习近平订了个绞刑架,丹麥警察:丹麥政府:丹麥囯會:哥本哈根市長:政府顧問:新聞傳媒:

所有跟贴·加跟贴·论坛主页

送交者: 拜登就是習特勒的狗 于 April 04, 2023 08:11:53:

习近平订了个绞刑架,交了款就急着要拿,我告诉牠要排队,牠说牠等不及了!!!

送交者: 牠说牠等不及了! 于 October 11, 2019 12:56:36:Xi Jinping ordered a gallows, and he was eager to get it after paying the money. I told it to queue up, and it said it couldn't wait! ! !
All Posts · Add Posts · Forum Homepage
Sent by: Biden is Xittler's dog on February 12, 2023 06:09:55:

Xi Jinping ordered a gallows, and he was eager to get it after paying the money. I told it to queue up, and it said it couldn't wait! ! !

Sender: It says it can't wait! On October 11, 2019 12:56:36:

丹麥警察:丹麥政府:丹麥囯會:哥本哈根市長:政府顧問:新聞傳媒:

送交者: 射死共匪狗特務-幫兇 于 March 01, 2023 05:37:37:

一年過去了,我清楚了中共的狗特务--自稱李華的-和牠操手-丈夫哥本哈根市長去年小題大做,又要警察抓我(警察太忙沒時间來抓我)。又向法院起訴我要判我死刑-好把房子收囘去開妓院。法院覺得難辦也未從命,讓這對狗男女白費勁了。----但有一點成功了--我這住処去年裝修沒有給我的房子裝修----無所謂了--我住処比監獄好多了!!!
丹麥社會透明-各自為政-互相制衡。共匪多次陷害我,想叫丹麥遣返我都未成功,今后就更難了---我要和共匪比命長了!!!
這個中共的狗特务--自稱李華的人把丹麥一個會講中文的人拖下
水了,因這人幫了我很多,我不想寫出來。給警察的英文連這字也沒有,給她留點面子吧!

-丹麥----: 楊光-

附上中共的狗--李華的化名美國陳士勝的網文,供你們參攷!

惊见座对面坐着一条中共的狗--李華---(自稱囯會議員,-其實我知道牠扒下衣服真面目的。丈夫是哥本哈根市長)。

送交者: 中共的特务遍天下! 于 October 05, 2019 03:19:18:

日前应邀出席一个餐会,惊见座对面坐着一条中共的狗,牠先是谈香港发生了爆乱,影响了香港的经济和人民的安宁生活,
牠看没人理牠,更大谈特谈---中国有十四亿猪,不能乱,一乱会很可怕,我们要教育中国人,用选票淘汰共产党。我以为是胡平坐我对坐,就问牠---那要多长时间。牠答,时间会很长但中国不能乱!我说,你是共产党吧?牠说,牠是社会民主党。我说你不是共产党把奥巴马请到丹麦干吗!?牠说奥巴马是好人/是最好的总统,川普是疯子是罪犯!我火冒九丈/把牠臭骂一顿---杨氏国骂当然要带大量中国特色的三字经---起身走人!去你妈那老屄的!!!

最近,这老屄又用美國陳士勝的名字发帖不准我反共,我操你妈的----当年我操你妈也没经过你爸批准吖!在丹麦找到了操手,不愁吃喝了,还回头给共匪当狗太下贱了吧!是人吗?

(陽光先生,你就是個暴徒文盲,你這樣和中共沒區別,你有什么资格反共?
送交者: 陈士胜--中共特務-老妓女李華 于 December 03, 2019 16:23:33:)

所有跟贴: 反共需什么资格?难道我要像台湾中共卧底菜蝇蚊那样上网买个假博士文憑! ---- 陽光 -----我反共還需要你授權嗎?

(所以我必須糾正你!為了你這個老暴徒,老文盲,不要學習共產黨這套,否則你和共產黨沒區別!—— 美國陳士勝--老妓女李華,)

所有跟贴:

美國陳士勝,--中共狗特務-老妓女李華,你算个鸡巴吖!!!我是和共匪一樣--絕不把你這種妓女特務當人! - 陽光 (20 bytes) 18:41:55 12/03/19 (0)

大家知道了澳大利亚,美国,加拿大被共匪严重渗透,可你们
知道被操肛门的发源地的欧州被共匪渗透的更严重吗!!!看那个老婊子默克尔---你还认为共匪有改恶从善的可能吗?!看那十三嵗就把老師操了 現在又操肛門的馬克龍及和他女兒共云雨的拜登
這世界還有存在的價值嗎?! -

對美囯這個老逼陳士勝,--中共狗特務-老妓女李華,我每天射牠一管-只到射死這只支那豬!!!

-2019年9月25日 丹麦哥本哈根 杨光

在烏克蘭遼濶的原野上-在那靜靜地小河旁-

作者 : 楊光

在烏克蘭遼濶的原野上,
在那靜靜地小河旁-
長着兩棵美麗的白楊,
它是我的親愛的家鄉。

普京帶着俄罗斯匪幫,
牠把戰火燒到我家鄉-
誓死不愿做奴隷和牛羊,
要和敵人血戰一場!

普京要立個傀儡政府,
尿不溼拜登讓我們逃亡-
二豬哥建議我們下跪投降-
烏克蘭的詞典裏沒有這些選項!

我們要把習特勒/普京吊上绞刑架!
我們要讓帶尿不溼的也尿床!
我們要讓二豬哥無顏見燕山父老
我們自己就是閻王!

我們拿起棍棒刀槍,
誓與烏克蘭大地共存亡-
為了祖囯高尚榮光-
站着做人是唯一選項!

我們要讓烏克蘭永遠屹立,
我們要讓俄罗斯永遠消亡!
我們要讓被瓜分的俄罗斯-
給中共囯樹立個榜樣。

2022年五月勝利日 哥本哈根。

所有跟贴:

Danish Police: Danish Government: Danish Parliament: Mayor of Copenhagen: Government Advisor: News Media:

Sender: Shoot the Communist Party Dog Agent-Accomplice

A year has passed, and I know that the CCP’s dog spy—who calls himself Li Hua—fucked with it—my husband, the mayor of Copenhagen, made a big fuss last year and asked the police to arrest me (the police were too busy to arrest me). Take me to the court again to sentence me to death - so that the house can be taken back to open a brothel. The court found it difficult and refused to do so, which made the couple's efforts in vain. ----But one thing succeeded--I did not decorate my house last year--it doesn't matter--my residence is much better than a prison! ! !
Danish society is transparent - silos - checks and balances. The communist bandit framed me many times, and tried to get Denmark to repatriate me but failed, and it will be even more difficult in the future --- I will live longer than the communist bandit! ! !
This dog spy of the Chinese Communist Party, who called himself Li Hua, dragged down a man who could speak Chinese in Denmark
The water is gone, because this person helped me a lot, I don't want to write it. The English for the police doesn't even have this word, so save her some face!

-Denmark----: Yang Guang-

Attached is the dog of the Communist Party of China--Li Hua's pseudonym American Chen Shisheng's online article, for your reference!

I was surprised to see a dog of the Communist Party of China—Li Hua—(self-proclaimed member of Congress,-actually, I know his true colors when he stripped off his clothes. Her husband is the mayor of Copenhagen) sitting opposite the seat.

Sender: The CCP's spies are all over the world! On October 05, 2019 03:19:18:

A few days ago, I was invited to attend a dinner party. I was surprised to see a CCP dog sitting across from the seat. It first talked about the riots in Hong Kong, which affected Hong Kong’s economy and the peaceful life of the people.
It sees that no one pays attention to it, and talks even more --- there are 1.4 billion pigs in China, and chaos cannot be tolerated, and chaos will be terrible. We must educate the Chinese people and use votes to eliminate the Communist Party. I thought it was Hu Ping sitting opposite me, so I asked it---how long would it take. It replied that it will take a long time, but China cannot be chaotic! I said, are you a Communist Party? It says it is the Social Democratic Party. I said that you are not the Communist Party, why did you invite Obama to Denmark! ? It says Obama is good/best president and Trump is a lunatic and a criminal! I was furious/swearing at it --- of course, Yang's national scolding must bring a lot of three-character classics with Chinese characteristics --- get up and leave! Fuck that old cunt of your mother! ! !

Recently, this old cunt used the name Chen Shisheng from the United States to post again and forbade me to oppose the Communist Party. I’ll fuck you——I didn’t get your father’s permission to fuck your mother back then! I found a manipulator in Denmark, so I don’t have to worry about food and drink. It’s too low to be a dog for the Communist bandits! Is it human?

(Mr. Sunshine, you are a thug and illiterate, you are no different from the CCP, what qualifications do you have to oppose the CCP?
Sent by: Chen Shisheng--CCP spy-old prostitute Li Hua on December 03, 2019 16:23:33:)

All posts: What qualifications do you need to be anti-communist? Do I want to buy a fake doctorate online like the Taiwan CCP undercover vegetable fly mosquito! ---- Sunshine ----- Do I still need your authorization to oppose the Communist Party?

(So I have to correct you! For you old thugs, old illiterates, don’t learn the Communist Party, otherwise you are no different from the Communist Party! - American Chen Shisheng - old prostitute Li Hua,)

All posts:

Chen Shisheng from the United States,--the dog spy of the Communist Party of China--old prostitute Li Hua, you are a dick! ! ! I am the same as the Communists—never treat you as a prostitute or spy! - Sunshine (20 bytes) 18:41:55 12/03/19 (0)

Everyone knows that Australia, the United States, and Canada have been heavily infiltrated by Communist bandits, but you
Do you know that Europe, the birthplace of anal fuck, has been infiltrated by Communist bandits more seriously! ! ! Look at that old bitch Merkel --- do you still think it is possible for the Communists to change from evil to good? ! Look at the 13-year-old who fucked his teacher and now Macron who fucked his anus and Biden who fucked his daughter
Is there any value in this world? ! -

For this old American Chen Shisheng, the dog spy of the Communist Party of China, the old whore Li Hua, I shoot him once every day - until I shoot this Chinese pig to death! ! !

-September 25, 2019 Copenhagen, Denmark Yang Guang

In the vast fields of Ukraine - beside the quiet river -

Author : Yang Guang

In the wilderness of Ukraine,
By that silent river-
Two beautiful poplars grew,
It is my dear hometown.

Putin with Russian gangsters,
It brought war to my hometown-
Sworn to the death not to be slaves and cattle and sheep,
To have a bloody battle with the enemy!

Putin wants to establish a puppet government,
Diaper Biden Let's Run-
Brother Erzhu suggested that we kneel and surrender-
Ukrainian dictionaries do not have these options!

We are going to hang Xittler/Putin on the gallows!
We want those with diapers to wet the bed too!
We want Brother Erzhu to have no face to see Yanshan's elders
We ourselves are Hades!

We took sticks and swords,
Swear to live and die with the land of Ukraine-
For the noble glory of the motherland-
Standing up is the only option!

We will keep Ukraine standing forever,
We want Russia to perish forever!
We're going to make the partitioned Russia-
Set an example for China.

Victory Day May 2022 Copenhagen.

All posts:

所有跟贴:

所有跟贴:
(下集)恐怖剛剛開始,一個讓世界戰慄的人機對話,洩露一個無人知曉的遠古秘密 - 【信不信由你】 (6005 bytes) 13:24:30 4/01/23 (6)
黑狗肯定不會是人了-黑狗不拉屎長得醜劣-心裏更惡毒-被揭穿:故意隱藏600多頁證據 - 民主党不亡-美囯必亡 (11633 bytes) 13:28:42 4/01/23 (5)
菜蝇蚊光腚推磨-轉着圈丟人現眼,蔣匪職業學生-共匪臥底,囯民黨官辦窯子的雞, - 菜蝇蚊被操零碎了! (34679 bytes) 13:35:07 4/01/23 (4)
追求真、善、忍-做个行善积德的人, 天灭中共,报应不爽!中共就要撲街!! ! - 法轮大法好! (30099 bytes) 13:52:43 4/01/23 (0)
作者: 刘刚 专制国家一旦发动战争,将必定自取灭亡! - 自由圣火-张三一言 (5612 bytes) 13:37:58 4/01/23 (2)
传中共部长想操谁就操谁-操过福特水门的驴屌千千万-操过民主党肛门的马屌万万千! - 拜登操女兒是敗内政 (31661 bytes) 13:55:11 4/01/23 (0)
美囯民主黨菁華燴萃---和共匪一樣的土匪-流氓集團!!! - 美囯民主党都是人渣 (3890 bytes) 13:44:19 4/01/23 (0)

加跟贴

所有跟贴:

所有跟贴:

加跟贴

笔名: 密码(可选项): 注册笔名请按这里

标题:

内容(可选项):

URL(可选项):
URL标题(可选项):
图像(可选项):

所有跟贴·加跟贴·论坛主页