所有跟贴·加跟贴·论坛主页

送交者: 连绑匪都不如的共匪 于 January 17, 2024 07:19:48:

“活要见人,死要见尸”,高智晟被失踪2千多天 耿和吁世界认清中共的狰狞面目!

送交者: 连绑匪都不如的共匪 于 August 17, 2023 07:04:22:

连绑匪都不如的共匪

陈光诚 Guangcheng Chen
@iguangcheng
朋友们好:
本周日八月13号是著名的高智晟律师遭共匪绑架失踪六整年的日子。面对中共暴政的劫匪行为自由世界民主国家必须迎头痛击否则任意绑架失踪将成为共匪打击异己的迫害模式广泛应用,还会把魔爪伸向海外。
敬请各界正义人士本周日十三号下午两点半到白宫附近的拉法叶广场参加寻找高智晟的抗议游行
Oversæt Tweet

回答: 高智晟 世界各国际吁制裁中共!圍剿共匪,殲滅共匪! 由 《願榮光歸高智晟》 于 August 14, 2021 08:10:16:

高智晟被失踪2000天 耿和吁世界认清中共

中国著名维权律师高智晟已被中共强制失踪2000多天,至今生死不明。( SAM YEH/AFP via Getty Images)
更新 2020-05-10 3:59 AM 人气 8964 标签: 高智晟, 耿和, 失踪, 中国良心, 维权律师 Facebook Twitter Line 复制链接 Print【字号】 大 中 小正体 简体
【大纪元2020年05月10日讯】(大纪元记者洪宁、张北采访报导)中国著名维权律师高智晟已被中共强制失踪1000天,至今生死不明。高律师的妻子耿和女士为营救丈夫四处奔走,形容自己“泪,已快流干,心,如同焦木”。

中共至今隐瞒高智晟下落
耿和告诉大纪元,在过去的三年中,中共各部门对高智晟下落的闻询到处踢皮球,没有真话。

她曾委托北京的张磊和燕新律师,两位律师到北京监狱总局查询,希望得知高智晟被送往哪个监狱,但是狱方回复称:没有家属的书面通知不给查。律师又到高智晟家乡的两个公安局查询,对方都声称“不知道”。

耿和说,国内的家人也被中共变成了人质。“家人都不敢接我的电话。”她说,“我就跟家人要当地公安人员的电话,我去找他们。家人不敢给,说给了后骚扰不断。”

截止5月9日,高智晟已被失踪1000天。耿和当天在推特上贴出“自由高智晟”的图片,并哀伤地写道,“1000个日夜,1000个煎熬,高智晟已经从人间蒸发1000个日子了。上天入地,无处寻觅,叩问苍天,无语凝噎。泪,已快流干,心,如同焦木。高智晟,你到底在哪里?”

耿和表示,自己非常担心中共对高智晟不利,害怕他出意外。她都不敢去想这些,一想起来心里就难受。

她说,“高智晟现在是自由之身,他应该回到家里。凭什么不让他回到家里?太没天理了。十几年了,我们一直在寻找高智晟,成了生活常态。”

高智晟已经被中共前后拘禁迫害长达12年,受迫害时间超过职业时间,耿和感叹:“人这一生有几个12年”,“这是一个多么不正常的社会”。

女儿格格走出心理阴影
让耿和感到欣慰的是,女儿格格终于走出了这件事对她造成的心理阴影。她现在理解母亲的不容易,关心心疼弟弟,也真正理解了父亲。

在中国时,母子三人因高智晟被牵连迫害;到美国后,中共也没有收手。格格在报考大学的时候选了一所大学,但开学时收到学校的通知说,她曾经上过中国人民大学,所以没有资格上这所大学。后来,他们找出格格在美国的高中成绩,校方才知道是有人写信故意捣乱。

耿和对孩子充满愧疚,也感到心酸,因为他们都是在寻找父亲的过程中渐渐长大成人。她说,格格来美国的时候心理带着创伤,这些年也被强加了诸多不顺,但她现在走出来了。

王全璋律师和家人团聚后,格格转推了他们一家三口相拥的视频,并写道,“时隔十二年,我只希望我坚强的妈妈等的来这天,可以靠着她心里的主心骨、安心陪她过完生命里的每一个明天的丈夫。希望我敏感的弟弟可以等来陪他在生命的选择题上握着他的手给他建议的父亲。我希望可以拥有一个拆不散的家庭。祝福。”

这条推文让耿和感动。她说,“我现在真的很欣慰,就觉得女儿终于走出来了,我的心里一下子平静了好多好多,以前我的心情随着孩子而浮躁,我想我们会越来越好的,唯一的希望就是高智晟能有消息,能陪伴着两个孩子。”她也相信,孩子们会非常孝敬父亲。

继续推动寻找高智晟
在高智晟失踪的3年里,耿和不停地奔走呼吁,积极展开营救,即使没等来消息也从未放弃。

她去年开始还参加了香港人民守卫家园的活动,一直持续到现在。她希望在这些大事件中知道高智晟的下落。

最近美国疫情严重,她和朋友一起做了很多口罩,给有需要的人寄过去。她“看到当地美国人好多没有口罩戴,心里挺难受的”,于是就到离家近的超市里给民众分发。

她说,“中共制造的病毒在全世界肆虐,我希望全世界所有国家都看清中共,认识中共。”

耿和表示,她最近会再去推动寻找高智晟的事情。

高智晟律师被誉为“中国良心”,他曾代理法轮功学员诉讼、汕尾东洲事件等多起敏感案件。自2006年起,他多次遭到当局绑架、酷刑折磨并被判刑,他的妻子儿女也遭到恐吓、打骂,甚至是死亡威胁。2009年,耿和被迫携子女逃离中国。

耿和出国后,高智晟于2009年2月4日在陕西家中被警察带走,与外界失联近两年。2010年4月,他短暂现身北京接受美联社采访。2011年12月16日,中共官方发布英文版简讯声称,高智晟已被送回监狱,继续服刑3年;之后他又被失踪22个月。2014年,高智晟出狱后遭到持续软禁,2017年8月13日再被失踪,至今下落不明。

责任编辑:林诗远#

“活要见人,死要见尸”高智晟妻子耿和称绝不放弃

发表时间: 18/04/2021 - 10:44

中国维权律师高智晟截至4月18日已被“强制失踪”1143天
中国维权律师高智晟截至4月18日已被“强制失踪”1143天 © 网络照片
作者:
香港特约记者 甄树基
8 分钟
中国维权律师高智晟失踪逾三年妻子耿和质疑遭中共非法关押致死,并发声明“活要见人,死要见尸” 。

广告

多年来遭中国当局迫害的维权律师高智晟,自 2017 年失踪至今一直下落不明。他流亡美国的妻子耿和昨(15 日)在 Twitter 发文指,怀疑高智晟已死于中共的非法关押。她声明指,如果高智晟已身亡,则请求中共出于人道主义送还骨灰;假如未死,则请中国大使馆发放签证,让她回国与丈夫一起坐牢,明言“我不会放弃,活要见人,死要见尸”。

耿和发文指,今年 4 月 14 日已是高智晟失踪的第 1139 天,过去当局多次“躲闪推诿”,从未明确告知高智晟身在何处,期间一直未能见面,没有回家也没有电话,故“我有理由怀疑高智晟已死在于中共的非法关押中”。

她发声明要求中国当局交代高智晟是生是死,并指如果高智晟确实已身亡,请求中共出于人道主义,送还高智晟的骨灰;假如未死,“我本人已经将二个孩子抚养成人,决意回到中国,与我的丈夫高智晟一起坐牢,请中国大使馆依中美领事协定发放我进入中国的签证。”

她最后表明,“我不会放弃,活要见人,死要见尸”,如果这两个卑微的要求不能得到满足,她指将保留采取下一步行动的权力。

56 岁的高智晟是陕西榆林市佳县人,1996 年起长期为内地弱势群体维权,是中国维权律师的领军人物,一度被官方媒体评为“全国十佳荣誉律师”。他因长期替弱势群体维权打官司,尤其是为法轮功学员、基督教会成员呼吁,而遭中共迫害。他在 2006 年被以“煽颠罪”判处 3 年徒刑,缓刑 5 年,其后缓刑被撤销,在狱中遭酷刑折磨。

2007 年,高智晟发表《致美国国会公开信》,描述中国人权实况、呼吁美国抵制 08 年北京奥运,不久后遭持续酷刑近两个月。2009 年 2 月起,他与外界失联近两年。在国际压力下,他在 2010 年 4 月一度现身北京,接受美联社采访,后再度与外界失联 20 个月,美联社因此披露高又受到长期严重的非人道酷刑。2014 年出狱后被软禁。 2017 年 5 月他发表一份《中国人权报告》,记述中国严峻的人权现状,包括当局对公民政治权利及宗教自由的迫害。他又将狱中的经历写成书,由家人在台湾出版。2017 年 8 月 13 日,他从陕西榆林家中神秘失踪,之后没有音讯。

他的妻子耿和于 2009 年 1 月携同儿女逃亡美国,其后持续在 Twitter 发文呼吁国际社会关注丈夫处境。她今年 1 月时对外证实,高智晟的姐姐在去年 5 月自杀身亡,生前亦一直因弟弟的处境而担惊受怕、忧郁成疾,引述国内家人指,高智晟姐姐一家长期被监控,活在恐惧之中,已是第三次跳河自杀,最终不幸离世。

所有跟贴:
高智晟再被失踪四年 全球退党中心副主席:民族典范,中華希望! - 他是中国士大夫典范 (6777 bytes) 21:49:12 8/15/21 (0)
陈光诚:美国世界齐施压 高智晟律师可望获自由!中共不亡,自由無望! - 拜登就是習特勒的狗 (3933 bytes) 21:46:38 8/15/21 (0)
联邦政府大总统袁红冰与高贵的灵魂对话——为高智晟《中华联邦共和国宪法》序 - 中华联邦政府大总统 (23009 bytes) 08:15:30 8/14/21 (9)
高智晟女儿联合国发言 吁国际社会施压中共,圍剿共匪,殲滅匪幫! - BBC-CNN-CCP-VOA-RFI (31059 bytes) 08:18:07 8/14/21 (8)
中华聫邦大总统 高智晟: 每个生命的牺牲都是这民族站起来的沉重代价 - 上帝的牧者高智晟 (13067 bytes) 08:37:53 8/14/21 (0)
国际特赦-上帝的使者高智晟遇绑匪失踪逾1477天,(四年) 国际特赦吁中共立即释放! - 共匪是跨囯犯罪集團 (15467 bytes) 08:36:06 8/14/21 (0)
第一步論壇:高智晟獲“沙赫巴茲﹒巴蒂自由獎”,等于宣判了共产党-習特勒的绞刑!!! - 高智晟=真理道路生命 (12415 bytes) 08:32:55 8/14/21 (0)
中國十佳律師-上帝的使者- 真理道路生命之神-給共匪送終的中华聫邦大总统高智晟 - 维基百科 (41913 bytes) 08:31:08 8/14/21 (0)
超越恐懼:高智晟被失蹤已三年多, 妻耿和抵港籲港人「反送中」堅持到底。 - 美国民主党都是人渣 (15104 bytes) 08:29:04 8/14/21 (0)
被殘酷迫害至今又遇到了绑匪的高智晟律師仍生死成謎-上帝的使者高智晟你在哪里? - 《借鏡德國》劉威良 (17242 bytes) 08:26:56 8/14/21 (0)
高智晟妻子耿和给世界律师大会的公开信——请帮助寻找你们的同行高智晟先生在哪里? - 牠们都是共匪的狗! (20473 bytes) 08:23:57 8/14/21 (0)
上帝派遣的使者-先知高智晟-中共国的自由圣火-黑夜-黑頭套-共產黨黑幫綁架 - 上帝的執杖者高智晟 (29641 bytes) 08:20:42 8/14/21 (0)

所有跟贴:

"Live to see people, die to see corpses", Gao Zhisheng was missing for more than 1,000 days Geng He urged the world to recognize the hideous face of the CCP!
All Posts·Add Posts·Forum Home
Submitted by: Communist bandits worse than kidnappers on July 06, 2022 11:17:11:

Answer: Gao Zhisheng has been missing for four years, the world calls for sanctions against the CCP! Encircle and suppress the communist bandits, annihilate the communist bandits! Posted by "Glory to Gao Zhisheng" on August 14, 2021 08:10:16:

Gao Zhisheng was missing for 1,000 days, Geng He called on the world to recognize the CCP
Gao Zhisheng was missing for 1,000 days, Geng He called on the world to recognize the CCP
Gao Zhisheng, a famous human rights lawyer in China, has been forcibly disappeared by the CCP for more than 1,000 days, and his life and death are still unknown. (SAM YEH/AFP via Getty Images)
Updated 2020-05-10 3:59 AM Popularity 8964 Tags: Gao Zhisheng, Geng He, missing, China Conscience, Human Rights Lawyer Facebook Twitter Line Copy Link Print【Font Size】 Large Medium Small Regular Simplified
[Epoch Times, May 10, 2020] (The Epoch Times reporters Hong Ning and Zhang Bei interviewed and reported) Gao Zhisheng, a famous Chinese human rights lawyer, has been forcibly disappeared by the CCP for 1,000 days, and his life and death are still unknown. Lawyer Gao's wife, Ms. Geng He, ran around to rescue her husband, describing herself as "tears that are almost dry, and my heart is like burnt wood".

The CCP has concealed the whereabouts of Gao Zhisheng
Geng He told The Epoch Times that in the past three years, various departments of the Communist Party of China have played around with information about Gao Zhisheng's whereabouts, but there is no truth to it.

She had entrusted lawyers Zhang Lei and Yan Xin from Beijing. The two lawyers went to the Beijing General Bureau of Prisons to inquire about which prison Gao Zhisheng was sent to. The lawyer went to the two public security bureaus in Gao Zhisheng's hometown to inquire, and the other party claimed to "don't know".

Geng He said that family members in China were also held hostage by the CCP. "My family didn't dare to answer my phone," she said. "I just asked my family for the phone number of the local public security officer, and I went to find them. My family didn't dare to give it, and the harassment continued after they said it."

As of May 9, Gao Zhisheng has been missing for 1,000 days. Geng He posted a picture of "Freedom Gao Zhisheng" on Twitter that day, and wrote sadly, "With 1,000 days and nights, 1,000 torments, Gao Zhisheng has evaporated from the world for 1,000 days. Heaven descends into the earth, nowhere to look. , I asked the sky, I was speechless and choked. Tears are almost draining, and my heart is like scorched wood. Gao Zhisheng, where are you?"

Geng He said that he was very worried that the CCP would be unfavorable to Gao Zhisheng and that he would have an accident. She didn't dare to think about it, she felt uncomfortable when she thought about it.

She said, "Gao Zhisheng is now free, and he should go home. Why not let him go home? It's unreasonable. We have been looking for Gao Zhisheng for more than ten years, and it has become the norm in our lives."

Gao Zhisheng has been detained and persecuted by the CCP for 12 years. He has been persecuted for more time than his professional life. Geng He lamented, "How many 12 years are there in one's life?" "What an abnormal society."

Daughter Gege walks out of the psychological shadow
To Geng He's relief, her daughter Gege finally got out of the psychological shadow this incident caused her. She now understands the difficulty of her mother, cares about her brother, and truly understands her father.

When they were in China, the mother and son were implicated and persecuted because of Gao Zhisheng; after arriving in the United States, the CCP did not stop. Grid chose a university when she applied for the university entrance examination, but she received a notice from the school when she started the semester that she had attended Renmin University of China, so she was not qualified to attend this university. Later, they found out Grid's high school grades in the United States, and the school knew that someone wrote a letter to deliberately cause trouble.

Geng He is full of guilt and sadness for the children, because they are all growing up in the process of finding their father. She said that when Grid came to the United States, she was psychologically traumatized, and she was forced to have a lot of unhappiness over the years, but she has come out now.

After lawyer Wang Quanzhang and his family were reunited, Grid retweeted the video of their family of three embracing, and wrote, "After 12 years, I just hope that my strong mother is waiting for this day and can rely on the backbone of her heart. , Anxin accompanies her to spend every tomorrow's husband in her life. I hope my sensitive brother can wait to accompany his father who holds his hand and advises him on the multiple-choice questions of life. I hope to have an inseparable one family. Blessings."

This tweet moved Geng He. She said, "I am really relieved now, I feel that my daughter has finally come out, and my heart has calmed down a lot. I used to feel impetuous with the child. I think we will get better and better. The only thing is My hope is that Gao Zhisheng can get news and accompany his two children." She also believed that the children would be very filial to their father.

Continue to promote the search for Gao Zhisheng
During the three years that Gao Zhisheng was missing, Geng He kept running and calling for rescue, and he never gave up even if he didn't wait for news.

She also participated in the activities of the people of Hong Kong guarding their homes last year and has continued to this day. She hopes to know Gao Zhisheng's whereabouts in these major events.

Recently, the epidemic in the United States has been severe. She and her friends have made a lot of masks and sent them to those in need. She "was very sad to see that many local Americans did not wear masks," so she went to the supermarket near her home to distribute to the public.

She said, "The virus created by the CCP is raging all over the world. I hope that all countries in the world will see the CCP clearly and know the CCP."

Geng He said that she will promote the search for Gao Zhisheng again recently.

Lawyer Gao Zhisheng is known as "China's conscience". He has represented Falun Gong practitioners in litigation, Shanwei Dongzhou Incident and many other sensitive cases. Since 2006, he has been kidnapped, tortured and sentenced many times by the authorities. His wife and children have also been threatened, beaten, and even threatened with death. In 2009, Geng He was forced to flee China with his children.

After Geng He went abroad, Gao Zhisheng was taken away by the police from his home in Shaanxi on February 4, 2009, and he lost contact with the outside world for nearly two years. In April 2010, he briefly appeared in Beijing for an interview with the Associated Press. On December 16, 2011, the Chinese Communist Party officially released an English-language newsletter claiming that Gao Zhisheng had been sent back to prison to serve another 3 years; after that, he was missing for another 22 months. In 2014, Gao Zhisheng was placed under continuous house arrest after being released from prison. He disappeared again on August 13, 2017, and his whereabouts are still unknown.

Responsible editor: Lin Shiyuan#

"Live to see people, die to see corpses" Gao Zhisheng's wife Geng He said he would never give up

Posted: 18/04/2021 - 10:44

Chinese human rights lawyer Gao Zhisheng has been "forcibly disappeared" for 1,143 days as of April 18
Chinese human rights lawyer Gao Zhisheng has been "forcibly disappeared" for 1,143 days as of April 18 © Network Photo
author:
Hong Kong Special Correspondent Zhen Shuji
8 minutes
Chinese human rights lawyer Gao Zhisheng's wife, Geng He, who has been missing for more than three years, questioned that she was illegally detained by the CCP and died.

advertise

Gao Zhisheng, a human rights lawyer who has been persecuted by Chinese authorities for years, has been missing since he disappeared in 2017. His exiled wife, Geng He, posted on Twitter yesterday (15th) that he suspected that Gao Zhisheng had died in the CCP’s illegal detention. She stated that if Gao Zhisheng was dead, she would ask the CCP to return the ashes out of humanitarianism; if she was not dead, she would ask the Chinese embassy to issue a visa to let her go back to China and go to jail with her husband. When you see people, you will see corpses when you die.”

Geng He posted that April 14 this year was the 1139th day of Gao Zhisheng's disappearance. In the past, the authorities "dodged and evaded" many times, never clearly telling Gao Zhisheng where he was. There is no telephone, so "I have reason to suspect that Gao Zhisheng has died in the CCP's illegal detention."

She issued a statement asking the Chinese authorities to explain whether Gao Zhisheng was alive or dead, and pointed out that if Gao Zhisheng was indeed dead, she asked the CCP to return Gao Zhisheng's ashes out of humanitarianism; if not, "I have raised my two children myself. As an adult, I am determined to go back to China, go to jail with my husband Gao Zhisheng, and ask the Chinese embassy to issue me a visa to enter China in accordance with the Sino-US consular agreement."

She finally stated, "I will not give up, I want to see people in life, and I want to see corpses in death." If these two humble requirements cannot be met, she said that she will retain the right to take the next step.

Gao Zhisheng, a 56-year-old native of Jiaxian County, Yulin City, Shaanxi Province, has been defending the rights of disadvantaged groups in the mainland for a long time since 1996. He is a leading human rights lawyer in China and was once named one of the “Top Ten Honorary Lawyers in China” by the official media. He was persecuted by the CCP for long-term lawsuits for the rights protection of vulnerable groups, especially for Falun Gong practitioners and members of the Christian church. In 2006, he was sentenced to 3 years in prison for "incitement to subversion", suspended for 5 years, after which the suspension was revoked and he was tortured in prison.

In 2007, Gao Zhisheng published an "Open Letter to the U.S. Congress" describing China's human rights situation and calling on the U.S. to boycott the 2008 Beijing Olympics. Soon after, he was tortured for nearly two months. Since February 2009, he has lost contact with the outside world for nearly two years. Under international pressure, he once appeared in Beijing in April 2010 to be interviewed by the Associated Press, and then lost contact with the outside world for 20 months. He was placed under house arrest after being released from prison in 2014. In May 2017, he published a "Report on Human Rights in China", describing the dire human rights situation in China, including the authorities' persecution of citizens' political rights and religious freedom. He also wrote a book about his experience in prison, which was published by his family in Taiwan. On August 13, 2017, he mysteriously disappeared from his home in Yulin, Shaanxi, and has not been heard from since.

His wife, Geng He, fled to the United States with their children in January 2009, and continued to post on Twitter calling on the international community to pay attention to her husband's situation. She confirmed in January this year that Gao Zhisheng's sister committed suicide in May last year. She had been frightened and depressed because of her brother's situation before her death. She quoted domestic family members as saying that Gao Zhisheng's sister's family had been under surveillance for a long time and lived in fear. It was the third time that he committed suicide by jumping into a river, and he passed away unfortunately.

All follow ups:
Gao Zhisheng was missing for another four years. Vice Chairman of the Global Center for Quitting the CCP: National Model, Hope for China! - He is a model of Chinese scholar-officials (6777 bytes) 21:49:12 8/15/21 (0)
Chen Guangcheng: The U.S. and the world put pressure on lawyer Gao Zhisheng to be free!
The President of the Federal Government Yuan Hongbing and the Noble Soul Dialogue - Preface to Gao Zhisheng's Constitution of the Federal Republic of China - President of the Federal Government of the People's Republic of China (23009 bytes) 08:15:30 8/14/21 (9)
Gao Zhisheng's daughter speaks at the United Nations, calling on the international community to put pressure on the CCP to encircle and suppress the CCP bandits and annihilate the bandits! - BBC-CNN-CCP-VOA-RFI (31059 bytes) 08:18:07 8/14/21 (8)
Gao Zhisheng, President of the Chinese State: Every sacrifice of life is a heavy price for this nation to stand up - God's Shepherd Gao Zhisheng (13067 bytes) 08:37:53 8/14/21 (0)
Amnesty International - God's messenger Gao Zhisheng disappeared for more than 1477 days after being kidnapped, (four years) Amnesty International calls on the CCP to release it immediately! - The CCP is a transnational criminal group (15467 bytes) 08:36:06 8/14/21 (0)
The first forum: Gao Zhisheng won the "Shahbaz-Bhatti Freedom Award", which is equivalent to the sentence of the Communist Party-Xitler's hanging! ! ! - Gao Zhisheng = Life on the Way of Truth (12415 bytes) 08:32:55 8/14/21 (0)
China's Top Ten Lawyers-Messenger of God-God of the Way of Truth and Life-Gao Zhisheng, the President of the Chinese Empire who sent the CCP bandits to death - Wikipedia (41913 bytes) 08:31:08 8/14/21 (0)
Beyond Fear: Gao Zhisheng has been missing for more than three years, and his wife Geng He arrived in Hong Kong to call on Hong Kong people to "reverse extradition" to the end. - American Democrats are scumbags (15104 bytes) 08:29:04 8/14/21 (0)
The life and death of lawyer Gao Zhisheng, who was brutally persecuted and met with his kidnappers, is still a mystery - where are you, Gao Zhisheng, messenger of God? - "Borrowing Germany" Liu Weiliang (17242 bytes) 08:26:56 8/14/21 (0)
An open letter from Gao Zhisheng's wife Geng He to the World Lawyers Conference - Please help to find where is your colleague, Mr. Gao Zhisheng? - They are all CCP dogs! (20473 bytes) 08:23:57 8/14/21 (0)
The messenger sent by God-the Prophet Gao Zhisheng-the torch of freedom of the CCP-the dark night-black hood-the kidnapping of the Communist gangster-God's stickman Gao Zhisheng (29641 bytes) 08:20:42 8/14/21 (0)

All follow ups:

所有跟贴:

所有跟贴:

加跟贴

笔名: 密码(可选项): 注册笔名请按这里

标题:

内容(可选项):

URL(可选项):
URL标题(可选项):
图像(可选项):

所有跟贴·加跟贴·论坛主页