(图) [复制链接]
Frank

电梯直达
跳转到指定楼层楼主
发表于 昨天 14:25 | 只看该作者 回帖奖励
中央社

司法部国家安全部门助理部长欧森。(美联社)

More From The Web
Gennembrud i behandlingen af fodneuropati i Danmark - Men virker det virkelig?
Health Pulse
Bedste datingsider til at finde den der passer bedst til dig
Top 5 Danske Datingsider

司法部今天表示,两名美国海军士兵因为涉嫌为中国政府窃取敏感军事消息,危及国家安全,遭到逮捕。这是美军最新一起中国间谍案件。

司法部国家安全部门助理部长欧森(Matthew Olsen)表示,这两人被指控违反为保护美国而做出的承诺并背叛公众信任,以谋取中国政府的利益。由于他们的行为,敏感军事消息最终落入中国手中。

联邦调查局(FBI)反恐部门助理主任特纳(Suzanne Turner)则表示,这些逮捕行动提醒大家,中国持续、恶意地破坏民主并威胁捍卫民主的人,诱使美国士兵妥协,以获取可能严重危害美国国家安全的敏感军事消息。

根据司法部公布的起诉书内容,在美国海军艾萨克斯号两栖攻击舰(USS Essex)服役的22岁海军士兵魏金超(Jinchao Wei,音译),昨天在太平洋舰队母港圣地牙哥海军基地因间谍罪被捕,他被指控串谋向为中国工作的情报官员递送国防消息。

U.S. Navy Wasp-class amphibious assault ship USS Essex (LHD-2), front, and Royal Australian Navy Canberra-class landing helicopter dock HMAS Canberra (L02) transit the Pacific Ocean during Rim of the Pacific (RIMPAC) 2022, July 29, during an amphibious raid. U.S. Navy Photo

魏金超自2022年3月至今,向中国方面披露多艘海军舰艇位置,提供艾萨克斯号与类似舰艇的系统操作手册与蓝图、涉及出口管制数据的动力结构与操作手册、美军即将举行的国际海上作战演习人数与训练消息。

另一名则是海军中士赵文衡(Wenheng Zhao,音译),在加州怀尼米港(Port of Hueneme)海军基地工作。他被控自2021年8月起,收受中国情报官员贿赂,提供非公开敏感军事消息。

起诉书表示,这名中国情报官员向赵文衡表示自身是海洋经济研究员,正在收集投资决策消息。为换取贿赂,赵文衡向他发送美国在印太区域大规模军事演习的非公开作战计划,其中详细说明海军部队调动、两栖登陆、海上军演具体时间与地点,还拍摄驻扎在日本冲绳美军基地雷达系统电气图与蓝图。
收藏收藏
分享分享

涉嫌为中方窃取军事机密 两名华裔海军士兵遭逮捕
所有跟贴·加跟贴·论坛主页
送交者: 共匪放屁都掺水! 于 August 04, 2023 04:56:32:

涉嫌为中方窃取军事机密 两名华裔海军士兵遭逮捕

(图) [复制链接]
Frank

电梯直达
跳转到指定楼层楼主
发表于 昨天 14:25 | 只看该作者 回帖奖励
中央社

司法部国家安全部门助理部长欧森。(美联社)

More From The Web
Health Pulse
Top 5 Danske Datingsider

司法部今天表示,两名美国海军士兵因为涉嫌为中国政府窃取敏感军事消息,危及国家安全,遭到逮捕。这是美军最新一起中国间谍案件。

司法部国家安全部门助理部长欧森(Matthew Olsen)表示,这两人被指控违反为保护美国而做出的承诺并背叛公众信任,以谋取中国政府的利益。由于他们的行为,敏感军事消息最终落入中国手中。

Suzanne Turner, assistant director of the FBI's counterterrorism division, said the arrests are a reminder of China's continued, malicious efforts to undermine democracy and threaten those who defend it to lure American soldiers into compromise in order to gain access to potentially serious harm. Sensitive military messages for U.S. national security.

According to the indictment released by the Department of Justice, Jinchao Wei, a 22-year-old Navy soldier serving on the USS Isaacs amphibious assault ship (USS Essex), was arrested yesterday on espionage charges at the San Diego Naval Base, the home port of the Pacific Fleet. He was arrested on charges of conspiring to deliver defense messages to intelligence officials working for China.

US Navy Wasp-class amphibious assault ship USS Essex (LHD-2), front, and Royal Australian Navy Canberra-class landing helicopter dock HMAS Canberra (L02) transit the Pacific Ocean during Rim of the Pacific (RIMPAC) 2022, July 29, during an amphibious raid. US Navy Photo

Since March 2022, Wei Jinchao has disclosed the locations of several naval ships to the Chinese side, provided the system operation manuals and blueprints of the USS Isaacs and similar ships, the power structure and operation manuals involving export control data, and the upcoming international maritime operations of the US military. Exercise numbers and training messages.

The other is Navy Sergeant Zhao Wenheng (Wenheng Zhao, transliteration), who works at the (Port of Hueneme) Naval Base in Port of Hueneme, California. He is accused of accepting bribes from Chinese intelligence officials and providing non-public sensitive military information since August 2021.

The indictment said the Chinese intelligence officer told Zhao Wenheng that he was a marine economics researcher and was gathering information on investment decisions. In exchange for bribes, Zhao Wenheng sent him the non-public combat plan for large-scale U.S. military exercises in the Indo-Pacific region, which detailed the specific time and location of naval troop mobilization, amphibious landings, and maritime military exercises. System electrical diagrams and blueprints.
FavoriteFavoriteShareShare
_

All posts:

所有跟贴:

所有跟贴:

加跟贴

笔名: 密码(可选项): 注册笔名请按这里

标题:

内容(可选项):

URL(可选项):
URL标题(可选项):
图像(可选项):