛毅頑強,直至海枯石爛,地老天荒。需要拯救的,不是我的肉體,而是我的靈魂。因為,我的靈魂和自由台灣的國運榮辱與共,誓同生死。

史不容灰 兩項要求查真相

今日向天地陳情,要問我意若何,我願答之曰:我無罪,報國的清白之心可昭日月,故無須祈求居於權力之顛者恩賜憐憫或者自由於我;我有冤,冤情遮蔽蒼天大地,我隻求即將開始的司法改革能還我司法正義。

基於上述意念,特提兩項要求如下:

一、要求蔡英文總統和民進黨政府借司法改革之春風,組建獨立的「特別調查委員會」,徹查陳水扁案刑事訴訟過程中,是否存在檢察官脅迫證人偽證、踐踏正當程序等非法關押和枉法起訴的罪行;是否存在法官戕害法治、違悖程序和實體正義、棄「無罪推定」原則於不顧、枉法裁判的罪行。

繼之,應當查清馬英九政府和國民黨權貴唆使檢察官法官公器私用,實施司法追殺的政治黑幕,以符司法改革之初衷,並杜絕今後再出現政治操控司法的可能。

二、要求立法院長蘇嘉全主持召開關於《被囚禁的台灣》一書的立法院公聽會。

中國流亡作家、法學家袁紅冰是《被囚禁的台灣》的作者。此書不僅以大量證據指控中共決策層和軍方策劃台灣三一九槍擊案,而且揭示中共收買國民黨權貴、戕害自由台灣國本、摧毀民選的台灣本土政權的戰略陰謀;更從一個角度證明,與國民黨沆瀣一氣,對我實施政治司法迫害,乃是中共謀台戰略的重要組成部分。

立法院舉辦《被囚禁的台灣》的公聽會,可以使該書披露內容的真實性接受台灣輿論的集中檢視,從而有利於公眾瞭解中共統戰陰謀活動對台灣社會滲透的極端嚴重程度——已招天怒人怨的台灣司法不公不義後面,也常有中共的政治黑手在操控。

上述兩項要求,雖然事關雪洗我遭政治和司法迫害之冤情,但是,我提出要求的初衷,並無半分私情私意,唯有一片公心朗朗,如玉山明月白雪。對此若存疑惑者,且聽我繼續陳情如左。

「天下苦秦久矣」,司法正義缺失早已被台灣社會視為國家膏肓之疾,心腹之患。然而民進黨政府全面執政半年有餘,司法改革卻「隻聽樓梯聲聲響,不見妖嬈美人下樓來」。民意洶洶,已對政府的改革意誌和能力漸失信心;民心滔滔,如一江春水東逝,日夜流失。

我深知改革之難,有時難逾在鐵板上播種希望的種子。我亦知司法痼疾,非一日可癒;司法程序、司法人事製度、司法組織體製等諸方面的改革,皆須凝聚社會共識,謀定而後動。但是,司法改革取得立竿見影的效果,才能凝聚民心民意,重建民眾對於執政黨銳意改革的信心。

司法改革一方面需要謀定後動,切不可暴走裸奔;另一方面又必須顯立竿見影之效,以符社會之期待。處此局面,如何解困?

唯一之途即在長期佈局、穩步推進的同時,迅速組建獨立的「特別司法調查委員會」,對陳水扁案、郭瑤琪案一類具有重大社會影響和爭議的司法迫害案件,進行公開調查,徹查司法實踐中不公不義之弊端,以彰雷厲風行、身動影隨之效。蔡英文政府若能聽進此言,並決意實施之,則必會解司法改革首鼠兩端、躊躇不前之窘困,同時,一舉可使「要求蔡英文總統特赦陳水扁」的壓力消弭於無形——此思此慮,當可見我陳情之意全在國事之憂,並無私欲。

機運瞬逝 盼為台灣開新局

"Chen Shui-bian's Statement of Emotions" - the president of the vegetable gnat who has been cheating all his life - kalefly and Xittler wear panties!
All Posts · Add Posts · Forum Homepage
Sent by: The grievances are soaring - history cannot be ashamed! On February 16, 2023 05:17:00:

"Chen Shui-bian's Statement of Emotions" - the president of the vegetable gnat who has been cheating all his life - kalefly and Xittler wear panties!

Sent by: The grievances are soaring - history cannot be ashamed! On August 14, 2022 03:30:54:

Answer: The situation in Hong Kong casts a shadow on Merkel's trip to China - lick the gangster's butt again before stepping down - and let the Communist bandit fire again, it is worthy of being the Holy Mother bitch! ! ! On September 23, 2019 07:27:15:

Sender: The grievances are overwhelming, and history cannot be ashamed March 25, 2019 04:43:56:

"Chen Shui-bian's Statement of Emotions"──To President Tsai Ing-wen

I, the son of Taiwan, was elected as the president of Taiwan by the Democratic Progressive Party during the first rotation of the ruling party. That political transformation was not my personal victory, but a grand triumph of the national ideal in the hearts of the people of Taiwan; the scepter of my head of state is a historic milestone in the process of Taiwan becoming a normal country.

Injustice soaring, political liquidation, prisoner of Chu

In 2008, the ruling party reversed and Ma Ying-jeou, the remnant of the party-state authoritarian dictatorship, regained control of the country. Under the political and judicial persecution carried out by the KMT and the Communist Party to destroy Taiwan's national ideals, I became a prisoner. Together with me, Taiwan’s national ideals were lost, and the process of national normalization was once again imprisoned in a black prison by the historical countercurrent of the resurgence of authoritarianism.

The Ma Ying-jeou government of the Kuomintang has been in power for eight years. It has violated the will of heaven and the people. The ruling party has changed again, Tsai Ing-wen is on the top of power, and the DPP is in full power.

I, the victim of the ideal of a free Taiwan nation, am still living in the humiliation of a prisoner.

The great irony is that it was the Kuomintang government, not the DPP government, that allowed me to be released on medical parole based on election interests.

In the ups and downs of life from the president to the prisoner, I have so many grievances, and the snow in June is not enough to appeal my grievances; my humiliation is like a red flame, and my heart is cracked, and the pain can make the Iron Buddha cry.

At this time when the national affairs are in trouble, and the national destiny is on the edge of danger and opportunity, I would like to express my feelings to the people in the name of the son of Taiwan-not trying to clear up my injustice, the shame of being imprisoned, and my personal life and death. Thousands of miles of autumn wind; I only want to pour out my worries about the country, and once again strike the evening drum and morning bell of the ideal of a free Taiwan nation, so as to save the current situation and revive the glory of the country.

Mu Qingquan purifies the body, holds righteousness in his chest; burns agarwood to clarify his thoughts, and holds the righteous way in his heart-and ask the heaven and earth to listen to my statement on the left.

My father and ancestors passed on the farming and mulberry to the family, plowing the treasure island and the wild, sowing a river of wind and rain. I came from a difficult background, but I didn't dare to fall into the blue sky. I collected the essence of Taiwan's sun and moon, and hung on the beam to stab my ass in order to study, and I succeeded.

I don't want to be famous in the party and state, and I don't want to be among the "upper class" of authoritarianism. My Taiwan heart has long promised the universal value of freedom and democracy. I only hope that the national ideal can be sublimated from the dream in the hearts of the people of Taiwan to a magnificent one. In reality, we can only hope that once Taiwan’s four hundred years of humiliation of being dominated by foreign powers will be wiped away, the people of Taiwan will, as free people, have the right to determine their own destiny and the future of Taiwan.

Success or failure is left to the history to see the truth

He has been in politics for decades, and the wind and rain have been dark and the willows are dark and the flowers are bright; Political affairs are impermanent, world conditions are changeable, but my will is constant. For decades, I have never wanted to collect money to buy sensual pleasures, never thought of gathering money to enjoy the pleasure of wandering and licentiousness; Heart, ambition to serve the country.

Hey! Decades of hard work in political affairs have resulted in nothing but a prison garment reflecting the setting sun and two wrists locked in iron chains in the autumn wind. Or those who have good things would like to ask, what is my opinion in the face of this tragic life.

Politicians of the younger generation are often narrow-minded like chickens; selfish and narcissistic like Ma Ying-jeou, they always like to brag about their political achievements, beating their chests and bragging about their achievements, in order to gain fame and fame in the world. Politicians with great responsibilities entrust the right and wrong of politics to the judgment of thousands of years of human history. Although I am blunt, I also disdain to associate with poor politicians, and I would like to imitate the demeanor of great politicians: I will only face my political experience with a hard silence condensed by blood and tears-right or wrong, success or failure, I don't talk about it, everything Leave it to the verdict of history.

However, at the moment when I express my feelings to the people of Taiwan, I have a consolation and a regret that I can't express.

Two presidents, eight years in a flash, once had the joy of passion like a rainbow, and experienced the pain of iron stone grinding. However, joy and pain are all in vain, and there is only one thing that has given me lifelong comfort - during my tenure as head of state, Taiwan was elevated to the ranks of the freest countries in the world.

Taiwan has amazed the world in the name of freedom, and I am fascinated. For a politician, what achievement is more proud than the land he loves with red blood and bones to become a free state, and what comfort is more profound than his people gaining the glory of a free man. As a Chinese exile said: "Freedom is supreme happiness."

If the country fails to become a country, the bounden duty has not been fulfilled

Consolation is like purple clouds, caressing the scars in my heart; resentment is like red-hot iron needles piercing my eyes, making me unable to sleep day and night. This resentment can be summed up in one sentence: As the head of state, I have failed to realize the deepest desire of the people of Taiwan—to make free Taiwan a normal country and allow Taiwanese people the right to live in reality.

Taiwan is a solid and real international presence, but it has to live under a false constitution—according to the absurd requirements of the current constitution, 23 million Taiwanese have to bear responsibility for the 1.5 billion ethnic groups in East Asia. sovereign responsibility.

At the same time, the Kuomintang party song is the national anthem, and the Kuomintang party emblem is the totem of the national flag—remnants of authoritarianism can be seen everywhere in the hypocritical concept of the "Republic of China." The remnants of authoritarianism condense the blood and tears of Taiwanese people who have shed blood and tears for half a century in pursuit of democracy; freedom and democracy have become a normal way of life for Taiwanese people, but Taiwan still can only humiliate Taiwan in the name of the hypocritical "Republic of China" lying constitution. themselves and deceive the international community.

"Twenty million sweet potato children dare not say their mother's name" - this statement expresses the unforgettable sadness of Taiwanese people, and it is also the ultimate expression of my political hatred.

On the East Asian continent, the totalitarian iron curtain of communism covers the sky and the sun. The Kuomintang betrayed history, voted for the CCP to sell Taiwan, worked for tigers, and helped the CCP implement the Taiwan strategy of "from economic unification to political unification" in order to "ultimate unify" with totalitarian China. In order to vent its hatred for the universal value of freedom and democracy, and to fulfill the ambition of global expansion of totalitarianism, the CCP’s power regards the extinction of Taiwan’s de facto independent sovereignty as its “core national interest.”

Taiwan became a country of freedom, which was my original aspiration when I was young. "Let Taiwan become a magnificent and normal country; let free Taiwanese live in reality"—this is the mission and bounden duty of Taiwanese politicians. If the mission has not been fulfilled, even if one dies, one’s soul will not be safe;

During the two terms of president, I dare not neglect my national mission, and dare not forget my bounden duty to create a country. In the midst of thousands of thoughts, I worked hard to plan a good strategy; when I was struggling, I wanted to break through the siege of fate.

However, at that time, there was a black cloud of the CCP’s powerful power outside, which was as aggressive as a tiger and wolf; A high-level situation for comprehensive governance has not been formed. Under the constraints of the situation, even if I have the heart to mend the sky, it is difficult to realize the ambition of creating a country for a while. This is where the resentment of ruling comes from.

The whole country attacked Huaibi for its crime and suffered disaster

The ambition to create a country has not yet been fulfilled, but it has been deeply hated. Both the KMT and the Communist Party want to put me to death and hurry up.

The CCP’s global strategy of power and totalitarian expansion and the value of one-party dictatorship are exactly the same as the free and democratic way of life and de facto independent sovereignty—these two core values ​​are related to the life and death of Taiwan and the fate of the country. Depriving the people of Taiwan of the right to decide their own destiny, and letting the 1.5 billion CCP’s political slaves in East Asia determine the future of Taiwan constitutes the political principle of the CCP’s power—the will of the CCP’s power is the master of the 1.5 billion political slaves in East Asia .

As for the Kuomintang, as early as when Lien Chan declared "Alliance with the Communist Party for Taiwan Independence", it had become a running dog of the CCP's powerful Taiwan strategy; The head of the horse is looking forward.

The CCP power regards the core national interest of a free Taiwan, that is, the sovereignty of de facto independence, as a deep-rooted problem, and it will definitely destroy it in the name of "unification." Therefore, the power of the CCP, who hates freedom and Taiwan's sovereignty, pointed at me, Chen Shui-bian-"A gentleman is innocent, but he is guilty of a crime", just because fate has made me an ideal symbol of political power in Taiwan.

Zhu Rongji, one of the chiefs of the Communist Party of China, once showed the fierce appearance of a tyrannosaurus and cursed the devil, saying: "Those who engage in Taiwan independence will never end well." The great political persecution by the Kuomintang and the Communist Party was like the poisonous flames of purgatory, burning my body and mind.

The power of the CCP is distributing money like ghost paper, buying the souls of unscrupulous Taiwanese politicians, shameless media, superficial celebrities, and egg-headed scholars on a large scale for their own use. As a result, rumors and lies flooded the sky all of a sudden, and the torture of public opinion was carried out on me in order to murder my political personality.

The power of the CCP hates me, curses me, and reprimands me. The KMT dignitaries hate me, slander me, and slander me. I can deal with it calmly; , can not but make me heartbroken. According to legend, a well-known scholar said: "The ex-wife is the most terrifying animal." My feeling of life is very different, and I would like to tell the world: "Wings who are cold-blooded and ungrateful are the most terrifying animals."

As soon as he stepped down as president, he was hunted down by the judiciary and imprisoned shortly thereafter. Authoritarianism has returned, procedural justice has disappeared, and the principle of the rule of law has disappeared. Prosecutors are like tigers and wolves, detaining people for confession, and the crime is determined before the investigation; they also force witnesses to commit falsehoods, destroying the law and making them into prisons. The dinosaur judge turned into a "party-state" eagle dog. Under the guise of "free evidence", he practiced the reality of "presumption of guilt", arbitrarily committing crimes, and perverting the law.

My heinous injustice was completed, and I have been reduced to a prisoner ever since. Injustice fills the sky like a haze, covering the sun and the moon; in the depths of the haze, the KMT and the Communist Party plot political persecution, full of ghosts and shadows.

Unjustly imprisoned, fortunately there is a righteous person who does not abandon

Together with me, I was wronged and imprisoned, as well as the national ideal of a free Taiwan; it is my mission, my vocation, and my politics to make Taiwan a normal country and let free Taiwan gain the right to live in reality. soul. When I lose my freedom, I feel sad; when my national ideals are imprisoned, I feel heartbroken.

Three high concrete walls, the color of pale death; a cold iron door, cut off my love of blood and tears with free Taiwan - I was imprisoned in a cell as narrow as a coffin together with the dry time.

No bed, no table, no stool, during the long days, I can only lie on the ground and write weeping essays; in the dark night, I lie beside the urinal tossing and turning, crying all night long without sound or tears. The lights are kept on day and night, like iron thorns piercing the eyes; under the surveillance camera, personal privacy is fully displayed in front of the eagle dog. His personal dignity was completely lost, and his heart felt as miserable as if he had been tortured by Ling Chi.

In the hot summer, the prison is like steaming, the stench of the urinal can suffocate the wind; the mosquitoes are roaring, sucking my blood as a feast. The winter is cold, black clouds hang down like an iron curtain, and the drizzle is like the sky covering your face and weeping; inside the prison, my bones and grievances rot together with the dead time.

The life of a prisoner is as gloomy as a rock, but there is also true love that springs into rain, moistening my scars and full of grief and indignation. I pity the Taiwanese who sympathize with me. They cook for me and give food to the prisoners. Rain or shine, winter and summer, never stop, never leave, never give up, always have faith. Its sincerity and sincerity are like the torrential flow of turbid water streams, without a break; like the wind on the top of Yushan Mountain, it is endlessly mighty—if this is the true love in life, what more can you ask for! I have no choice but to pour out my blood and sacrifice to the ideals of the country, so as to repay Taiwan's true love in case of any eventuality.

There is nothing more sorrowful than the destruction of a country, nothing more sorrowful than the death of one's heart, and nothing more painful than being unable to die due to great shame and great humiliation.

Although Taiwan has not yet been destroyed, but the ambition to create a country has not been fulfilled, I can't help feeling sad and worried about it. Although my heart is not yet dead, the national ideal of a free Taiwan has become a prisoner with me. The meaning of mourning here can make stubborn stones cry and cry, and Buddha lose his voice. Trapped in an unjust prison, suffering the great humiliation of bloody disasters and snowwashing, but not being able to prove the lofty integrity of Taiwan's heroes with death-this is not because I am greedy for life, but because I have not seen free Taiwan become a magnificent and normal country, and I have tried to let the people of Taiwan With the ambition of living in the truth, I die in peace; I dare not die because of personal humiliation before the cause of founding a country is completed.

The time inside the iron gate of the prison is like a broken wisp of wind nailed to rotten wood, no longer flying by. Time is stagnant, and consciousness is desolate and dead. In a trance, I often hear the vicious curse of the CCP power roaring like thunder: "Those who engage in Taiwan independence will never end well." I often hear the clamor of the KMT dignitaries "coalition with the Communist Party to control Taiwan independence" like ghosts crying and wolves howling.

At that time, there must be a vow in my heart, and it echoes in the sky: "Let free Taiwan become a magnificent and normal country-I am willing to bear the great suffering of melting gold and stones, and the great pain of red flames burning my heart." pain."

When someone Ke Wenzhe discussed the reasons why I should be released, he once made such a judgment: "Chen Shui-bian is already a useless person, and there is no point in continuing to detain him." Hearing this, I felt sad, and felt the pain of picking bones with a white knife—could it be because Do I have to trample my soul to set my body free again?

My body can be crippled, my body can be destroyed, my iron will can't be taken away, and it can't be abandoned-my soul will always be strong and tenacious with the national ideal of a free Taiwan, until the sea is dry and the rocks are rotten. It is not my body that needs to be saved, but my soul. Because, my soul and the fate of the nation of free Taiwan share weal and woe, and we swear to live and die together.

History can't be grayed out, two requests to find out the truth

Today, if you want to ask the heaven and the earth what you want to do, I would like to answer: I am not guilty, and my innocence in serving the country can be shown to the sun and the moon, so there is no need to ask those who are at the top of the power to grant me mercy or freedom; I have grievances, grievances Covering the sky and the earth, I only hope that the upcoming judicial reform can return me judicial justice.

Based on the above ideas, two requirements are specifically mentioned as follows:

1. Urge President Tsai Ing-wen and the DPP government to take advantage of the spring breeze of judicial reform to form an independent "special investigation committee" to thoroughly investigate whether during the criminal proceedings of the Chen Shui-bian case, there were illegal detentions and violations such as prosecutors coercing witnesses to perjure testimonies and trampling on due process. The crime of perverting the law to prosecute; whether there are crimes of judges undermining the rule of law, violating procedural and substantive justice, abandoning the principle of "presumption of innocence" and perverting the law.

Next, the Ma Ying-jeou government and the Kuomintang dignitaries should investigate the political shady scene of instigating prosecutors and judges to use public equipment for private use and carry out judicial pursuits, so as to meet the original intention of judicial reform and prevent the possibility of political manipulation of the judiciary in the future.

2. Ask the President of the Legislative Yuan, Su Jiaquan, to preside over a public hearing on the book "Taiwan in Imprisonment".

Yuan Hongbing, an exiled Chinese writer and jurist, is the author of "Taiwan in Imprisonment." This book not only accuses the CCP’s decision-makers and the military of planning the March 19 shooting in Taiwan with a large amount of evidence, but also reveals the CCP’s strategic conspiracy to bribe the Kuomintang dignitaries, harm the foundation of a free Taiwan, and destroy the democratically elected local government in Taiwan; it also proves from a perspective that, Collaborating with the Kuomintang to carry out political and judicial persecution against me is an important part of the CCP's strategy to conspire against Taiwan.

The public hearing of "Taiwan in Imprisonment" held by the Legislative Yuan will allow the authenticity of the book's disclosures to be subject to intensive scrutiny by Taiwan's public opinion, which will help the public understand the extreme severity of the CCP's United Front conspiracy activities infiltrating Taiwan's society—has been recruited Behind the injustice and injustice of Taiwan's judiciary, there are often political black hands of the CCP at the back.

Although the above two requests are related to clearing up my grievances of political and judicial persecution, the original intention of my request is not half personal or selfish, only a clear and bright public heart, like a jade mountain with a bright moon and white snow. If you have any doubts about this, let me continue to make a statement.

"The world has been suffering for a long time." The lack of judicial justice has long been regarded by the Taiwanese society as a fatal disease of the country and a heartache. However, the DPP government has been in power for more than half a year, but the judicial reform "only listens to the sound of the stairs, but no enchanting beauties come downstairs." The public opinion is turbulent, and they have gradually lost confidence in the government's will and ability to reform;

I know that reform is difficult, and sometimes it is difficult to sow seeds of hope on iron plates. I also know that the chronic diseases of the judiciary cannot be cured in a day; the reform of judicial procedures, judicial personnel system, judicial organizational system and other aspects must build a social consensus and make decisions before taking action. However, only when the judicial reform achieves immediate results can it unite the hearts and minds of the people and rebuild the public's confidence in the ruling party's determination to reform.

On the one hand, judicial reform needs to be planned and acted later, and must not run naked; on the other hand, it must show immediate results to meet the expectations of society. In this situation, how to solve the problem?

The only way is to quickly form an independent "special judicial investigation committee" while making long-term plans and steady progress, to conduct public investigations into judicial persecution cases with major social impact and disputes such as the Chen Shuibian case and the Guo Yaoqi case, and to thoroughly investigate judicial practices. The disadvantages of injustice and injustice in the middle of the country, in order to show that vigorous and resolute actions will follow suit. If the Tsai Ing-wen government can listen to this and decide to implement it, it will surely resolve the embarrassment of the judiciary reform’s hesitation and hesitancy. Intangible—Thinking about this, it should be seen that my intention of expressing my feelings is all about national affairs, and I have no selfish desires.

Opportunity is fleeting, hoping to open a new chapter for Taiwan

Trump shocked the world and won the election, and countries around the world were shocked and at a loss. But I would like to use the wisdom of the apocalypse to predict as left: the day Trump takes office as president will be the time when the The world's most powerful country, the United States, will undergo a historic change in its national policy; Economic, political, military and diplomatic structures. Because, over the past two decades, the so-called "globalization" of the international order structure has been conductive to the totalitarian global expansion strategy of the CCP's power, and is not conductive to the development of free and democratic countries, including the United States.

The above-mentioned strong change of the US national will inevitably have a global effect - rebuilding the international economic, political, diplomatic, and military order, and counteracting the CCP's global expansion of totalitarianism will become the theme of international politics in the 21st . The establishment of this international political theme will of course bring unprecedented blessings to a free Taiwan. At the time when the great changes in the fate of humanity are approaching, Taiwanese politicians with a sense of historical responsibility should pay attention to a big How to take advantage of the heaven-sent opportunity of the changes in the international political situation to resolutely promote the normalization of Taiwan's national destiny.

Those who do not take what God gives will be condemned by God; historical opportunities only belong to brave men with great wisdom.

In order to take advantage of God's blessing and revitalize the national destiny of a free Taiwan, it is necessary to guide the Taiwanese society to face up to a basic fact that many politicians dare not face up to: the CCP is the only power in the world that must quickly destroy the sovereignty of a free Taiwan country——Understand the national crisis The source is the premise of calming the crisis and revitalizing the national fortune.

I petitioned President Su Jiaquan to hold a public hearing of the book "Taiwan Imprisoned" in the Legislative Yuan. The public hearing will of course have the effect of clearing the grievances I suffered from political and judicial persecution, but I would like to avoid the Cumbersomeness and reiterate: my original intention is not personal, but all public welfare.

The public hearing of the Legislative Yuan is bound to bring the conspiracy of the CCP power to harm Taiwan's national foundation described in "Taiwan Imprisoned" into the frightening spotlight of Taiwan society's scrutiny. I firmly believe that this will help to form a Taiwan consensus concerns the fate of the country: Only by grasping the throat of historical opportunities and becoming a normal country can a free Taiwan get out of the shadow of the CCP's sovereign oppression once and for all.

The power of the CCP hates and curses me, even if they crush me to ashes, they can't vent their anger; the powerful of the Kuomintang hate and pollute me, even if they eat my flesh and sleep on my skin, they can 't get rid of their anger—these two things For example, a mad dog barks at the sun and a wolf howls at the moon, all of which are natural. However, some colleagues in the Democratic Progressive Party also regard me as fire and water, and are unwilling to return me with judicial justice through judicial reform. Such princes in the Democratic Progressive Party fear me and fear me, thinking that my return to politics will threaten their personal or gang power.

Alas, such princes are so absurd! I would like to dance with the strong wind and call out: "The sparrow knows the ambition of the swan!"

I have no disdain for the soul to rot in the lust of a politician. If I can go through judicial reform in this life, wash away the grievances of the political and judicial persecution of the Kuomintang and the Communist Party, and regain the freedom of integrity, then when the tiger comes out and the wind and the clouds meet, I swear that I will give up the rest of my life Dedicated to free Taiwan, as a national ideal sacrifice of iron and blood. One day, I will be able to see the young generation of Taiwan walking on the road of normalization of the country built with my blood, tears and skeletons, and in the name of the citizens of the Republic of Taiwan, striding forward at the top of the times. It turns into Thousands of miles of wind and drifts away.

The paper is short and the love is long, it is difficult to describe it. At the end of the petition, the concern for the country was still unsatisfied, so "the liver and the hair are bulging", expressing my sincerity like a red flame in one word: prosperity and wealth are not my thoughts, power and power are not my desires, and there is only one in my life May—only wish that the knife of history engraves my name on the iron stele of heroes who founded the Republic of Taiwan.

All Posts:
What kind of person is Zhang Koukou? He is the kind of hero who kills enemies with his hands!!! He will always live in people's hearts! - Zhang Koukou is immortal!! (18067 bytes) 07:34:04 9/23/19 (0)

All posts:

所有跟贴:

加跟贴

笔名: 密码(可选项): 注册笔名请按这里

标题:

内容(可选项):

URL(可选项):
URL标题(可选项):
图像(可选项):

所有跟贴·加跟贴·论坛主页