草蝦 哀滿洲,哀台灣,大滿洲國的經濟狀況驚呆億萬人,石碑記載台灣自古不屬中國

所有跟贴·加跟贴·论坛主页

送交者: 大滿洲國-亞洲第一! 于 March 24, 2024 08:24:32:

回答: 杨佳被共匪杀害14周年纪念日-仍被世界各国各地民众祭奠崇拜, 网友:我们都该是杨佳 由 BBC-CNN-CCP-VOA-RFI 于 February 18, 2023 05:54:19:

作者: 草蝦 哀滿洲,哀台灣 2018-11-29 04:56:26 [点击:8964]
二戰前,满蒙同时独立。蒙学苏搞合作社肃清搞得贫穷饥饿,满学日14年跃居亚洲経済之首,工业产值占支那80%。满洲的成功证明了共产打劫理论是垃圾,使苏颜面扫地,故苏欲灭滿毁证,但慑于关东军威压不敢入侵满州。

得满洲者得支那。二戰後,苏违背中立条约突袭满洲抢劫工業硬件運過蘇滿邊境,支持支匪奪取滿洲後再運回滿洲作為“一五蘇援”。毛贼亦抢满洲皮货工业品在香港换钱买武器内战,憑籍滿洲發動韓戰。

滿洲的繁榮是所有白種人特別是美囯人的恥辱,因其荒蠻如非洲,卻與台灣朝鮮一樣,能詖日本殖民成為文明有序欣欣向榮的工業化發達囯家,獲得滿洲經驗可以推廣於東南亞直至印度。而歐洲人殖民的中東、非洲、南美…哪處土著像個人樣?

滿洲、全韓、台灣,未受歐美吹噓推銷的基教洗禮,而詖日本殖民走向文明囯家。現在,所有詖歐美殖民過的囯家都是一坨屎,只有詖日本殖民過的台灣,沒有坍塌,繼續崛起,但還不詖歐美承認為一個囯家,僅僅作為牽制支匪的盲腸。

火車唔係推的震撼:大滿洲國的經濟狀況驚呆億萬人,

送交者: 大滿洲國亞洲第一 于 July 20, 2018 06:01:59:

大滿洲國係當時亞洲乃至世界經濟成長最快的“國家”之一。到1945年,其工業規模超過日本本土,亞洲第一。蘇軍侵吞其龐大資產後,殘存的千瘡百孔的工礦交通和破敗的城市仍然讓國軍咋舌,解放軍更沒有見過密集的高壓電網和遍地飛馳的火車,留下了“將軍全國都走遍,發現工業聚南滿”的驚嘆,還有“火車唔係推的”的笑話。

大滿洲國皇帝溥儀

東北獨特的地理和地緣政治形勢決定了呢度自古以來就係東亞、北亞各大政治勢力的演武場,幾多次文化建設在毀滅性戰爭後幾乎要重新來做,這係東北古代文化缺少遺存的重要原因,而東北歷史的本來面目也就更加撲朔迷離,令史學家望而卻步。可嘆的係,在文化紀錄和傳播手段日益完備的近現代,我們仍然難以知道東北的那段歲月。

零星讀到過《奉天日報》和《滿洲日日新聞》等張作霖時期和大滿洲國時期的報紙,但對東北從1920年到1949年的歷史一片模糊。讀罷曲曉范先生的《近代東北城市的歷史變遷》,除了驚訝於東北昔日的富強,更佩服於曲先生治學的公心、魄力,悲嘆於中國的文化胸懷。

在大陸的歷史教科書中,關於東北1949年以前的歷史,講的只係奉系軍閥和關內軍閥一樣壓榨百姓,大滿洲國的14年就只係日本如何奴役人民。而對關內中國工商業介紹得太多,以至於邊個都知道上海、天津、青島、武漢,知道江浙財團。關於中國電影史則總係反覆講上海影業的繁榮,阮玲玉、胡蝶、趙丹廣為人知,而對當時亞洲最大的電影廠——株式會社滿洲映畫協會隻字不提,總係直接跳到1945年中共到長春接受日偽設備、廠房、人員,成立東北電影公司。這就有太多的自相矛盾,怎麼與1931年不同,1945年時國共兩黨突然那麼熱心於東北,拿出血本來爭奪?東北又係拿咩來支持國共內戰和赤貧中國的建設?長春又怎麼突然成了電影的搖籃?其實,東北人從年紀大的長輩嗰度很難聽到象關內那樣的對於舊社會生活的痛苦回憶,小時候的疑問在曲先生這部書里我們揾到了線索,原來,正係被剪輯過了的歷史塑造成現代東北人經濟生活的自卑。

1925年,奉系軍閥在第二次直奉戰爭勝利後佔領上海,這背後的基礎就係東北的經濟已經比肩江南,20年代末東北工業化水平已超過長江流域,張氏父子的新政使東北的民族工商業成為日本滿鐵附屬地經濟的威脅,這成為9.18事變的經濟誘因。

東北形成了以鋼鐵、煤炭為中心的重工業體系和以糧食加工、紡織、食品工業為中心的輕工業體系,而直到1949年,關內中國可憐的工業還只係局限於幾個大城市。20年代末,北平、上海拍發到歐美的電報需轉經瀋陽。

東北易幟前夕,東北擁有了中國最強大的海空軍,易職後全部移交南京政府。而當我們廣泛宣傳上海灘的繁華時,千萬唔好忘了20年代末30年代初的亞洲第二國際大都市——哈爾濱,34家外資銀行在哈爾濱開設分支機構,與巴黎、紐約等國際金融中心直接業務往來,哈爾濱的金融動態左右遠東的金融形勢。在哈爾濱的外國商業機構達1809個。1928年,以出超實際利益比較,哈爾濱濱江海關穩坐全國六大海關頭把交椅,成為全國最大的麵粉生產和出口基地、酒精和啤酒生產基地,1926年,中國第一座廣播電台——哈爾濱廣播無線電台成立並開播。1928年5月,哈爾濱車站已經可以出售直達歐洲各城市的客票。

1932年3月9日,大滿洲國成立,1943年,當時世界上約有80個獨立國家或政權,承認偽滿洲國的有蘇聯、泰國等23個,中華民國雖不承認大滿洲國的合法性,但在1935年之後與其建立了通郵、通車、通航及貿易聯繫。

從1933年到1942年,大滿當局詳盡規划了大大小小109個城市的建設,而這樣的對東北的全面系統規劃我們還沒有做過。在這些規劃中,如果我們係一個有出息有遠見的民族,只要對照這些城市在1945年以後規劃的雜亂無章、長官意志以及建築質量的低劣,就應該從靈魂深處振作起來,改造我們的國民性,這遠比口頭的反日更容易戰勝日本。

中國沒有淪為殖民地的只有大西北和西南,同為亡國奴,我們沒有資格瞧不起偽滿洲國,而作為日本認為可以永久佔領、認真建設乃至遷都長春的地方,東北的14年發展無疑比其他地區有着更多值得學習和反思的地方。

舉簡單幾個例子左證一下大滿的城市和工業建設。

長春曾係亞洲近代唯一一個比東京大滿時期東北的經濟狀況還先進的城市,係中國第一個全由外國專家規劃設計的城市,係中國唯一的仿照外國首都建造的城市(巴黎、堪培拉),“國都新京(長春)”到1934年,整個城市全部掩映在綠海之中,因此有了“城市山林”和“森林之都”的美稱。

到1942年,長春人均佔有綠地2,272平方米,超過華盛頓1倍,係日本大城市人均綠地面積的5倍,為世界大城市之冠,一時在國際上聲名鵲起。

1934年,長春建成亞洲最大的無線電台——新京無線電台,長春係亞洲第一個全面普及抽水馬桶的城市,係亞洲第一個全面普及管道煤氣的城市。長春係中國第一個規劃地鐵的城市,1938年開始,在長春規劃120公里的環城地鐵和有軌電車道路,還有環城高速公路。主要街道的照明和電訊線路採用地下管線,係亞洲第一個實現主幹道電線入地的城市。

大滿洲國係當時亞洲乃至世界經濟成長最快的“國家”之一。由於關內連年內戰,赤貧的中國人口大量湧向關外,1936年1月,全東北人口3,097萬,到年底猛增到3,701萬人,1941年達到4,229萬人。東北在張氏家族時代就以驚人的城市化進度超越東部沿海,偽滿時期城市人口繼續增長,1931年九一八事變前夕,東北城市化水平為11.5%,1942年達到23.8%,而中國城市化水平1990年先至達到18.96%(2001年國家統計局數字顯示,東北地區城市化水平最高,達到52.1%,而2003年中國城市化水平為37%)。

1939年東北鐵路里程超過1萬公里,1945年達到1.15萬公里,而中國1949年鐵路總里程2.2萬公里,1943年東北公路總里程近6萬公里,而到了1949年,中國含東北在內公路總里程先至8.09萬公里。1932年,東北航空線總里程1.5萬公里,當年或近年的中國航空線總里程目前沒有數據,但係可以參考的係,1950年的中國民用航空線總里程先至1.14萬公里。1940年,時速130公里的彈丸高速列車由大連機車廠研製成功。1934年至1943年運營於南滿鐵路新京至大連區間的亞細亞號特快列車採用大連製造的SL-7流線型機車,全封閉式空調車廂。

到1945年,東北工業規模超過日本本土,亞洲第一。從瀋陽到大連的沈大線兩側工廠煙囪林立,城市連成一片,成為舉世聞名的“綿長工業區”,瀋陽鐵西區被譽為“東方魯爾”。東北工業化水平迅速提高,1931年,工業總產值占工農業總產值的比重由26.9%增加到59.3%,而中國2003年先至達到57.5%。1938年,大滿洲國共發電16.3億度,而且有亞洲最早的大量的水力發電,1943年,豐滿水電站開始發電,發電能力每年22億度,而到了1949年整個中國發電量先至43億度。1943年時,東北以佔中國九分之一的土地和十分之一的人口生產了佔全中國49.4%的煤,87.7%的生鐵,93%的鋼材,93.3%的電,69%的硫酸,60%的蘇打灰,66%的水泥,95%的機械,形成了龐大的人造石油、特種鋼等當時領先世界的尖端科技企業。1945年時,全中國工業總產值東北佔85%,台灣佔10%,連年內戰的“一窮二白”的中國其餘部分只佔5%。而傳統教科書講“舊中國工業主要集中在上海等大城市或局限於一隅”,中國竟然大到會有110多萬平方公里的“一隅”?

東北驚人的財富早已進入美蘇兩國和國共兩黨爭奪的視野,中共先期潛入東北,當時天下共知,邊個擁有東北邊個就擁有中國。毛澤東甚至決心,如不能進取關內,就在長春建都。

作為全亞洲最美麗的城市,長春一度成為學者討論國民政府還都何處的首選。而最終最大的勝者係蘇聯。膠着在太平洋戰場上的美軍為了換取蘇聯參戰以大幅減少自己對日作戰的傷亡,在雅爾塔,美英合夥以中國在外蒙古和東北權益的巨大喪失為代價換取了蘇聯的參戰,他們指出:“惟有蘇聯參戰,先至能最終戰勝和徹底摧毀日本”。1945年8月8日,蘇聯對日宣戰。蘇聯150萬軍隊在滿洲里、朝鮮半島北部、南薩哈林島(庫頁島)迅速摧毀了日本軍隊。僅僅23天的戰爭,蘇聯軍隊以極少的對日作戰傷亡從中國換取了巨大利益,(中國抗戰後無力追究關於中國的唐努烏梁海地區加入蘇聯成為圖瓦人民共和國的問題,又在1946年1月被迫暫時同意了外蒙古“獨立”,合計失去達173.5萬平方公里的領土,而打下1300萬平方公里江山的清政府先至丟失領土150多萬平方公里。唐努烏梁海地區和外蒙古大部係豐美的草原和高山森林、草場,還有星羅棋布的湖泊和豐富的礦藏,而我們中國人至今還以為嗰度都係戈壁荒漠。)還繳獲了豐厚的戰利品。這還不知足,從1945年9月到1946年5月,蘇軍把東北的工廠、礦山、電站等物資絕大多數拆運回國,9月起7個月里火車日夜不停,甚至連長春市政府的辦公傢具都不放過。僅拆運宏大的鞍鋼就用了40天,發運貨車60列。1945年11月15日前,僅從瀋陽每天就有200輛貨車開往蘇聯,到1946年初,大瀋陽90%以上工廠都成空殼,連門窗都被拆走。共計劫走東北鐵路機車的75%和貨車的93%,而東北集中了中國當時的大部分鐵路物資和幾乎全部的世界先進水平的運輸車輛。

著名地質學家、吉林人張莘夫受國民政府委派接收撫順煤礦,1946年在試圖阻止蘇聯工程師運走工廠里的機器時被害。

殘存的千瘡百孔的東北工礦交通和破敗的城市仍然讓國軍咋舌,解放軍更沒有見過密集的高壓電網和遍地飛馳的火車,留下了“將軍全國都走遍,發現工業聚南滿”的驚嘆,還有“火車唔係推的”的笑話。

阿波羅網責任編輯:東方白 來源:百度貼吧 轉載請註明作者、出處並保持完整。

本文網址:http://hk.aboluowang.com/2016/0426/729350.html

---------------------------------------------------

大文史学家胡志伟 《張學良口述自傳》,石碑記載台灣自古不屬中國

送交者: 台灣自古不屬中國 于 November 09, 2019 08:15:23:

石碑記載台灣自古不屬中國 獨派議員:這是你們中 分享石碑記載台灣自古不屬中國 獨派議員:這你們自己寫的到Line 分享石碑記載台灣自古不屬中國 獨派議員:這你們自己寫的到Google+
2018-09-02 14:13
〔記者蔡文居/台南報導〕台南市民進黨獨派議員李文正及安平、南區市議員參選人李啟維,今天前往台南國定古蹟─台南大天后宮,以清朝施琅所寫的石碑,證明台灣自古不屬中國。李文正說,習近平可以自己來大天后宮看,「這是你們自己寫的」。

議員李文正(左)與市議員參選人李啟維(右),以大天后宮的石碑,證明台灣自古不屬中國。(李文正提供)
議員李文正(左)與市議員參選人李啟維(右),以大天后宮的石碑,證明台灣自古不屬中國。(李文正提供)

碑文一開頭就寫著「台灣遠在海表,昔皆土番、流民雜處,未有所屬。」。(記者蔡文居攝)
碑文一開頭就寫著「台灣遠在海表,昔皆土番、流民雜處,未有所屬。」。(記者蔡文居攝)

該石碑豎立於國定古蹟─台南大天后宮,為施琅於清朝康熙年間打敗鄭氏部隊後所立的「平台紀略碑記」。

李文正、李啟維表示,石碑一開頭就寫著「台灣遠在海表,昔皆土番、流民雜處,未有所屬。」這證明台灣自古不屬於中國,這是最好的證明。

他們說,最近課綱審查還是脫離不了和中國糾纏曖昧關係,當紐西蘭毛利人和日本人來台灣尋根的時候,我們的課綱卻認賊作父提供中國打壓台灣藉口。希望透過這石碑的碑文,讓大家了解事實真相,目前面對中國打壓,最好的方法就是把事實說清楚,台灣自古根本就不屬於中國。

相關關鍵字:
大天后宮 獨派

---------------------------------------------

大文史学家胡志伟 《張學良口述自傳》校注後記

送交者: 大文史学家胡志伟 于 October 19, 2019 11:11:10:

《張學良口述自傳》校注後記

在本書編校過程中,本人撰寫了六十條腳注,以幫助年輕一代的讀者瞭解那些相隔整整兩個世代的史事,其準則如次:
一、 在上世紀初威震一方的風雲人物,如朱慶瀾、藍天蔚、吳俊陞、董英斌、戢翼翹、葉楚傖、鄭毓秀、葉恭綽、楊光泩、郭寄嶠、王家楨等等,隨著時光的流逝,漸漸淡出人們的記憶。為加深讀者瞭解張學良那個時代的大環境,故分別撰寫二、三百字的簡歷。
二、 張學良由於年老記憶衰退或政治敏感而說不清楚或故意含混的人名,一概列出全名,諸如,姓蔣的(全名係蔣先雲)、姓戚(秦華)、姓林(寧武)、王亞樵太太(金石心)、鄭某(鄭毓秀)、我的參謀長(鮑文樾,因其落水做了漢奸)。
三、 張學良自己不明白的往事,以腳注代為解答。例如他不明白藍天蔚為何不攻打新民府泄忿,答曰藍天蔚本人被部將拷猓洳肯乱讶糊垷o首。張學良自述「打土匪我不在行」,遂選擇去剿共。原因是劉黑七縱橫察熱冀魯四省,連久歷戎行的馮玉祥宋哲元韓復渠都束手無策。

4. The major events that Zhang Xueliang talked about but were not clear about, such as the suppression of the Mongolian horse thief Babu Zabu, the story of Du Lishan, the leader of the Green Forest in Western Liaoning, the Jiujiang incident, the Ning case, 2. Second Incident, the martyrdom incident of six journalists in Hong Kong, etc.
5. Zhang Xueliang is a mortal rather than a saint, so his oral biography is just like that of an ordinary person - there are many meanings of showing good deeds and concealing faults, and few meanings of correcting mistakes, so we choose to clarify his examples of exalting beauty and concealing evil. For example, he claimed that "a general will never ascend to the highest position." In fact, Zhang Zuolin soon proclaimed himself Grand Marshal of the Army and Navy and assumed the position of head of state; he denied that 9. After the 18th Incident, he called Gu Weijun. The editor cited Gu Weijun's memoirs to confirm that he had indeed called Gu, but he did not accept Gu's suggestion and refused to deal with the Japanese; his favorite general Bai Fengxiang promised that he would "go through fire and water without hesitation", but this man's inner He was an expert in fighting inside and an outsider in fighting outside. Two years later, he was afraid of death and surrendered to the enemy and became a traitor. After returning to China from Europe, Zhang Xueliang declared that "there should be no more internal strife." However, according to the files, he had colluded with the warlords of Guangdong and Guangxi and had been waiting for opportunities. He wanted to attack Chiang Kai-shek from the north and the south.
In addition, due to misunderstanding or unclear articulation in Northeastern dialects, some names of people, places, official positions and idioms are not flawless. They are corrected as follows (the exceptions in Kuogu are incorrect): Guo Jiqiao (international overseas Chinese), Zhang Huichang ( Zhang Huichang), Lu Xiaochen (Li Shizeng), Tang Yiying (Tang Yingxia), Huang Zhongmei (Huang Zhongwei), Kuling (Kuling), Yulin (Yuning), Meierlian (Mei'alian), Dutong (Dutong), Xian Electricity (brilliant electricity), would rather give to friends (prefer to outsiders), be good to those who are good (be above those above), offer aircraft to celebrate birthdays (airplanes offer birthdays), would rather break than bend (would rather break than bend), etc. Errors in the English translation, such as the mistranslation of the embassy attaché as admiral, have been corrected one by one.
During the annotation and revision process of this book, I would like to express my gratitude to the famous playwright Mr. Dong Qianli (Xiang Zhuang), the historian Mr. Liu Sheng (Rong Ruo) and other senior figures in the literary world for their generous advice.
The reckless actions on July 1, 2004
that marked the fate of the hero are deeply unforgettable
—a preliminary study of "Zhang Xueliang's Oral Autobiography" with 250 pictures—
Zhang Xueliang is undoubtedly one of the most controversial and bizarre political figures in modern Chinese history. He was born in Quan Yi. In order to avenge the murder of his father by the Japanese warlords, he resolutely surrendered to the central government and raised the national flag with blue sky and white sun and red ground in the three eastern provinces, which promoted the reunification of China. On September 19, 1930, he led a large army to enter the Customs to mediate the Central Plains War, disintegrated the Feng Yan rebels and safeguarded national unity. Therefore, he ascended to the throne of deputy commander-in-chief of the National Revolutionary Army, Army, Navy and Air Force. Set up military camps to control the military and administration of the provinces in Northeast and North China, as if one person is subordinate to him and ten thousand people are superior.
A hero through the ages? Are you a traitor and a traitor?
On December 12, 1936, the Xi'an Incident he launched changed the situation in China and even the entire world. It saved the CCP, which was at the end of its rope, from being encircled by the five-pronged national army and led to the collapse of the Communist Party of China. The government recruited the Red Army so that it could take advantage of the anti-Japanese war to grow and spread across the country. Therefore, the leader of the Communist Party of China, Zhou Enlai, praised him as an "eternal hero", but the people whose families were ruined due to the change of hands in the mainland regarded him as a rebellious official and traitor who brought disaster to the country and the people.
For more than two-thirds of a century, there have been hundreds of biographical works about Zhang Xueliang, and numerous academic treatises on the Xi'an Incident. However, due to the strict curse of "historical research serves politics," most of the above-mentioned works are hearsay, scratches, and reprints. It has been copied and excerpted, and false information has been passed down from generation to generation, so there is nothing good to say.
Confucius said: "The quality of literature is the basis of history." Hu Shi, the standard bearer of Chinese new literature, said: "The most important condition for a biography is a documentary facsimile... The most important thing is to be able to write the true identity, true expression, and true tone of the biography. To make readers feel like they are seeing the real person." To this end, this book collects a large number of first-hand materials, such as eleven audio tapes of Tang Degang's interview with Zhang Xueliang, video of Guo Guanying's interview with Zhang Xueliang, oral historical materials of Zhang Xueliang from Columbia University, and official archives of Liaoning Province. By the 1990s, there were over 300,000 Chinese and foreign media reports and interviews about Zhang Xueliang, as well as his own telegrams, speeches, diaries, miscellaneous memories, reflections, notes, etc., plus 250 photos of Zhang Xueliang and his close relatives spanning a century. The remaining paintings include the portraits of the couple in the Confucius and Song Dynasty Residences, Fenghuang Mountain in Hunan, Xuedou Temple in Fenghua, Longgang Mountain in Guizhou, Kaiyang in Guizhou, Beitou in Taipei, and Inoue Hot Spring in Hsinchu, as well as his interactions with European and American diplomats and Nobel Prize winners Photos of George Bernard Shaw and the Panchen Lama, as well as portraits of Miss Zhao Si from the Mood for Love to the white-haired old woman, are all dazzling, presenting a vivid and real image of Zhang Xueliang to readers and historians from all walks of life, lifelike and ready to be seen.
The real decision-maker of the non-resistance policy.
The greatest benefit of this book to historical research is to clarify who is responsible for the "non-resistance" policy in the war of resistance against Japan. When Zhang Xueliang left China thousands of miles away, he repeatedly emphasized to visiting Chinese and foreign reporters: "I gave the order of non-resistance. The so-called order of non-resistance I gave is not to conflict with them. If he comes to provoke, you leave him and avoid him." Shoot him... Our provocations against Japan at that time - whether it was the Nanjing incident or the Jinan incident, were all big things reduced to trivial matters. I failed to see through Japan. I didn’t expect that Japan would dare to do such nonsense. I didn’t expect it in advance and the information was not enough. I have to take responsibility! If I had known that Japan was really serious about it, I would have dared to poke holes in the sky. Don't I dare to fight against him? The entire history of September 18th is different from what the outside world says. They blame me, but I don't admit it. My fault is my fault!" So much so that it is known as Tang Degang, the "master of history", suddenly realized: "This is a major reversal of history! We have heard for more than fifty years that it was Chiang Kai-shek who sent you a telegram to prevent you from resisting. So this forged document is very clever!" "Milling electricity" first appeared in "The Continuation of Studies on Zhang Xueliang" compiled by Taiwanese writer Li Ao. This argument continued in the "Study on Chiang Kai-shek" series of books written by Li and "The Critical Biography of Chiang Kai-shek" co-authored by Li and Wang Rongzu. Li Ao originally said that "Xian Dian" was published on August 16, 1931. After repeated excerpts, it has been said to be September 16 or 12. Even famous scholars such as Wu Xiangxiang, Sima Sangdon, and Li Dongfang All have been misled. However, the Beijing-based "Yanhuang Chunqiu" magazine (directly under the Ministry of Culture of the State Council) published in January this year published a long article by Professor Zeng Jingzhong, a senior researcher at the Institute of Modern History of the Chinese Academy of Social Sciences, a think tank of the Central Committee of the Communist Party of China, completely denying the idea of ​​"milling electricity". exists; Yang Tianshi, another well-known historian at the institute, also admitted that there was no such so-called "milling electricity" in the well-preserved archives of the Republic of China. In his later years, Zhang Xueliang repeatedly denied to Chinese and foreign reporters that he hid the so-called "milled electricity" under his body or had Yu Fengzhi smuggle it abroad for storage. This big lie that had been circulating for more than half a century finally went bankrupt.
Extramarital affairs with eleven noble ladies
Zhang Xueliang's outspokenness can be seen in his frank expression of "eating and drinking men and women". He said: "Man, it's just a piece of paper covering your face. Don't pull the paper away. If you want to pull it away, just expose it." If this is behind the scenes, then that’s not necessarily what happened!” The famous Neo-Confucian scholar of the Southern Song Dynasty slept with his niece as evidence. He eloquently described to visitors his extramarital affairs with eleven noble ladies when he was young, including Tang Yiying, the first wife of Emperor Dingtong's younger brother Pujie (who was once scolded as a "traitor" by the famous painter Huang Yongyu), Italian Prime Minister Mo Solini's daughter, the sister of Foreign Minister Wang Zhengting, the sister-in-law of Ye Gongchao, the ambassador to the United States, and his own cousin-in-law. In 1991, 90-year-old Zhang Xueliang traveled to New York for several months and stayed in the mansion of the late Bank of China President Pei Zuyi (father of the famous architect I.M. Pei). He went out with couples and had no taboos. He often said publicly that "Mrs. Zhao (fourth) is respectable and Mrs. Bei is cute". He also liked to tell dirty jokes in public. He even wrote a limerick to mock himself, "Since ancient times, heroes have all been lustful. If they are not lustful, they are not heroes; although I am not a heroic man." , but he is also lustful and like a hero!" So that the "respectable person" hated the "lovely person" to the bone after hearing this. Zhang Xueliang's interesting quotations compiled in this book are as follows: "My wife Yu Fengzhi called me a garbage cart (a metaphor for Sheng Leng Buji)", "I have one more thing than Ximen Qing's five essentials for an affair - Pan Donkey and Deng Xiaoxian: I have power!", "Song Meiling is as beautiful as a fairy. I dated him several times.", "Pu Jie is very good to me - I am close to his wife, and he also knows that I am close to his wife.", "Yu Fengzhi is a good adviser to me. I know he likes her, so I specially sent him to go out with her on errands and let them share a room." "If it hadn't been for the Xi'an Incident, I don't know how many girlfriends I would have had." "To New York Living at Mrs. Bei's house was the happiest day in my life." There are also some secrets that are rarely known to the outside world and his inner world: "Japanese spy chief Doihara once lobbied me to ascend the throne and become the emperor of Northeast China", "Literati are maggots, and I despise literati the most. They only flatter horses and try to make a rising tide lift all boats." . His heart seems to be full of contradictions. He can say "I sympathize with the Communist Party. You can say that I am a Communist Party", but at the same time, "Why do you welcome me back to the mainland? A cat is licking the nose of a mouse!" When the Navy Chief of Staff was beaten to death by the Red Guards, he said coldly, "This can only be blamed on his own excitement and irritability."
Editing function to remove falsehoods and preserve authenticity
In view of the fact that Zhang Xueliang was a mortal rather than a saint, his oral biography is just like that of an ordinary person - there are many meanings to show good deeds and less to correct mistakes. Therefore, the editor of this book strictly adheres to an objective and detached position, quotes scriptures, and writes them in the form of comments. Examples of good things and hidden evils will be clarified one by one. For example, he claimed that "a general will never ascend to the highest position." The editor reminded readers in a footnote: If the words are still in my ears, Zhang Zuolin proclaimed himself Grand Marshal of the Army and Navy and assumed the position of head of state; he denied that 9. After the 18th Incident, he called Gu Weijun. The editor quoted "Gu Weijun's Memoirs" to confirm that he had indeed called Gu, but he did not accept Gu's suggestion and refused to deal with the Japanese. This "ostrich policy" caused the situation to take a turn for the worse; he told reporters in Tianjin, " "The deputy commander of the Republic of China dared not bear it." The editor quoted the "Memoirs of Li Zongren" written by Tang Degang, revealing that Chiang Kai-shek generously gave Zhang Xueliang territory in Hebei, Shanxi and other provinces and actual benefits of 6 million overseas, so Zhang Xueliang happily entered the customs to help the war and He took up the post of deputy commander; after returning from a trip to Europe, he declared that "there should be no more civil strife." However, according to files, he had colluded with the warlords in Guangdong and Guangxi, and had been waiting for opportunities to attack the central government from the north to the south.
The advantage of Hong Kong's publications compared to mainland China and Taiwan is that editors of literary and historical books and periodicals often spend a lot of time researching, collecting opinions from everyone, eliminating falsehoods while retaining the true, and re-creating the original works. The editor of this book explains one by one the old events that Zhang Xueliang himself does not understand or remember. For example, Zhang Xueliang did not understand why Lan Tianwei did not attack the Xinmin Mansion to express his anger. The editor used a footnote to explain that Lan Tianwei himself was bound by his subordinates. Solution, his subordinates are leaderless. Zhang Xueliang said to himself, "I am not good at fighting bandits," so he chose to suppress the Communists. The reason was that he heard that Liu and Liu Hei were conducting seven expeditions across the four provinces of Hebei and Shandong, and that Feng Yuxiang, Song Zheyuan, and Han Fu, who had been in battle for a long time, were helpless, so he retreated knowing the difficulty.

The editor's truth-seeking spirit can also be seen in the footnote to Zhang Xueliang's words "Put your own selfish interests and opinions behind": According to memoirs written by Chinese and foreign people, in the spring of 1935, he sent Miao Jianqiu to He went to Japan with a private letter to secretly visit Seiyukai leader Takeji Toji and Army General Juichi Terauchi, and proposed that if the Japanese army stopped in Manchuria and did not advance into North China and Inner Mongolia, he could recognize Manchukuo based on the position statement of the local leaders of Manchuria. Bed Ci and the temple declined the envoy, Miao Jianqiu returned disappointed, and Zhang Xueliang burst into tears upon hearing this. Zhang Xueliang recalled that when his commander Bai Fengxiang was ordered to capture Chiang Kai-shek, he swore that "I would not hesitate to be broken into pieces and go through fire and water." The editor reminded readers in a footnote that this man was an expert at internal fighting and an outsider at fighting outside. Two years later, he surrendered to the enemy because he was afraid of hardship and death. He became a traitor and was eventually poisoned by the Japanese invaders. Zhang Xueliang tried his best to slander Huang Huilan, Gu Weijun's second wife, because of his personal grudge, which caused great damage to the reputation of a noble lady. The editor used a footnote of more than 500 words to explain that Huang Huilan's donation and contribution to China's Anti-Japanese War was well known at that time, but the privacy of the relationship between men and women should not be left to Zhang Xueliang's words.

The powerful figures at the beginning of the last century, such as Zhu Qinglan, Lan Tianwei, Wu Junsheng, Dong Yingbin, Yi Qiao, Ye Chuqian, Zheng Yuxiu, Ye Gongchuo, Yang Guangming, Guo Jiqiao, Wang Jiazhen, etc., have become more and more popular as time goes by. , gradually faded from people's memory. In order to deepen readers' understanding of the general environment of Zhang Xueliang's era, the editor wrote a resume of several hundred words. For example, everyone knows that Soong Meiling was influenced by her sister Ailing's political situation, but most people don't know that Zheng Yuxiu was manipulating Soong Ailing behind the scenes.
The editor lists the full names of people whose names Zhang Xueliang cannot pronounce clearly or intentionally because of his old age, memory loss, or political sensitivity, such as Jiang (Jiang Xianyun), Qi (Qin Hua), Lin (Ning Wu), Mrs. Wang Yaqiao (Jin Shixin), Zheng (Zheng Yuxiu), and my chief of staff (Bao Wenyue, who became a traitor because he fell into the water) all listed their real names. In addition, due to misunderstanding or unclear articulation in Northeastern dialect, some names of people, places, official positions, idioms, and phrases are not flawless. The editor has corrected them one by one, so I will not record them all.
In short, spend 120 yuan to buy an "Oral Autobiography of Zhang Xueliang" with more than 250 illustrations, which tells the story of the tragic journey of putting Zhang Xueliang, deputy commander-in-chief of the army, navy and air force, under house arrest for half a century, and his story. The unforgettable and soul-stirring romance with eleven noble ladies and famous women can be seen at a glance, which is really a bargain. In Zhang Xueliang's own words, "pulling the paper covering his face away" is really a great pleasure for scholars. To be fair, this new book from Xiangjiang Times Publishing House can be regarded as the best of its kind.
(Full text of "Zhang Xueliang's Oral Autobiography" with proofreading and postscript is available at Boxun.com www.peacehall.com)

All comments:

所有跟贴:

所有跟贴:

加跟贴

笔名: 密码(可选项): 注册笔名请按这里

标题:

内容(可选项):

URL(可选项):
URL标题(可选项):
图像(可选项):

所有跟贴·加跟贴·论坛主页