為了祖囯高尚榮光-
站着做人是唯一選項!

我們要讓烏克蘭永遠屹立,
我們要讓俄罗斯永遠消亡!
我們要讓被瓜分的俄罗斯-
給中共囯樹立個榜樣。

2022年五月勝利日 哥本哈根。

所有跟贴:

【 往 事 重 提 !】民运队伍里全是我们的人,尤其是各种头头,,都是我们安排指定的!

1993年底,圣诞节时,北京有个朋友与我早茶,代表上层对我讲了几个问题:

一、你逃出来啦,若是愿意回去,我们可为你安排;

二、若想回家看你大姐,我们愿意陪你回去,你千万不要自己返回。深圳公安局已安排好,要以贪官外逃的罪名,通过公安部,向国际刑警组织发布通缉令,只要一遣返回去一顿乱棒将你打死,然后对外宣布你是畏罪自杀;

三、深圳公安局考虑,国际刑警组织和港府不会相信中国政府的鬼话,同时也通过国安部安排在港支联的特务在诱捕你。你千万不要上当。只是我也不知道国安部安排在支联会的这个人叫什么名字。我当时告诉他,那我知道他是谁了,他叫‘陈锡铮’(江湖人称:陈老闆)这个人多次命令我,说‘支联会派我去深圳、广州挂反共标语’我一直没去!

四、他告诉我,有一个以牧师名义在支联会工作的朱耀明,是美国中情局的人,你千万别和他交往。他很危险!我们正在做他的工作,争取他能为我们服务。

五、你既然不想回国了,那就在香港生活吧!我们会和外经贸部讲,很快让你通过做生意发财、在山上买个别墅!你千万不要参加民运,民运队伍里全是我们的人。尤其是各种头头,都是我们安排指定的!

转眼二十多年了,现在公布于众!当时只是将这些内容告诉了几个香港朋友,现在广而告之!

杨光 于 2017年6月22日/丹麦哥本哈根。

-------------------------------------------------

Added: On the fields of Liaoyu, Ukraine - by the quiet river -
The following information has been added to the forum:
Pseudonym: Author-Yang Guang
Title : On the plains of Liaoyu, Ukraine-by the quiet river-
Content:

In the fields of Liaoyu, Ukraine - by the quiet river -

Author - Yang Guang

On the plains of Liaoyu, Ukraine,
beside the quiet river -
two beautiful poplars grow,
it is my dear hometown.

Putin took the Russian gang, and
it burned the war to my hometown -
swearing to the death not to be slaves and cattle and sheep,
and to fight the enemy in blood!

Putin wants to set up a puppet government, and
Biden will let us run away if we are not wet -
Brother Erzhu suggested kneeling and surrender -
there is no such thing in the Ukrainian dictionary!

We picked up sticks, knives and guns and
vowed to live and die with the land of Ukraine -
for the noble glory of the motherland -
standing is the only option!

We want Ukraine to stand forever,
we want Russia to perish forever!
We want the divided Russia -
set an example for China.

May 2022 Victory Day Copenhagen.

All follow ups:

【Revisiting the past! 】The pro-democracy movement team is full of our people, especially the various leaders, who are all appointed by us!

At the end of 1993, at Christmas time, a friend in Beijing had morning tea with me and asked me a few questions on behalf of the upper management:

1. You have escaped. If you are willing to go back, we can arrange it for you;

2. If you want to go home to see your eldest sister, we are willing to accompany you back, but you must not go back by yourself. The Shenzhen Public Security Bureau has arranged to issue a wanted order to the Interpol through the Ministry of Public Security on the charge of fleeing corrupt officials. As long as they are sent back, they will be beaten to death with a slapstick, and then they will announce that you are committing suicide because of fear of crime;

3. The Shenzhen Public Security Bureau considers that Interpol and the Hong Kong government will not believe the nonsense of the Chinese government, and at the same time, they are also trapping you through the agents arranged by the Ministry of State Security in the Hong Kong branch. You must not be fooled. It's just that I don't know the name of the person that the Ministry of State Security arranged in the stake. I told him at the time, then I knew who he was. His name was 'Chen Xizheng' (known in the Jianghu: Boss Chen). This man ordered me many times, saying, 'The stake sent me to Shenzhen and Guangzhou to hang anti-communist slogans', but I never went. !

4. He told me that there is Zhu Yaoming, who works in the stake in the name of a pastor. He is a member of the CIA. You must not associate with him. He is dangerous! We're doing his job and getting him to serve us.

5. Since you don't want to go back to China, then live in Hong Kong! We will talk to the Ministry of Foreign Trade and Economic Cooperation and soon let you make a fortune through business and buy a villa on the mountain! You must not participate in the democracy movement. The democracy movement team is full of our people. In particular, all kinds of heads are arranged and designated by us!

It has been more than 20 years in the blink of an eye, and now it is announced to the public! At that time, I just told these contents to a few Hong Kong friends, and now it is widely advertised!

Yang Guang on June 22, 2017 / Copenhagen, Denmark.

-------------------------------------------------

All follow ups:

Join time: 05:42:30 9/01/22

Newly Joined Informa

所有跟贴:

所有跟贴:

加跟贴

笔名: 密码(可选项): 注册笔名请按这里

标题:

内容(可选项):

URL(可选项):
URL标题(可选项):